Emily Watkins Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,195 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,195 Most Popular Price

Emily Watkins Photography is a wedding, elopement and couples photographer situated in Geneseo, New York. Owner and founder Emily Koschara is a professional photographer who specialises in celebrating you and your love on your special day. She loves romance and would adore the opportunity to capture all of your doting gestures, adoring affections and soulmate stories. She aims to make you feel comfortable so she can produce natural photos that authentically represent your connection on your day of a lifetime.

Emily Watkins Photography takes a relaxed approach to photography by getting to know you, telling jokes, and documenting each moment as it passes without taking from it. She offers a variety of photography services, including engagement sessions, destination weddings, boudoir and more. Emily also provides package guidelines which you can use to customise a package that suits your needs. Her package options include up to 10 hours of coverage, timelines, and access to her wedding planning guide. She also offers a range of add-on services such as Super 8 films, her videography service, and a second wedding photographer. All of your final high-resolution images will be edited and uploaded to an online gallery where you can access them.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,195

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Tori
    Tori Married on 08/27/2022

Absolutely amazing

Emily is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and did an amazing job capturing our big day. We are so beyond happy and grateful for her and her work. Not only did the picture turn out beautiful and just what we imagined but she does them with great timing!
    Kelsey B. Married on 07/29/2022

The best photographer!!

Emily is truly the best wedding photographer I could have ever asked for! I can’t recommend her enough. Included with our package we got an engagement session and she spent a lot of time getting to know us to really understand what we were looking for in our photos. If you are camera shy or don’t know what poses will look the best she will tell you exactly what to do for natural flattering pictures. She is not only such a talented photographer, she is such a kind soul and has become a close friend!! If you are looking for moody golden hour photos she is your girl!
  • illustration stars

Team

Emily Koschara
Emily Koschara
Owner

Nothing makes me happier than loving on love. My journey into the world of wedding photography began when I was looking for someone to shoot my own wedding. Though I’ve been totally, head-over-heels obsessed with photography since I picked up my first camera at ten years old, it was during my engagement that I fell completely in love with the idea of turning a hobby into a full-fledged career. Words cannot describe the absolute delight I have found along the way, my appreciation for the amazing friends I’ve made, or the pure excitement I feel before every new adventure with a couple of cuties.

Rochester Rochester, NY, 14623
Location of (Emily Watkins Photography)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding