3101 guess road suite H, Durham, NC 27705 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Allyson’s Chair

Allyson’s Chair is a hair and makeup artistry company operating out of the Durham/creedmoor area of North Carolina. Owner and lead stylist Allyson is an experienced and talented artist that takes great joy in serving clients as they prepare to walk down the aisle. Her goal is to allow her clients to both feel relaxed and glowing! Whether you prefer a soft and natural glow or something more Hollywood glam, Allyson has the expertise to bring your vision to life. Allyson loves focusing on making you the most naturally polished version of yourself.

Allyson’s Chair provides clients with a wide range of services to choose from. Consultations are available prior to your wedding day, affording you the opportunity to get to know your stylist and to share your ideas for your final look. She will travel to your chosen location, allowing you to relax and enjoy your wedding morning with your ladies!

• Woman-owned

29 Reviews for Allyson’s Chair

• Nicole

Nicole C. · Married on 12/27/2020

Allyson’s Chair

Allyson is the BEST. She made my wedding day perfect and helped make myself and all of my bridesmaids feel beautiful. She truly knows what she’s doing with both hair and makeup. She is professional, a miracle worker, and so fun to be around. I cannot say enough great things about her! Allyson is the PERFECT choice in helping your bridal dreams come to life!

Sent on 01/01/2021

Kathryn T. · Married on 11/21/2020

Dream Team! Kind and professional!

I worked with Allyson for my bridal hair and make-up - she is such a dream to work with! From the get-go, she was super clear about how everything would work. And she was extremely flexible, which was so helpful as we were planning a COVID wedding.

I did my HMU trial before my bridal portraits, and Allyson was ahead of schedule the whole time. She also worked with me to make sure that my hair/makeup were exactly what I wanted. She helped me put words to my thoughts when I was struggling to figure out what I wanted and I ended up so, so happy with the finished product.

Allyson and Meredith were such a JOY to join us on the wedding day. They were right on-time and made me feel so comfortable and celebrated on my big day - we laughed, joked, and had a great time! Allyson does such a great job of adapting to your vision and helping to make it a reality. I would recommend her to any and all of my friends! Her make-up is also SO high quality. I did the airbrush and it didn't budge the whole evening. I was so sad to take it off even once I was in my PJs at the hotel because it still looked good as new and I was still glowing - so awesome!

Allyson is so smart and really knows her stuff. I asked a million questions about her products and she always had advice or suggestions for me - I really felt prepared and stress-free on my big day thanks to her expertise and kindness.

Sent on 12/01/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Allyson’s Chair FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup

Team of Allyson’s Chair

Allyson A

Allyson A

Owner/ Lead Stylist

Hi! Welcome to my chair! I have a passion for bridal beauty and love helpig bride's feel beautiful on the most special day. I have trained with several makeup companies, and am a licnesed cosmetologist. I love making bride's feel like the most naturally polished version of themselves.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 3101 guess road suite H Durham, NC, 27705 See on map
    919-372-0784 (Phone number)
    Location of (Allyson’s Chair)