Vita Bella Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,990 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,990 Most Popular Price

Vita Bella Photography is a top wedding photography business I have run in the Buffalo and Western New York region for the last 11 years. And if there's one thing I want you to know, it's...
I got you.

I've got your FUN with how to get your nervous guy smiling in front of a camera. I got you girl, on flattering chin angles.
I have all the family photo combinations to make your parents love me by the end of the night.
I've got your jaw-dropping pictures. Got your gorgeous editing.
Have all the flash to light up your dark reception room like a Christmas tree.
I've got your Planning Tips & Tricks. Got the answers for what happens if it rains.
I have the timeline for what time makeup should start.
I've got your wedding-day troubleshooting with 200+ weddings under my belt. Something will come up. I will know exactly what to do.
I got your minimal-stress day.
I've got these moments that will mean so much to you.

I got you.
Jess (owner and lead photographer of Vita Bella Weddings)
I'm thrilled you're considering Vita Bella's passion for creativity! To me, wedding photography is way more than just taking images. I want your day to be better and even more memorable because we are there to laugh together WHILE creating some amazing pictures!!

All packages include hi-res, fully edited digitals. This isn't a studio where I make you pick your favorite photos and only fully edit those selected. I edit ALL 1000+ of them. Even your pictured cake will look just as stunning as everything else.
So with all of that said, I would LOVE for you to reach out to us with a click of a button above. Can't wait to possibly work with you and have some fun!!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,790

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,990

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Maureen
    Maureen S. Married on 07/23/2022

Highly Recommend!

Extremely professional, organized, helpful and fun! Jess helped us so much and was amazing leading up to the wedding and on the big day. Highly recommend VitaBella. Not to mention the photos are AMAZING!!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If You're on the Fence, Book Her!

We are so happy! Jess made our day so perfect. From creating a day-of timeline to keep everyone on schedule to showing us exactly how to pose to get the perfect photos, we couldn't be happier. My friends and family loved working with her; she is hilarious and made everyone feel so comfortable and not weird in front of the camera. Even more, we are in love with our photos. We joking asked, "Who are those people?" because we've never looked so good. They are more stunning than I ever could have dreamed. A bride came up to me at her own wedding and said, "I wish I would have chosen your photographer!" We are so pleased we went with Vita Bella and if you're even thinking of booking her, do it! This is such a special day; you want to look back on your photos and be happy with them.
    Alexandra G. Married on 06/11/2022

Best Photographer in WNY

I cannot recommend Jessica enough. She was flexible with our change in COVID plans, she was thoughtful and kind, and a pleasure to work with. Honestly she makes you feel like you have known her for years, and fits right in with the crowd! She was easy going, but gave helpful directive for us as we are not used to having our photos taken. If you have an opportunity to book her, jump on it ASAP!

Vita Bella Photography's reply:

Awww thank you Alex for your kind words!! Our day on the water was such a great time. Loved your circle of family & friends.
  • illustration stars

Team

Jessica Dolly
Jessica Dolly
Owner and Main Photographer

Jessica Dolly here. Props to my younger self as a former engineer, who fell in love with digital technology. But more props to my newer (hopefully much cooler) self for rocking a wedding photography career since 2011, based less upon the technology and more about my love for telling your wedding story through said awesome digital gear.

The endless wedding cake supply is also a serious perk.

My goals for your wedding day:

I want to make you laugh.

I want to lower your stress level.

And I want to create some amazing photos with you in the middle of them. Pure and simple.

As for my style, I know what it's like to get married. You spend months planning for all the moving pieces, and let me assure you the day flies by within hours that seem like minutes. I am here to freeze it all for you. I like to capture the sense of the buildup of the day, the small details of your wardrobe all the way to the centerpieces on the tables that give it that special touch, and the raw emotion that you two will experience while saying your I Do's. I like to keep things real with portraits, do that laughing your face off thing like I promised, and include any eye-catching architecture around.

And to top it off, if we can boogie with camera in hand next to Uncle Bob at the reception in order to get the candidness of the dance floor, then I鈥檓 a happy camper.

MORE fun. LESS stress. I got you!!

Black Horse Videography Black Horse Videography Wedding Videographers

We have worked with Andrea at Vita Bella a number of times and they are always great to work with. They are professional and produce stunning imagery. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer. Take a look at their portfolio and see for yourself. After meeting Andrea, you won't want to hire anyone else.

17 Video Production 17 Video Production Wedding Videographers

We have been lucky enough to work with Vita Bella Photography a number of times. If your looking for exceptional creativity and true professionalism, look no further they are all of that and more!

Holiday Valley
Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards
4.8 out of 5 rating , 217 Reviews
路 Barn & Farm Weddings

295 Main St. Buffalo, New York, 14203
Location of (Vita Bella Photography)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding