45 Reviews for Bliss Bridal Consignment Boutique

Groom (1)
Jewelry (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)
45 Bliss Bridal Consignment Boutique Reviews

Wow! I'm not one to take blind suggestions from strangers but I'm sure glad I did! Bliss was nothing short of perfect. From the beginning, I felt like it was truly my day and everyone wanted to make sure that I accomplished what I came to do. Savannah, who is the biggest gem there ever was, was absolutely fantastic. She kept up a conversation with me during the whole appointment, which made it much less stressful to be hopping in and out of dresses for an hour. I never felt like anyone was rushing me or pushing me to try on/buy something that I wasn't into. She was very respectful of my wishes, although I definitely bought a dress I never thought I'd buy because it was just too perfect! The icing on the cake, however, was that they were more than respectful/conscious of my budget. One of my biggest fears was that i would have to "cheapen up" my dress options in order to fit my budget. Well, wouldn't you know, that dress that I never thought I'd be buying was WAY UNDER BUDGET. I was absolutely floored. If you live within driving distance (I drove about 1-1.5 hours to get here), and you don't go to Bliss, you're surely missing out on a fabulous shopping experience. Thank you all SO much for making my shopping day so easy and fun!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 6/22/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Bridal Gowns, Veils

Sarah was my consultant at Bliss Bridal and did an amazing job helping me find exactly what I wanted! I already knew what style I wanted and she helped me find several options for me to try on! I ended up saying yes to the second dress I tried on. The dress I found was exactly what I was looking for and was half the price of the other dresses I was looking at in other boutiques! I would definitely recommend coming to Bliss Bridal before making a final decision on a wedding dress, you never know what you will find!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/15/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such a great experience at Bliss! Maddie was my consultant and made me feel so comfortable and pulled exactly what we were looking for - she was awesome! We felt like they made the whole experience extra special from when we walked in to when we said “yes.” Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Katie, 4/27/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Consignment, Rentals, Bride

I was the MOH for my best friend and we had an amazing appointment at Bliss! We were so lucky to work with Maddie-- she was absolutely fantastic. She was helpful and knowledgable but also allowed our experience there to be our own. She was so sweet and professional! Highly recommend you go here and ask for Maddie if you can!!! We went to several bridal shops that day and Maddie/Bliss really blew us away. Plus- my bride said yes to the dress :)

Profile Picture Allison, 4/27/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Megan was a delight to work with! She helped me find the dress, I went in looking for one specific dress but came out with a dress that wasn't even on my list. I'm sure I will look beautiful on my wedding day! She was very nice, personable, and gave great advice! My family loved her and thought she was great! Bliss Bridal had a lot to choose from and my dress had never been worn! If you go there, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Caitlin , 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

When I walked in it smelled like roses and I immediately spotted 3 different dresses I loved. Jennifer made me feel like a bridal goddess and was so inviting towards my family. Bliss Bridal Consignment Boutique was intuned to my style, respected my budget, and helped me choose THE PERFECT dress for me.

Profile Picture Andelyn, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Appts. Only, Consignment, Rentals, Bride, Bridal Gowns

First of all, The store is adorable and has vintage bridal pictures all around which give it a nice feel. I still haven't decided on a dress yet. I'm a very indecisive bride so I'm going to look a few other places but the gowns I did try on were all beautiful. Debbie was very patient and helpful, I was running late for my appointment but she didn't make me feel rushed at all. She is very knowledgeable and friendly. Great experience!

Profile Picture Shanée , 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

After weeding through all the dresses, found the perfect dress for me, which also turned out to be brand new! Loved the place, made consignment shopping feel like im shopping at a regular dress store. People are helpful and great.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/12/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Great value for a beautiful wedding dress! My daughter showed the consultant a wedding gown she found on the internet in the style she really liked. The Bliss Bridal consultant showed us a dress they had that was very close to that style. The dress looked wonderful on my daughter. We were thrilled to find the perfect dress for a price much lower than the price of dresses that were not as pretty that we had looked at in other bridal shops. Also, the atmosphere of Bridal Bliss is wonderful. They made my daughter feel special, much nicer than the atmosphere of the more costly bridal store we had visited the night before. A big blessing!

Profile Picture User7570995, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dress at Bridal Bliss, the first shop I tried. I love my dress and can't wait to wear it on my special day! Jessica was great to work with and helped me find the dress that makes me feel beautiful! Thanks to Jessica and staff for a positive experience!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Consignment, Bride

I loved my appointment at Bliss. We found my dream dress, full lace and beading, in my budget. I was almost at the point of settling due to cost, but Bliss made it happen! The alterations salon next door is a huge perk, the seamstress came over before I even purchased the dress to make sure we could get it to fit perfectly and gave me an idea of cost before I even purchased the gown. They did an amazing job with some pretty complicated alterations. I went back to Bliss months later for my veil. I loved being a Bliss bride!

