Belloviso, Inc. Reviews

24 | Raleigh, NC

24 Reviews for Belloviso, Inc.

Meena · Getting married on 11/02/2019

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Margo is kind, helpful and extremely talented. She will make your dream look come true! You can show her pictures of the hair and makeup styles you want and she will make it happen, or you can tell her surprise you. Trust me she knows what's she's doing. I changed my look a few times and it was not a problem for her. Her prices are extremely reasonable especially compared to what you expect and what most stylist in Raleigh will charge. if you're within a certain area she does not charge for travel nor does she require you to have more than one person getting their hair and makeup done. I've also had to change my location and time of the wedding and thankfully she was extremely flexible and helpful. I have consulted with several other stylist and she is by far the best. If you want someone who truly cares then you definitely need to go with her. I will submit my bridal pictures upon arrival

Staci · Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful experience!

Margo exceeded our expectations! We received more compliments than I can count! We can see that you are passionate about your work and we appreciate you! Thank you so so much! Judy (M.O.B)

Kim · Married on 04/14/2018

Margo and her team did hair and make up for the bridal portraits as well as the bridesmaids and mothers the day of. Everyone was happy with the results. Great prices, super nice!

Tia · Married on 05/12/2017

Working with Margo was the wonderful, worthwhile experience that everyone described...and more! She was just the even personality and grounded individual that my bridal party and I needed on my big day. She was also so very open to changes (as us girls will do) when people made different decisions than planned about their hair. I appreciated her gentle, calming nature on this very special day. - Tia-Jane'l B.

Madison · Married on 12/31/2015

Margo is the best choice for anyone's wedding. She's experienced with all types of hair and skin tones. I booked her for my hair and make-up, and she came to my venue that day. Margo was inexpensive and did not require all of my bridesmaids to be receiving services. I didn't want to make my bridesmaids get their hair and make-up done if they did not want to, so Margo was a great choice. She was so sweet and fun; she made my bridesmaids and me feel really relaxed. Plus, my hair and make-up turned out exactly the way I wanted! I've already given her name to several of my engaged friends.

Becca · Married on 08/08/2015

Margo is a joy to work with. She is so incredibly talented and can do any kind of hair style. All you have to do is show her a picture of what you like and she will work her magic and voilà, you look amazing! She did my hair and make up for my wedding and I got more compliments about how good and natural it looked. She did an amazing job on all the bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers hair and even came to the church for last minute touch ups! I would highly recommend her for hair and make up for your wedding day!!

Everyone needs Margo on their wedding day! Her goal is to make you feel amazing about yourself and she exceeded my expectations. She listens to every want and made changes accordingly. I am a visual person and I needed to see a couple things with my hair before I made my final decision and she was more than accommodating. Go to Margo for a trial and you won’t be sorry!

Meghan · Married on 05/02/2015

I can't even describe how impressed I was with Margo! I was a little nervous because my trial make-up run was before the rehearsal since I didn't do bridal portraits, but once I saw what she could do I was put at ease! Everyone that I saw before, during, and after the rehearsal kept gushing about how great my makeup looked and that wasn't even for the big day! The next day she met at the bridal suite and started working on my bridesmaids hair and makeup. Everyone that left her chair looked absolutely amazing! When she was doing my makeup she tweaked it from the night before, so it wouldn't look exactly the same and oh man, it looked incredible. I've had my makeup done many times before with many different vendors and she was by far the best! One of my bridesmaids called me a couple of weeks later asking for her contact info because another wedding she was in had the makeup artist cancel last minute and she wanted see if Margo could do it!

I cannot say enough about how much we love Margo and the way she works. I have had the opportunity to work with her on at least 4 occasions and she does an excellent job every time! My mom has a skin disorder that causes her to lose her pigment. Margot has made my mom look and more importantly feel beautiful on several occasions. I would recommend Margo to any of my friends!

Justine · Married on 06/28/2013

Margo was a pleasure to work with! She is quite talented and the final product truly showcases her art. My Mother and I set up a consultation session with Margo on the day of my bridal portraits a few weeks before my wedding day. We have been looking forward to this for a long time. Margo was so attentive to our wishes and she spent the time working on our up-do’s and tweaking our make-up so it would be just right. The day of the wedding, Margo and her assistant, Katie, worked diligently to complete hair and/or make-up for a group of almost 20 ladies! Margo and Katie arrived before their schedule time to set-up in the suite and worked non-stop getting everyone’s hair and make-up wishes completed according to the timeline schedule. It took a lot of time and manpower, but all the ladies looked WONDERFUL and they all were happy with their hair styles and/or make-up application. Margo was wonderful and I am so grateful she was able to make my bridal party and I look our best for this very special day!

C · Married on 09/01/2012

Margo is awesome!!! I showed her one picture of the way I wanted my hair, and she got it EXACTLY right. My makeup was flawless too. My hair and makeup stayed perfect all night (even after being outside sweating for hours)! My bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law loved their hair/makeup too. I highly recommend Belloviso. Great value, very professional, and full of talent!!

Lauren · Married on 03/10/2012

Margo is awesome. Period. I had a HUGE wedding party and she managed to get us all done in time AND made us look like super models. We all showed pictures of the hair/make up we wanted and she replicated it SPOT ON!! She even stayed after and helped clean up the room for us! She is so professional and great at what she does. I wish I could keep her as all mine and have her do my hair and make up every day!

• Marilia

Marilia · Married on 10/26/2007

If there was something I was very impressed about was my hair and makeup artist. I really didn't knew who to hire for this important job so I discovered Margo by inquiring about a good hair and makeup artist in my town on theknot website. To this day I'm still grateful for the recommendation because this woman is the best of best. I wanted her to do my hair and makeup for my bridal portrait so that way I could see how good she was and she really did prove her excellence. Not only she did an amazing job with the hair and makeup but this gal is super nice, very friendly and sweet to top it. The way she works for the bridal portrait I had to go to her house, which is a very pretty one btw and for the wedding she goes to your house at no extra cost. Isn't that nice? And she was right on time for the wedding day. She also did hair and makeup for my mom and my matron of honor and both looked amazing too. She is beyond shadow of doubt the woman to hire for this task and I 100 percent recommend to every bride out there. I certainly plan to hire her for any other event I need to have my hair done.

I loved the work Margo did for my wedding! She had to do 7 bridesmaids' hair and 3 bridesmaids' makeup, in addition to my own, and everyone looked perfect! I first discovered her through my sister, who used her in 2006; I then referred her to three other brides who were thrilled with her and knew I would definitely be using her for my own wedding when the time came. The only minor complaint: I had no issues with the scheduling / booking, but sometimes her response was a little slow / incomplete for my random questions (but she always got back to me). I would use her again in a heartbeat, especially considering her proven records with happy friends from previous weddings!!

Pooja · Married on 09/06/2015

Margo is a gem! She made me look and feel like a princess for every event during my wedding weekend. I had very specific looks in mind for each day and Margo was able to help me achieve each look perfectly. She was a joy to work with and I trusted her completely to create the natural (vs. over the top) looks I wanted. I wanted to feel like myself each night and I did! She has such a positive attitude and is so talented (and quick), it's amazing! She showed up on time each day and got my mom and I ready really in a snap, so we were on-time to all of our events. Any bride would be lucky to have Margo on her side!

Margo and her assistant, Chevy, were absolutely great to work with! They managed to do hair and makeup for 11 girls all by 1 PM on my wedding day. Everyone loved their hairstyles and makeup (especially the fact that it was airbrushed because it lasted all day/night!) Margo was personable throughout the whole process and made every girl feel beautiful. We were all so impressed with how quickly she worked her magic! I would highly recommend her services!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/09/2014

I am not a makeup person, so I was a little nervous about finding a stylist, but Margo really put me at ease. She worked with my style, and she made sure that my bridesmaids also found a look that they liked. She came to our ceremony / reception site to take care of us, and I really appreciate all the time and attention she took to make sure we were all happy.

Melissa · Married on 10/29/2016

I loved working with Margo! She did hair and make up for my wedding day, including all my girls and my mom and stepmom. I also did a trial run with her, and while I loved the look after the trial there were a few changes I wanted made to my hair and makeup on the wedding day. I was able to explain what I wanted, and she did exactly what I had explained. All of my girls had pictures of what they wanted, but need slight tweaks and Margo was able to do exactly what they wanted. If we had questions on make up she was able to give suggestions that worked perfectly! We also loved that joined in on our conversations as she was getting ready. We didn't feel like she was just there to do our hair and makeup, but she was a pleasure to spend time with and was more than willing to be flexible and work with us.

Lisa · Married on 05/16/2009

Margo did an excellent job with the hair and makeup for me and for my wedding party. My hairstyle and makeup looked fresh for hours. There was some confusion about directions to my location, so just make sure that she knows precisely where you need her to be. I'd definitely recommend her!!! She is also very friendly and personable.

