Vita Bella Photography

$3,990 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,990 Most Popular Price

I got you.

If there’s one thing I want to convey to my clients, it’s just that.

I’ve got your beautiful pictures. Got your gorgeous editing. Have your master lighting.

I’ve got your Planning Tips & Tricks. Have the answers for where to go and what time makeup should start.

I’ve got your FUN with how to get your nervous guy smiling in front of a camera. I got you girl, on flattering double chin angles.

I’ve got your wedding-day troubleshooting with 200+ weddings under my belt. I know exactly what to do.

I got your minimal-stress day.

I’ve got your special day.

I got you.

Jess, owner and lead photographer of Vita Bella Weddings

I'm thrilled you're considering Vita Bella's passion for creativity! To me, wedding photography is way more than just taking images. I want your day to be better and even more memorable because we are there to laugh together WHILE creating some amazing pictures!!

To not keep you in total suspense, packages start at $3790. And I understand photography budgets are sometimes a hard number to look at. But I assure you the 50+ hours of work we put into each wedding, the top-of-the-line equipment I invest into my company, and the 200+ weddings experience you get from our team is worth every penny. Trust me, it's one of the few beautiful things you'll have remaining to hang onto once the day has come and gone. Besides a new spouse ;)

All packages include hi-res fully edited digitals. This isn't a studio where I make you pick favorite photos and only fully edit those selected. I edit ALL 1000+ of them. Even your pictured cake will look just as stunning as everything else.

All packages are simply $790 down to save your date, with monthly payment plans leading up to the wedding. Really helps you to invest in your most valued gift after the wedding -- your photos!!!

So with all of that said, I would LOVE for you to reach out to us with a click of a button above. Can't wait to possibly work with you and have some fun!!

Email: info@vitabellaweddings.com

Website: www.vitabellaweddings.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,790

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,990

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Melissa W. Married on 10/23/2021

Perfect fit

From the beginning, Jess was attentive, easy to communicate with, extremely friendly, and gave my fiancé and I a very positive, excited outlook on our wedding day, with not a single ounce of stress or worry. She carried this through our entire wedding day, from the morning until late at night! She had a timeline that she had us follow to the T, all while getting in anything and everything we wanted! My entire bridal party loved her as well, as she made what could have been a stressful day a complete breeze! She kept everyone calm, cool, and collected, and that is not easy to do (especially for me!) I felt so comfortable with her, and can’t thank her enough for how she made my wedding day that much better. I would highly recommend Jess to anyone in need of a phenomenal photographer!

Vita Bella Photography's reply:

Thank you Melissa & Jake for the warm review. Our time together including Asbury Hall was truly breathtaking. I've said it before and I'll say it again...kind souls = even better photos. Thank you for being such wonderful human beings!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 10/09/2021

Vita Bella is absolutely wonderful!!!

Jess was an absolute dream to work with!! We used her for our engagement pics and wedding and everything turned out amazing. She is so funny and really knows how to get you in the moment. She made sure to capture all the details and she made our wedding so stress free and fun. Jess’ pricing is very reasonable and I am absolutely in love with our sneak peaks and can not stop staring at them, they are so beautiful. She made our day perfect and we are so happy that we chose her. we could not recommend Vita Bella enough!! she is the most awesome,professional, and talented photographer out there!!

Vita Bella Photography's reply:

Thank you Jess & Dan for having so much fun with wedding and engagement photos. I cannot begin to describe how much you guys rocked being models as newbies!! Your trust in me to get you stellar photos shows. I'm so happy to be able to show you how beautiful of a couple you are together through these wonderful times in life.
    Brooke F. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing! Made the day incredible!

I would highly recommend Vita Bella Photography! She offers a number of options for your wedding day to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Jess communicates throughout the whole process which is great! Before, during and after on what to expect. I am not very comfortable having pictures being taken of just me but she made me feel so comfortable and directed me the whole time! Her title is photographer but she also exceeded at being a wedding coordinator for both my husband and I. We would have been lost without her. She even set up a late night photoshoot in front of the fountain and the pictures turned out incredible. She goes above and beyond and I am thrilled we chose Vita Bella Photography for our day!

Vita Bella Photography's reply:

Thank you Brooke & Matt for trusting me with the experience!! Our time together at Samuel's Grande Manor on a BEAUTIFUL autumn day was beyond rewarding. You guys were so kind and open to photographs, and it shows in your stunning images.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Jessica Dolly
Jessica Dolly
Owner and Main Photographer

Jessica Dolly here. Props to my younger self as a former engineer, who fell in love with digital technology. But more props to my newer (hopefully much cooler) self for rocking a wedding photography career since 2011, based less upon the technology and more about my love for telling your wedding story through said awesome digital gear.

The endless wedding cake supply is also a serious perk.

My goals for your wedding day:

I want to make you laugh.

I want to lower your stress level.

And I want to create some amazing photos with you in the middle of them. Pure and simple.

As for my style, I know what it's like to get married. You spend months planning for all the moving pieces, and let me assure you the day flies by within hours that seem like minutes. I am here to freeze it all for you. I like to capture the sense of the buildup of the day, the small details of your wardrobe all the way to the centerpieces on the tables that give it that special touch, and the raw emotion that you two will experience while saying your I Do's. I like to keep things real with portraits, do that laughing your face off thing like I promised, and include any eye-catching architecture around.

And to top it off, if we can boogie with camera in hand next to Uncle Bob at the reception in order to get the candidness of the dance floor, then I’m a happy camper.

MORE fun. LESS stress. I got you!!

Black Horse Videography Black Horse Videography Wedding Videographers

We have worked with Andrea at Vita Bella a number of times and they are always great to work with. They are professional and produce stunning imagery. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer. Take a look at their portfolio and see for yourself. After meeting Andrea, you won't want to hire anyone else.

17 Video Production 17 Video Production Wedding Videographers

We have been lucky enough to work with Vita Bella Photography a number of times. If your looking for exceptional creativity and true professionalism, look no further they are all of that and more!

295 Main St. Buffalo, New York, 14203
Location of (Vita Bella Photography)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding