Allyson’s Chair Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Tiffany
    Tiffany B. Married on 02/06/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Allyson is absolutely amazing and works her magic. I travel almost an hour and a half to see her for hair appointments and she is totally worth it. Allyson stayed throughout the ceremony to ensure everything was perfect with my hair and makeup.
  • Nicole
    Nicole C. Married on 12/27/2020

Allyson’s Chair

Allyson is the BEST. She made my wedding day perfect and helped make myself and all of my bridesmaids feel beautiful. She truly knows what she’s doing with both hair and makeup. She is professional, a miracle worker, and so fun to be around. I cannot say enough great things about her! Allyson is the PERFECT choice in helping your bridal dreams come to life!
    Kathryn T. Married on 11/21/2020

Dream Team! Kind and professional!

I worked with Allyson for my bridal hair and make-up - she is such a dream to work with! From the get-go, she was super clear about how everything would work. And she was extremely flexible, which was so helpful as we were planning a COVID wedding.

I did my HMU trial before my bridal portraits, and Allyson was ahead of schedule the whole time. She also worked with me to make sure that my hair/makeup were exactly what I wanted. She helped me put words to my thoughts when I was struggling to figure out what I wanted and I ended up so, so happy with the finished product.

Allyson and Meredith were such a JOY to join us on the wedding day. They were right on-time and made me feel so comfortable and celebrated on my big day - we laughed, joked, and had a great time! Allyson does such a great job of adapting to your vision and helping to make it a reality. I would recommend her to any and all of my friends! Her make-up is also SO high quality. I did the airbrush and it didn't budge the whole evening. I was so sad to take it off even once I was in my PJs at the hotel because it still looked good as new and I was still glowing - so awesome!

Allyson is so smart and really knows her stuff. I asked a million questions about her products and she always had advice or suggestions for me - I really felt prepared and stress-free on my big day thanks to her expertise and kindness.

Bailey L. Married on 10/30/2020

Amazing hair and make up!

Allyson was amazing to work with during wedding planning and of course on the wedding day. She goes above and beyond to make you feel beautiful, comfortable and she is the ultimate hype-girl. She efficiently did everyone's make up despite the difference in skin types. She did last minute touch ups without hesitation before she left and left us with some extra items that we may need. Allyson and her assistant were so kind to all of us, had the upmost professionalism while still feeling like a friend who was there to celebrate the occasion.
  • Julia
    Julia S. Married on 10/17/2020

Magic Wedding Hair

Allyson is so so good at what she does! She gave me exactly the hairstyle I had envisioned. She has been a pleasure to work with and so flexible and understanding with planning a wedding during a pandemic. She is extremely personable and professional as well. She will be doing my hair again in April for my sequel wedding!
  • Mary
    Mary A. Married on 10/10/2020

Best day ever!

Allyson is the best! Organized, respectful and goes above and beyond to ensure your day is perfect down to the tiniest details and that you feel the best. She helped me to feel confident and like I was the prettiest version of me. She is passionate and truly cares that you have what you need and it shows!
    Karsyn E. Married on 09/26/2020

Awesome Wedding Make Up

Allyson was awesome to work with! She ensured the make up was done exactly as you wanted and had such a calm and positive demeanor. She was organized, on time and did an amazing job! She took her time to make sure you felt your best! Loved working with Allyson! She’s awesome!
    Laura Married on 06/27/2020

Allyson is awesome!

Allyson was amazing! She made me feel so beautiful for my bridal portraits and my wedding. I have never felt so beautiful before! She listens to your vision for the wedding and helps you every step of the wedding journey. I would highly recommend using Allyson for your special day. She is flexible and accommodates your schedule. Even during this COVID season, she worked with all of the logistics and made sure my bridesmaids and other family members had hair and make-up done in a timely manner. Allyson is so professional and knows exactly how to make you feel like a princess on your wedding day!
    Rebecca B. Married on 06/13/2020

Bride of wedding

These girls were fabulous. Professional, friendly, and cares about each of us!
    Rachael M. Married on 03/07/2020

High value, worry-free HMU!

I decided to hire professional hair and makeup relatively last minute, and I was SO lucky Allyson was available! She was flexible with me in making arrangements just a few weeks before my wedding. She picked up on exactly what I wanted immediately and executed on it perfectly. Working with her made me so relaxed on the morning of my wedding-- it was effortless and high quality and I didn't worry about my hair and makeup the rest of the day! I have zero regrets hiring Allyson-- she's professional, super sweet, and did an incredible job. I was beyond satisfied!! You won't regret working with her.

Allyson’s Chair's reply:

Rachael thank you so much! I’m happy I could help, especially working with a group of such kind women that surrounded you ❤️
    Emily B. Married on 12/29/2019

Allyson is Amazing

Allyson has been my hairdresser since I moved to Greenville, NC and when I got engaged I knew I had to ask her to do my bridal hair and makeup! Allyson traveled with me to Wilmington, NC for my bridal portraits and to High Point, NC for my wedding day! She did an absolutely incredible job with my hair and makeup as well as my bridal party. Allyson is incredibly versatile and she is able to help you find the perfect look because she gets to know each of her clients personally. Allyson is a wonderful person l, great hairdresser and a friend. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
  • Brittany
    Brittany L. Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing and professional!!

I truly looked and felt like a princess. I can not recommend Allyson enough! And Meredith was a dream with everyone’s hair! Loved the airbrushing Allyson did with my foundation!
  • Samantha
    Samantha H. Married on 09/21/2019

Thank you thank you thank you!

Allyson has been my hair dresser for the last couple years and we had always talked about wedding hair and makeup and what I would do when it was my turn! I knew when my husband proposed there was only one person for the job and that was Allyson! I can’t say thank you enough for making me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day! Everything was absolutely perfect!

Allyson’s Chair's reply:

Samantha you were stunning and I loves being part of it. I’ll never forget your wedding as one that definitely pulled on my heart strings. Thank you ❤️
    Hannah B. Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely great!

Allyson did such and amazing job with my hair and makeup for my wedding! When she started doing hair and makeup for weddings, I knew I wanted to ask her to do it whenever I got married. I felt so comfortable with my hair and makeup the entire day and everything stayed in place.
    Rebecca Married on 06/01/2019

Hair & Makeup

Allyson did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for both my bridal portraits and for my wedding - and for my bridesmaids as well!
    Allison K. Married on 04/27/2019

Perfection!

When I got engaged, Allyson was the first person I contacted to join my dream vendor team! I grew up with her, so I know how amazing she is and how absolutely beautiful her work is, but I could have never imagined our hair and make up would turn out THAT beautiful!!! I have never in my life felt as beautiful as I did when Allyson was done with my hair and make up, and I know the rest of the girls would say the same!

Not only did Allyson do an outstanding job, but she was so helpful throughout the planning process, extremely easy to contact and communicate with, patient with all of my crazy questions, and her professionalism and time management the day of the wedding was amazing. I was a bit stressed about the timeline and getting all of the girls done and ready in time, but Allyson had us done ahead of schedule! We never once felt rushed, but like a true day of relaxation and pampering! She was truly the perfect addition to our perfect day!!
  • Caroline
    Caroline M. Married on 04/06/2019

April wedding

Allyson and her assistant did a wonderful job on hair and makeup for a bridal party that I was a part of. They were on time, professional, and knew what they were doing. Allyson really cared about each person’s makeup, making sure to ask our individual preferences as she went. I would definitely be happy using her services again!
    Chelsie Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent Stylist!

Allyson provided hair and makeup for my bridal party and did a great job. She is very easy to work with, will come to your location, and makes the process much less stressful. We were all pleased with our looks, and hair and makeup lasted throughout the night with no smudges or lost Bobby pins! I highly recommend Allyson for all your styling needs!
    Chandler Married on 12/15/2018

10/10 Would Recommend

Allyson was absolutely amazing. She did makeup for me and several members of my bridal party and did a fantastic job. My makeup has never looked so good. She was so sweet, and we really enjoyed having her as part of our day.

Allyson’s Chair's reply:

Thank you so much chandler! You were beautiful and I’ve never had more fun with a bridal party ❤️ Congratulations!
    Michelle E. Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding day makeup for bride, wedding party and mother of the bride

Allyson was wonderful! She took time with each member of the wedding party to ask what each person wanted and make sure they were happy with their makeup. She was very professional. I was very pleased with my makeup and it lasted all day and night. The brides and the bridesmaids looked stunning.
    Natalie Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful!!

I found Allyson through others recommendations. She was easy to communicate with through messaging and accommodating of my schedule. I had a small intimate wedding but still wanted to have the bride experience. She listened to what I wanted and it was perfect. I couldn’t have been happier with my hair and makeup for our special day. Highly recommend!!
    Morgan Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect wedding day!!

Allyson’s Chair was very professional and a great experience. She made getting ready the morning of our wedding so much fun and we had a great time!! I definitely would recommend her! When it came time to booking her she was quick to respond and help me figure out all the details! I couldn’t imagine having anyone other than her to do our makeup for our special day!
    Kelsey B. Married on 08/04/2018

Allyson is incredible!

Allyson is so kind, responsive, encouraging, and talented. She truly made me feel like a princess. I recommend her to all of my friends!
  • Shelby
    Shelby Married on 05/26/2018

Supportive

Allyson has been doing my hair for a year or so before I asked her to be my person for wedding hair and makeup. I didn’t know she would go above and beyond to make sure my girls and I feel beautiful and appreciated. Knowing I was nervous and the control freak that I am, while doing my makeup she should remind me to breathe and just make me feel so comfortable. Love her! She still does my hair to this day.

Allyson’s Chair's reply:

Thank you so much Shelby ! You are an absolute pleasure to work with. Your photos came out gorgeous!!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 03/24/2018

Great Service! Friendly yet professional Allyson helped me and my bridesmaids look our best on my big day!

Allyson was great to work with! She listened to what I wanted and made it happen! She was very knowledgeable of different hair styles as well as make up and helped me and my bridesmaids look our best on my big day! Allyson and her assistants were very professional yet fit right in in the fun of the getting ready atmosphere before the wedding. I highly recommend Allyson for all of your hair/makeup needs!

Allyson’s Chair's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! You are the sweetest bride, we LOVED working with you, made our day. Loved that sweet first look ❤️