Profile Picture kagan, 4/30/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Appts. Only, Consignment, Bride

My experience at Bliss Bridal was amazing. I went in there with no expectation of finding my perfect dress but that was exactly what happened. I walked in the door and they greeted me by name, offered us water and was ready to get to know me and my fiancee. They asked all the necessary questions as we picked out gowns for me to try on. I found my perfect dress on the second try, she put a veil on me and I immediately started to cry. At that second I knew I found my dress. I was one of the lucky ones where I didn't need any alterations even with my shoes on. The only thing I am paying for is a bustle. Another thing was my dress was only $250 before taxes, and my budget was $700. I could not have asked for a better dress at a better cost at a better place. When I was all done, they took my fiancee and me aside to a table where we could pick out colors and outfits for our "Broomsmen" and my beautiful "Broom". By the end of the trip we had a brides dress and suits picked out for wedding party. With a purchase of a dress you get a FREE photo shoot session and a FREE 11x14 color portrait I would recommend anyone who wants top notch service and quality on a budget GO HERE. Bliss bridal is definitely the place to go.

Profile Picture Delisha, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Rentals, Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Undergarments, Veils

Debbie at Bliss Bridal was so helpful and friendly! She really listened to what I wanted in my gown and gave us many options to choose from! They had a great variety of dresses at reasonable prices. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Veils, Bride

I LOVED this place! First, Jessica helped my fiancé and I pick out the tux rentals then Pam booted him out the door (per my request of course!) By the second dress I had found the one..tried on a few more but kept going back to that ONE and cried! These are wonderful women!

Profile Picture User6373051, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
4.2

I did not get my dress from this place, but I loved the people working here. They were friendly and professional and SO great. A woman named Pam helped me and she was wonderful!
I definitely recommended this place.

Profile Picture User7927165, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Bliss was everything I hoped they would be and more! I told them I wanted to stay under $1,000 including alterations and I hadn't even thought about accessories. They never treated me like I was less than any other bride. They started me in dresses well below my budget, some even less than $200! I never felt pressured to raise my budget and they wouldn't allow me to try on dresses outside of my range because it is cruel. I loved the service I received and I will definitely go back to look at flower girl dresses and tuxedos.

About the dresses: I felt like I was at any salon you would see on tv. My family had a waiting area where I would meet them once I was in a dress. I didn't have to dress myself. I had a sales member with me the whole way through and she helped me in and out of ever dress. All of the dresses I tried on were brand new! I was torn between three dresses and the sales members suggested I do the "Bridal Walk." They have a separate sitting area for the guests to sit on the side of an aisle like setting. They gave me flowers to hold after I was beautified with a veil and belt/sash. The point of the walk is to imagine you are walking towards your groom and you see yourself in front of a mirror the entire walk. I started bawling my eyes out and knew I had found the dress! I purchased my dress for $700 and the sash for $200. The dress fit me perfectly so I won't need alterations. I stayed under budget! The owner of the store noticed that some of the buttons on my dress were coming loose so she took them next door to alterations to be fixed immediately, at no extra charge!

I can't wait to walk down the aisle in my beautiful dress! Thank you Bliss Bridal for a fabulous experience!

Profile Picture User5286258, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased my dress from Bliss Bridal a couple months ago. I brought my future mother-in-law and my best friend with me.The consultant I worked with was Ashley helped me find the perfect dress and she was SO helpful! She chose dresses from different styles to help narrow everything down, choosing veils and belts to match and lacing everything up! She definitely knows what she's doing and she's one of the sweetest people! I'd recommend anyone looking for a dress to Bliss Bridal. The experience is so much more personal than you'll get at a giant commercial store and you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Veils, Bride

Any couple looking for world class customer service, professional staff and great value on a tight budget should shop Bliss Bridal !!!

Profile Picture Sherri, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This place is simply amazing! I had a not so great time at the other bridal salon I visited and was honestly not so excited to visit a second one. As soon as I walked in I was greeted and offered water and a place to sit to fill out my registration card. Right after, I was taken to an adorable and spacious bridal room to try on as many dresses as I could squeeze my butt into! The consultant (Savannah, you must ask for her) was so kind, helpful, creative, and a blast to talk to! She helped me narrow down my top picks and eventually, I decided on a winner. Not once during the hour and a half I was there did I feel rushed or unimportant. This place is a gem (and did I mention the prices? Holy crap, they are fantastic!)! I will be going back soon with my maid of honor to get a reception dress! I encourage everyone to check this place out!

Profile Picture Irene, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Consignment, Bridal Gowns

Tammy was my consultant she was amazing. I found the perfect dress which was nothing like I thought I wanted. Great customer service awesome prices and beautiful dresses.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 8/13/16, 7 Reviews
1.0

DO NOT GO TO BLISS! I've never been treated so poorly in my life! The lady who met with me was all smiles at first. However, she was very pushy and refused to back down on her rule of "only 2 dresses in the dressing room at one time!" It'd be one thing if that rule didn't predetermine your selection of the final dress, but she meant that each time I tried on a dress I had to quickly decide which would be a "no"/eliminated forever so there were only 2 dresses ever for decision purposes. I told her I didn't feel comfortable always keeping it at only two final dresses-- I needed some time to think about which dresses I'd like to select, but she was huffy and reluctant to accept this. She also refused to let me write down the price of each dress - telling me that we'd sort that out at the end, but when I tried to get the pricing info from her at the end, she made a snide remark about how I was the only one who'd ever gotten her to write down info for more than 2 dresses. I told her that I needed some time to think about the dresses -- that I'd be making a decision in the next week or so, to which she curtly replied "Oh don't worry. You won't have to worry about which dress to choose then because these dresses will be gone by then. You won't see these here for longer than a week, so it'll be an easy decision for you!" RUDE. It's a shame, too, because I had actually found a beautiful dress there that I was considering buying. I'd said, "Wow! This is beautiful! Is it vintage?" and she snapped back with disdain, "Oh no! absolutely not! We don't carry ANYTHING vintage here! Definitely not!" ALSO RUDE. I will definitely be taking my business elsewhere.

Profile Picture Ellen, 7/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Consignment, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories

I'm very thankful with Bliss Bridal. I had an awesome time shopping and trying on dresses with them. They are so helpful and put your needs above everything else. They let me bring in my friends and family which meant a lot to me to having them there. Bridal Bliss is very personal and one to one, they make you feel like you're the only bride there! It feels great!
I came in there expecting to buy a dress around my budget of 1000 but ended up getting something for half my budget! What a blessing!

Profile Picture User5101131, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Bliss Bridal has an incredible selection of wedding dresses. Almost all dresses are brand new with outstanding prices. I was able to find multiple dresses in my size and all were gorgeous. Tammy was so kind and helpful in the selection process and an absolute pleasure to work with. I had planned to re-consign my dress so someone else could enjoy it. They were helpful in telling me what to do to make that possible. They suggested a person for alterations and she is almost next door and fabulous, Carol. I would highly recommend Bliss Bridal to anyone in search of their dream dress.

Profile Picture Gwin, 5/28/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Appts. Only, Consignment

After a not-so-great visit at another bridal shop, I confess I went into my appointment at Bliss Bridal feeling nervous and defeated. But my consultant, Ashley greeted me with a hug and a big smile, made me and my mom and sister feel welcome in a beautiful private suite, was kind and patient as we tried on dresses, and was able to balance what I thought I wanted with what she knew would be flattering on my body type. I ended up leaving with a beautiful dress, at a great price and feeling like I had new friends in the staff at Bliss Bridal. Thank you to the entire staff, especially Ashley! I will recommend you to every bride I know from this day forward. xo

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/29/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

Bliss Bridal was a breath of fresh air. After looking at a few salons, I could not find a dress that I both loved, and was within budget. In other salons, I felt pressured to buy something that just wasn't "me" or something I could afford. In September, I went to Bliss and honestly, was nervous about what I would find.

I stepped in, and the first thing I noticed was a gorgeous showroom, and my smiling consultant greeting me. My mother and I were upfront about the budget, and the consultant whisked me away to the section of dresses that fit my price range. She was never pushy or tried to sell me something that was above that range. She asked what styles I liked and what I felt comfortable in. Luckily, I had photos from my previous outings and showed her some designs I felt were flattering.

Turns out, I had terrible taste. She pulled a dress of the rack that I honestly wasn't too sure about...until I put it on. I fell in love. They really know their stuff there! To make the experience complete, she handed me a bouquet, a veil and a stunning hairpiece, escorted me to the other side of the showroom and told me to walk towards the mirror. At first I thought it was silly, walking through that room like it was my wedding day. She told me, "don't look at Mom, don't look at me. Look at your reflection, picture your husband-to-be and walk up there".

I took quick steps at first, but the closer I got to the mirror, the more I slowed down and thought, "wow. This is it. This is the dress".

So thank you, ladies of Bliss Bridal. Thank you for getting to know me, and for introducing me to "Caroline", the gown I will be wearing on March 20, 2016. Thank you for such an amazing, wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Consignment, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Bride