Melinda · Married on 06/22/2008

Margo was GREAT! She came over to my house the morning of my wedding and did all of the bridesmaids' hair as well as my hair and makeup. Everyone loved thier hair! She was a pleasure to work with and very friendly! We felt like she was one of the girls!

Ramya · Married on 04/27/2018

4.2
      3.5

Margo was professional and helpful. Her hairstyles were creative and she took feedback and tweaked as needed. The hairstyles stayed for hours! Definitely worth it for hair alone.

We definitely enjoyed her work more for hair than makeup- some of the makeup looked caked on rather than natural and she err'd on the side of more rather than less. I had several trials for different make up styles and then just realized that her style doesn't work for me. Our wedding was very early in the morning and we were getting ready in a room without too much light. Instead of proactively asking for lamps or to move to another space, she went ahead and did the makeup. Many people remarked that the skin tone for airbrush didn't match in the natural light- as the expert, I wish she had said something instead of going ahead and doing it in less than ideal setting.

Her assistant/daughter did an excellent job on makeup and was really receptive to feedback, even when some of the wedding party wasn't clear about what they wanted. Last, they had a rough weekend themselves personally but were incredibly professional about being there. Thanks Margo + team!

4.2
      3.5

Although there was some miscommunication initially, Margo did an AMAZING JOB on all of us! She was so fast and everyone looked great! She did the hair and makeup for several of us girls for my wedding and we all just loved her work. She actually finished all of us an 1 1/2 hours ahead of schedule which is extremely helpful on your wedding day. She is also very friendly! Thank you Margo!

Logan · Married on 10/25/2014

1.4
      0.5

My experience with Margo was one that I hope other brides will never have to endure. Initially, my experience was amazing. In fact, I had two trials with Margo; both hairstyles were beautiful, but I ended up changing the neckline on my dress so I wanted to "tweak" the hairstyle so that it looked best. Up until four days before our wedding, everything was perfect - or so I thought. We emailed Margo just to confirm that she was to be at our venue at 12 PM to begin hair and makeup. She responded and said that she never said she could do our wedding. Luckily, we had a signed contract along with other emails proving her commitment to our wedding. Additionally, she collected payment for services/the deposit from us which is a form of entering an agreement that she was available on our day. It was very stressful to have to find another vendor four days before the wedding, but more than that it was very hurtful the way my mother and I were treated. Margo treated us very unprofessionally and was very rude to my mother - even yelling at her over the phone. Coincidentally, the vendor we did find that was available (by sheer luck - she's normally booked a year in advance!) actually informed us that she's had several calls from other Brides around the Raleigh, NC area that have had a very similar situation with Margo. I warn you, please beware when using Margo Williams for hair & Make-up for your wedding. If you do, please make sure you save your emails, correspondence, and signed contract. Otherwise you may be out hair & make-up and the money you paid for the deposit.

Lastly, I did find it terribly disappointing that her hair and make-up products were unhygienic and were things you find at your local Walmart or Drugstore - i.e. Aussie Scrunch Spray, Covergirl make-up, Revlon, etc. - and her brushes were not cleaned prior to use. Not that I saw anyways. If I'm paying the amount of money that Margo charges, I fully expect quality products. Good luck!

Aaron · Married on 09/19/2015

1.0

Extremely poor time management and punctuality. I could wrote a novel, but I'll keep it as short as possible. She was over 1 hour late to my wife's consultation appt at her own house. My wife had a appt for her hair and makeup for our wedding Sept 19th 2015. My wife arrive at Margo's house 15 min early..just to find out Margo wasn't there. Margo didn't call to let my wife know either..& we had to arrange child care for all this to happen. I called Margo & told her that we don't have time for people who are vital to the success of our wedding to be late. I asked for our deposit back & she said we were in a contract & she wouldn't refund the deposit. She never provided any service and that point. I told her, if I'm late to work once, I get written up..next time fired & we don't have the option with her because the next time see her was the wedding day. She explained she wouldn't be late. I wanted to get rid of her but my wife couldn't see past the $$. So, wedding day waiting for Margo to arrive for a 10:30 appointment,10:40,10:50 still no margo. She's been made aware of our tight schedule & her services were required so we could meet with the photographer. 11am Margo's shows up no apologies. So, my wife arrived to the venue 25 min late and loses time for photos we spent $1500 on. Just to be fair because thatd me..she discounted services after the first incident. Still..she was over 1 hr late to her initial appt and she didn't let us know. She gave us a discount after that & still shows up 30 min late wedding day. She cost us extra $ om child care akd lost tome with our photographer. If I could go back she could keep our $ & we we'd hire someone else who is professional and punctual. Please don't make the mistake to hire her.