Aribella Events Reviews

39 Reviews for Aribella Events

1 User photo

Aribella Events 1

Dena · Married on 05/26/2018

Tonia was absolutely amazing! The first time my (now) husband and I spoke with her, we knew it was a perfect fit! She understood exactly what we wanted and took the pressure off of us. It was great to have help and the knowledge that she provided. She was perfect, our wedding was amazing and (despite some untimely rain) it was beautiful. She introduced us to most of our vendors and each was one was just as perfect. Thanks, Tonia!!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Katy · Married on 05/07/2016

Tonia is worth every penny. She will make your wedding the most perfect day!!! She is efficient, organized and the nicest person ever. She was like a magic wedding elf working behind the scenes making everything perfect :)

Sent on 08/26/2016

Here's the simple truth - we wouldn't have had our wedding at all without Tonia and her staff. She created a magical wedding for us in a very compressed timeline (like three months). And it was executed flawlessly, and Tonia did it with grace at every step. She took our very specific ideas around food, decor, ambience, mood, everything and made it a reality, and was our positive cheerleader along the way. Her support, confidence, and ability to get things done, quickly, made our wedding a reality. We are extraordinarily grateful to her, as our guests, who told us it was one of the best weddings they'd ever attended.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Thomas · Married on 09/26/2015

Tonia was great. We had a few issues with other vendors including losing the videographer the day before the wedding. Tonia handled everything and got us a new videographer within a few hours.
    The day of she made sure everything ran smoothly. She had everyone where they needed to be. She was even bringing us food & water all night so we didn't have to worry about anything but enjoying ourselves.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Jami · Married on 09/26/2015

My fiancé now husband and I had an amazing experience with Aribella Events. Tonia and her staff came to our rescue just three weeks before my husband a I married. The original planner we hired to use through our venue had Fallin ill. This person was also in charge of our wedding cake decorating, flowers and center pieces for our reception.
    Needless to say as a bride I was imagining our big day being a total disaster. Having the pleasure of meeting Tonia a few months before, I was desperate for help and as it turned out Tonia remarkably had a rare weekend off during a very busy wedding season. Through all of the stress in planning a day in which I had hoped to be perfect was relieved when Tonia agreed to help me plan my out of state wedding. I would like to add that driving to another state with over a dozen wedding bouquets and a two teir wedding cake while there is an alert for a hurricane store takes determination and dedication. Thank you so much again Aribella Events.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Carrie · Married on 09/18/2015

I absolutely adore Tonia. With weddings, it can be very stressful. Tonia's upbeat personality and friendly nature ALWAYS kept me calm and sane. I worried so much about everything, but after speaking to her, she always calmed me down and soothed all my concerns. She was absolutely AMAZING on my wedding day. She left no detail unturned and made sure I was completely happy with every thing I wanted. My day was simply beautiful. It was everything I wanted it to be and more, and I have her to thank. She recommended some wonderful vendors (Photographer, videographer, etc.). She remained professional, even ran the rehearsal. I loved her, and will be using her again for future events. I'm planning a party really soon, so I can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Stephania · Married on 09/05/2015

Tonia was nothing short of amazing. I trusted her with everything, and our wedding turned out flawless! Simply the best!! Oh yeah and we got her to dance!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Tonia and her team are amazing! We are so happy to have had her help planning our wedding from across the country! She was full of excellent suggestions, but was totally aware of our 'vision' for the wedding. She literally helped us with every single detail and kept us on budget throughout all of it. She came with us for vendor and site visits and was the 'tough guy' when we didn't know how to be. The weekend of the wedding, she was in complete control and super organized. Neither us nor our family had to worry about a thing. It was great that Tonia was the point person that you work directly with throughout the planning process. Despite living across the country, we have met up with Tonia on our visits back home since the wedding! Would recommend without hesitation!

