Elor Event Planning

Buffalo, NY View map Visit website
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

Elor Event Planning is a wedding planning service based out of Buffalo, New York. Taylor is the owner and lead planner of Elor Event Planning. Taylor will be with you every step of the way, helping you create the wedding day celebration that best meets your needs and wishes. She and her team have a diverse range of skills in event planning, marketing, organization, and a particular eye for details. Working direcly with you, Taylor will strive to help you create memories that will last a lifetime.

Elor Event Planning has experience crafting civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, double weddings, elopements, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the services that Taylor and her team offer include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full and partial planning
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kailin
    Kailin F. Married on 07/03/2021

Absolute Perfection

We hired Taylor for month of coordinating for our backyard wedding and she was incredible. The meetings were easy and well organized, the rehearsal was so helpful, and my wedding day went off without a hitch. We were running out of time with our photographer to get some important moments captured, and Taylor moved everything around flawlessly and unnoticeably, and we got every picture we wanted. Every decor item, vendor, and issue was taken care of without us having to do anything. I know that hiring Taylor was the best decision we made to have an amazing and carefree day.
  • Katherine
    Katherine Married on 09/14/2019

Taylor was Fantastic!

Taylor was a crucial part of our day, without her it wouldn't have been nearly as smooth. She helped with so many things, from bringing me flats so I could walk in the grass, to helping us assemble our bridal party. She popped in and out throughout the day and just got stuff done. Perfectly helpful without being in the way at all. She assisted my mom and the photographer, and at the end took any left over flowers to donate to a nursing home which was so good to feel like they didn't just get thrown away at the end.

Elor Event Planning's reply:

I am so glad that I was able to help. I throughly enjoyed spending your wedding day with you and your loved one! Thank you for the glowing review 😊
  • Christine
    Christine S. Married on 10/13/2018

Learned the value of a great Wedding Planner

I cannot say enough good things about Taylor. I honestly did not think I would need a Wedding Planner, but after talking to Taylor I knew her assistance would be invaluable. Well, she was a godsend! She was there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on, someone to vent to, a sound person to deal with certain situations appropriately. She made sure I was on schedule with my timeline, I mean I got married in three months, and it turned out beyond perfect. Better than I could have ever thought possible.

Taylor, was a huge help the day before the wedding and the day of, as well. She helped with set up. She also made sure everything ran on time, according to the itinerary she made with us for the day. She literally, made my day drama and stress free. She made sure my husband and I always had what we needed, whether it was food, drink, or something to stay warm (outside wedding in October). She went out of her way to make my day beyond perfect. I am forever grateful for all she did for my husband and me. With that being said, everyone needs a wedding planner, even if it's just for the day of the wedding. It makes life so much easier. I didn't have to think about anything. Taylor was amazing! She will help you make sure your day is everything you dreamed of and more.

Elor Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Christine for the wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you and Andrew. Wishing you much happiness and love in the future 💕

Buffalo Buffalo, NY, 14221
716-265-6147
Location of (Elor Event Planning)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding