Alex Cary Events Reviews

11 | Buffalo, NY

11 Reviews for Alex Cary Events

Ally · Married on 07/15/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about how perfectly our wedding was executed and we owe it all to Alex! She took the stress out of our big day and thought of every detail. We were unsure if we should try to plan our wedding on our own, but we are very glad we didn't! It gave us more time to actually enjoy our day. We will definitely be recommending Alex to all our friends!

Christine · Married on 06/10/2017

We were referred to Alex by a friend and can't say enough great things about working with her. Even though Alex was the day of planner we met before hand and she had a bunch of cute creative ideas for our wedding that we really loved and decided to add. We had multiple comments from guests on little details that she suggested. She really took charge on the wedding day and we did not have to worry about anything. As anyone who has been married knows, peace of mind on your wedding day and not having to worry about the little things is priceless. I would recommend Alex to anyone in search of a day of planner for their wedding or party.

Segolene · Married on 05/27/2017

Alex is a great planner! I cannot even imagine what my special day would have been without her help. She is very creative, detailed oriented, and more than anything she is very thoughtful and understood exactly what we were looking for. Knowing that she had everything under control was such a relief! To hire Alex and to not have to stress about the planning is the best decision we made for our big day. I already recommended her to my friends!

Victoria · Married on 11/18/2016

I would recommend Alex to absolutely everyone!!! She was an amazing day of planner for my wedding and with her help, my day was magical. Alex is incredibly fun to work with, has impeccable style and is very detail oriented. She made what could have been a stressful time, fun and exciting and I can't thank her enough.

• F

Flavia · Married on 10/09/2016

I would highly recommend working with Alex Cary Events. As an event planner myself, I know all the work that goes into planning events like this. We worked with Alex for support on the day of the wedding, and she did an amazing job. It really took a weight off my mind to know that Alex was there to take charge and look after all the little details so we didn’t have to. She was a pleasure to work with and a consummate professional!

Katherine · Married on 09/10/2016

Alex is amazing! We loved her the second we met her and our wedding day was perfect. She is extremely thorough and doesn't miss a thing. Our vendors even made comments on how great she was...definitely book her if you can!!

lori · Married on 10/11/2014

working with Alex was a wonderful experience , she guided us right thru the whole wedding planning experience. It also helps that she is not only efficient but also has great taste, helping us with certain decisions. She made our whole experience enjoyable.

Rachael · Married on 08/08/2014

Alex was the most professional planner I've ever had the pleasure to work with. She was organized, responsive and always just seemed to understand exactly what I was asking for and never failed to provide perfect results. I would rate her about a 5 if that was an option.

marci · Married on 08/05/2017

Alex was such a pleasure to work with! Everything ran smoothly for my event of about 100 people. She was always there to answer my questions and accommodate my most meticulous requests and sometimes last minute changes. Beautiful space with such charm and I can't wait to go back for another party!

Chris · Married on 09/15/2018

It has been a pleasure to work with the team at Alex Cary Events and looking forward to wrapping up the final few details. Thanks for all the help!!! Best, Chris M.

Kiley · Married on 05/20/2017

Alex was a joy to work with! I run a catering company and did a wedding with her this spring. She's extremely organized and knows exactly how the industry works. I hope to work with her again in the future.