Sent on 12/26/2015

Rebecca · Married on 03/28/2015

Our experience with Aribella Events and Tonia, was nothing short of spectacular. Right from the start, Tonia was extremely organized and detailed in every aspect of our wedding. We had a three day wedding weekend, complete with welcome party and brunch the day after, so there was a lot of planning to do over and above the wedding itself! She made a graph for us at the beginning that categorized and mapped out every aspect of every reception site we wanted to visit --- talk about on top of things! She went with us to every single site visit, tasting, etc., to make sure we were pleased with all aspects. From the beginning, my husband and I knew we wanted our wedding to be extremely classic and upscale and Tonia knew exactly what we were looking for. She never missed a detail and was always there to help me with anything from putting pictures in frames, to making a "seating chart map" at the last minute to help guests find their tables. Tonia always made time for me if I needed to meet to discuss the wedding or just vent, ha ha.
    Aribella also made our centerpieces, bouquets, etc., and they were stunning. All of our guests kept saying how magical and stunning the entire table setting was, and I could not agree with them more. My vision of the flowers was surpassed by what Tonia was able to create with a few pictures as examples. Tonia and her team really went out of their way to make sure everything was set up correctly and with the utmost class. I must say that I was also very reassured and happy with the entire Aribella team when they stepped in at our wedding to help with any little issue that I had (dress not fitting right, band not playing the right music). It was extremely comforting to know I had people on my side to make sure the night went smoothly! All in all, I highly recommend Aribella and Tonia for your wedding planning services! They will help make your stress levels go down and your wedding run just as planned. I could not be happier with them!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Regina · Married on 01/03/2015

I'm more than pleased with the creativity and attention to detail provided from church decorations, catering,
    to layout of reception and staging. Tonia is extremely talented and thorough with full management of pre planning
    activities and wedding day essentials and organization to ensure the bride, groom and attendees are well taken care of.
    There were no problems to solve or tasks undone. I look forward to another special event.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Jeffrey · Married on 09/27/2014

Without reservation we recommend Tonia Adleta as an event planner and floral designer. The requirements for the event were demanding---a unique venue occurring at a working equestrian farm that never hosted a wedding. The floral design, lighting, mismatched chairs and table decor were breathtaking even for our most discriminating of guests (my wife and I). We have thrown many parties before, but we never got a more positive reaction as in this event. The evening was not only magical, but we were on time and well organized. It went like exquisite clockwork.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Sara · Married on 09/27/2014

My husband and I can not thank Tonia with Aribella Events enough for making our dream wedding a reality! She was our wedding planner, event designer and florist. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding day. Our wedding was on a working equestrian farm--truly a blank canvas. Tonia TRANSFORMED the farm into a magical, upscale, farm affair. From the chandeliers in the barn, to the mismatched chairs and STUNNING flowers, everything was perfect. Our guests were WOW'd. We would highly recommend Tonia to any soon-to-be brides and grooms out there!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Tonia was wonderful and her planning services (and moral support) were amazing. She was so gracious and kind and offered such amazing advice (I wish I followed it more closely and then wouldn't have been almost late to my own wedding!) She offered unique tips and made me feel like I wasn't crazy when I asked a million questions. I would DEFINITELY hire her - very affordable, excellent taste and an all around great woman.

Sent on 09/01/2014
  • Priscilla

Priscilla · Married on 04/19/2014

Having Aribella events (more specifically Tonia) help with my wedding planning was amazing. She really did a great job at listening to the vision I wanted and helped create it. My wedding day was honestly everything I wanted and more! She made the process easier, fun and was there to calm me down when things didn't go as planned (which will happen!). Through the process she was a huge help and when it came to the wedding day itself, she was great. She did an awesome job making sure I did not worry about anything but having fun and was a huge part of why my wedding day went so perfect. I usually don't write reviews but I really have to say that most of the vendors I dealt with for my wedding were that amazing and Tonia with Aribella events was one of them. I highly recommend her if you are looking for someone who will take their time to get to know you, figure out your vision, and work with you with a lot of flexibility.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2013

As a wedding photographer myself I knew I needed to have a wedding planner for my own wedding. I never had a question in my mind who that would be. Ironically the night my husband asked my Dad's permission Tonia and I were out to dinner and I told her that she was going to plan my wedding whenever I was asked. A few weeks later that day came. She was very detailed in asking what I wanted for my wedding and to be honest I knew whatever she created was going to be amazing. Throughout the process she was great at listening to what I needed and balancing the delicate relationship between my dad and I (who I began referring to as Dadzilla). The wedding day came and I could not have asked for a more perfect day. The flowers and decor were amazing! The only downside was that I was the bride and not the photographer! At one point I couldn't help but grab a friend's camera and take a few pictures. It was stunning! Everyone raved about how professional she was on the day of and loved the decor she designed! Hiring Tonia was the best decision I made in my wedding planning process.

Sent on 01/24/2014

anna · Married on 08/24/2013

Tonia was extremely helpful and accommodating. We could not have asked for someone better to coordinate our wedding. Tonia and her assistants handled absolutely everything on our wedding day so that we were able to enjoy every moment of it. Without Aribella Events timeline and organization our wedding would not have been as perfect as it was! I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Tonia and Aribella Events were a wonderful delight and added great benefit to our whole wedding process. We appreciated her warmth, enthusiasm, intelligence, experience and flexibility. Our family and friends all noticed how smoothly she helped to make our events run. Frankly, we can't imagine having done it without her. She was totally worth the expense and we highly recommend Aribella Events and Flowers to other couples.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Andrea · Married on 11/03/2012

Tonia was excellent! She helped us plan our entire wedding in less than 8 weeks! She was very organized and made sure we had all the details in line. She was a big help with the planning, informing us what needed to be done, and finding vendors to use for flowers, invitations, etc. Any information we needed she was there to help us. We really appreciated all the help she was before and the day of the wedding. Our wedding day she was there to make sure everything flowed smoothly. We knew we were in good hands and didn't have to worry about a thing. If your looking for a stress free wedding day and help with the details I would highly recommend tonia for your event!!

Sent on 12/22/2012

Jose · event on 03/24/2012

Aribella events was great to work with. They were very professional, responsive and creative throughout the process.

Sent on 07/10/2012

Noel · Married on 10/09/2011

Aribella Events help create my dream wedding. I had a very specific idea of my ideal big day. With the help of Tonia Adleta those dreams came true. She gave great advice when it was needed and also listened when I need to vent. Thanks to Tonia's knowledge and past experience my Wedding day was the most beautiful day of my life that I will never forget. Thank you.

Sent on 06/01/2012

Megan · Married on 08/19/2011

Tonia with Arabella Events was wonderfully professional and brought peace to an otherwise crazy month before my wedding. I recommend Arabella Events without reservation. Whether you have questions on etiquette, need help planning, or would like someone to coordinate the day of your wedding, any bride could benefit from working with Arabella Events!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Jeffrey · Married on 08/06/2011

Feedback from a groom:

Tonia is first rate in all regards. We deliberated over splurging for a coordinator after our wedding venue PROMISED us we would not need additional support. Fortunately, my wife trusted her intuition and we sought outside support. Before meeting Tonia we interviewed numerous coordinators who were all very similar - something about them felt disingenuous. Tonia was the complete opposite. She has the rare gift of truly caring about people.

Tonia really stands out as a supremely capable planner, and a kind hearted, sincere person. She is outstanding, and our wedding was outstanding because of her efforts.

Sent on 08/22/2011

Melissa · Married on 08/06/2011

Tonia Adleta of Aribella Events is professional, enthusiastic, creative and down-to-earth – a combination that’s hard to find in many wedding professionals. Tonia served as the main point of contact for all of our vendors for the month leading up to our wedding. This allowed us to stay excited, not stressed, during the final weeks before our big event. Tonia knows what she is doing and is very well versed in venue operations. During our final review at our venue, Tonia expertly managed uncomfortable conversations - ultimately saving us money! The day of the wedding, Tonia and her team were there and ensured everything was just as we had planned. What a pleasure it was to have the Aribella team at our wedding. We truly trusted that they would make sure every single last detail was executed perfectly. We had the most amazing wedding, and not only do we consider Tonia an amazing wedding coordinator, but she’s now also a dear friend!

Sent on 08/23/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 07/30/2011

Working with Aribella Events was an absolute pleasure. From the very start, Tonia was responsive, professional and had excellent and very creative ideas for our wedding. She fully grasped “our vision” for the wedding and was able to enhance this vision with all of her ideas. Tonia is incredibly organized and had excellent follow-up with even the tiniest of details. She worked well with all of our vendors to make sure the day went exactly how we wanted it to. Working with Tonia eliminated all of the stress that so many couples experience when planning weddings. Her services allowed us to fully enjoy the excitement leading up to the big day and spend quality time with our guests on the day of the wedding. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was, all thanks to Aribella Events. I HIGHLY recommend Aribella Events for any couple that is in the midst of planning a wedding. Their services are worth every penny and they will help make your wedding exactly what it should be, the best day of your life!

Sent on 08/10/2011

Mark · Married on 04/20/1981

I chose Arabella to help with my 20th Anniversary surprise party for my wife. I wanted something special, but I didn't know exactly what to do, or what to envision. Arabella was fantastic! They did everything! Great ideas, fabulous execution, organized, and professional down to the last detail. A joy to work with; I can't wait till my next big event!

Sent on 09/01/2011