Vita Bella Photography Reviews

Vita Bella Photography 3
Vita Bella Photography 4
Vita Bella Photography 5

Allison Bauman · Married on 05/04/2019

Very Talented Wedding Photographers!

Vita Bella Wedding Photography captured our wedding day with professionalism, fun, talent, and exceptional execution. Their organization of the day, creative on-the-spot ideas and passion for what they do was mind-blowing. They took my intentions of my theme to heart and not only incorporated it into the photos but brought it to real life. They took their time to take pictures of our guests while also keeping us a priority. The pictures turned out absolutely stunning and we could not be any happier with precious pictures to look back on for life! I highly recommend Vita Bella Wedding Photography to all couples!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Vita Bella Photography 6
    Vita Bella Photography 7
    Vita Bella Photography 8
    Vita Bella Photography 9
    Vita Bella Photography 10

Chelsea · Married on 08/11/2018

These girls are amazing! Worth every penny!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Jenelle · Married on 02/24/2018

Amazing ladies to work with!

I knew right away that I wanted to work with Vita Bella! Not only did Jess and Andrea make us feel comfortable, they made us feel like we have known each other for years! They captured every moment for our engagement photos and our beautiful wedding day. They are the best team in the business! We found Vita Bella to be very responsive to my (many) questions leading up to our wedding. As an added touch, we had a "viewing party" of our wedding photos once they were ready. This was great to hear their perspective of the day.

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Jess & Andrea @ Vita Bella Photography was absolutely amazing. They were so responsive to every question that I had. A few days prior to our wedding day I noticed rain in the forecast and reached out with concern about our photos and they were so calming and provided great alternative options. When the day of came they were awesome to work with, they were so easy to talk to and we felt so comfortable around them. They had fun with us and the bridal party. They created such amazing pictures with the rain and it will be a day we never forget because of the incredible photos they took. Hands down hire Vita Bella for your wedding, this will be the best decision that you make.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Kristin · Married on 07/01/2017

Perfection behind a lens!

Where to start...Vita Bella perfectly captured every moment, allowing us to relive our wedding day with each and every picture. But perhaps more importantly, they captured these moments without the overwhelming feelings and pressures that come with having your picture taken. The women of Vita Bella take professionalism and sincerity to another level with every snap of their cameras. Jess and Andrea take pride in every interaction, every vision, every image. We were honored to have Vita Bella behind the lens on our special day!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Teresa · Married on 05/06/2017

Wonderful experience and wonderful images

Jess and Andrea were the best compliment to our wedding day. I had enough to worry about, I knew I could trust them with high levels of professionalism, and high quality photographs. Jess and Andrea were amazing, and worked with our hopes and wishes for the day. My husband and I were nervous for "portrait" time, but Andrea and Jess made it seamless. I can't say enough great things about these two!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Jill · Married on 10/22/2016

These girls help to make your big day stress free and smooth. They think of it all before you even do:) They have a great way of loosing things up but while still staying on schedule! The photographers have great communication skills and continue to follow up even after your event. Quality of pictures are breath taking! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/13/2017

The ladies at Vita Bella were amazing. We had communicated with several area photographers for our wedding and weren't sure what would work for us. After talking to them and looking over their gallery, we went with them. We did go over budget with photography but they are worth every penny! These ladies are extraordinarily talented and their style will make you feel as though the pictures came out of a fairy tale. Also, they are hidden in plain sight throughout the night, taking magnificent candid photos of you and your guests without being "in your face". If you want special attention on your special day, go with them! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Shaun · Married on 08/28/2016

Simply the best photographers for a wedding. They are very friendly, open to whatever requests you may have, and always have bright and cheery smiles on their faces. They always reply quickly to your questions beforehand and the day of they were able to capture moments from a perspective you may not have ever thought about. Thanks to them we not only have our memories to reflect upon, but the physical proof in images as well as every moment was captured from beginning until the very end. Very good options for the money as well.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Jackie · Married on 08/27/2016

Jessica and Andrea did a fantastic job taking photos for my wedding. They were flexible and available when I needed information or had questions. I would highly recommend them for your wedding and I will continue to use them in the future.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Allison · Married on 08/13/2016

I'm in love with our pictures! We had Jess and Andrea take our engagement photos in October of 2015. They did exceptional work. From the angles and framing, to the fun and laughter captured in each photo! I can't find the right words to describe how truly awesome they are! They have so much talent and patience. There is a passion behind their work unlike any I've experienced. Each and every image captured our true love story. I have so much trust that these ladies will help make our wedding day, truly amazing and special. I would HIGHLY recommend them to any bride/groom, bride/bride or groom/groom looking for professional and fun photographers.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Jess and Andrea were absolutely amazing!
    They delivered amazing photographs and working with them was so easy. I loved my day and knowing I was working with such professionals made the photos an area I did not stress about. Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Joe · Married on 09/26/2015

The most amazing quality, friendly, fun to work with, couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Carrie · Married on 09/12/2015

I can't say enough about Jess and Andrea! They are truly amazing at what they do and they make the process fun! Everyone that has seen our photos compliments on how beautiful and well done they are, and the photo album that we got through them is awesome! If you are wondering what photographer to book for your wedding, book them immediately, you will not regret it! My friend had her new born pictures done through Jess and Andrea as well and those were absolutely breathtaking! Such lovely ladies with incredible talent and an eye for capturing photos like I've never seen!!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Jess · Married on 08/29/2015

We had Vita Bella as our Photographers for our August 2015 wedding. It's hard to put into words how special these ladies were. From the moment we booked them they were perfect. Not only is their work absolutely stunning, capturing so many incredible and fun moments from our day, but their continued patience, honesty and professionalism was truly amazing. They had crawled up on chairs and ladders during the day/night, meticulous of their angle to capture the images they wanted. We received nothing but compliments from guests on how friendly & strategic they were, ensuring not to interfere with the guests view but still managing to capture the perfect shots. We can not recommend them enough for their work and can not wait to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Maria · Married on 08/15/2015

We LOVED working with Jess & Andrea, our pictures came out amazing and they made the process so easy and fun!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Janelle · Married on 05/23/2015

Jessica and Andrea were the complete package! They were great at scheduling pre-wedding and post-wedding appointments and were extremely well planned with regard to wedding day timeline, photo locations, and back up plans. The moments they captured on our wedding day will always be treasured memories, and the beauty of the photos speaks to their experience!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Janelle · Married on 01/08/2015

Jessica and Andrea do amazing work!! I absolutely loved me engagement photos that they had done for me and knew as soon as I seen my pictures that they had to come with us to Mexico for our destination wedding! They yet again did an amazing job on our wedding of course!! These girl are very talented and you can see they love what they do!! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 12/20/2015
  • O

Olga · Married on 08/31/2014

Jess and Andrea were such a pleasure to work with! They went out of their way to make us comfortable and the end result was nothing short of a work of art. They're fun, and creative, and worked with us to create amazing images. Photography was one aspect of our wedding I wasn't willing to compromise on, and we absolutely made the right choice. I can't imagine a better way to relive our special day than looking at our beautiful photos.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Valerie · Married on 08/02/2014

Valerie Ferlita
    Absolutely amazing wedding photography! I wish I could describe my appreciation for the work this team provides! They spend all day with their clients, meet all their guests, photograph beautiful portraits in natural lighting while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and personalization! Every aspect of their work is PERFECTION! I will recommend them to everyone I speak to! And I will be a life-long client! Unbelievable service and outstanding products! Thank you so much for capturing gorgeous memories! I couldn't be more pleased!!!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Sara · Married on 06/28/2014

Best photographers in WNY! We LOVED our engagement photos and are completely OBSESSED with our wedding photos! We really enjoyed working with Andrea and Jess. They made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. They treat you more like family than clients. Our wedding day was such a blur but they didn't miss a beat. They had photos of things both my husband and I missed. We also got a wedding album through them and it is so perfect! I recommend them to anyone I know getting married. My best friend used them as well and her photos are stunning. They do so well with working on the spot, our wedding day was a terribly hot day and they immediately came up with a great place to take photos and stay out of the heat. My best friends wedding day was cloudy and rainy all day and Jess and Andrea knew where to go! Two years later when we had a baby, they were the only photographers we wanted to capture our little one! And every photo is breathtaking! I can't say enough wonderful things about those two! We love Vita Bella!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Jael · Married on 05/10/2014

The girls were great to work with! Had great ideas for photos and locations! Their pictures turned out beautiful! It's been a year and a half since our wedding and we still look through the album!!!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Pamela · Married on 09/05/2013

Vita Bella creates photographs that you will cherish for a lifetime. Their passion for creativity and quality of work sets them apart from the rest. If there's one thing to invest in on your wedding day, IT'S PHOTOGRAPHY! 2 years later, and I still browse through my wedding album, and am reminded of the most incredible day of my life. <3 <3 Jess & Andrea made us feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the entire day, and kept our timeline on track. Their professionalism was greatly appreciated and their amazing personalities were a bonus on top of everything else!!! 10 STARS!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Samantha · Married on 07/06/2013

Vita Bella photograph did an amazing job capturing every moment of my wedding journey from engagement up until the end of our ceremony. They spent quality time getting to know us as clients and stayed in touch with us thoughtout the process and even had us fill out a questionnaire about what was most important to us on our special day to make the most of our photos and to be sure they captured every detail that meant somethin to us even if it may have seemed insignificant to someone else. they made the entire process from acting natural in front of the camera, to the ordering process at the very end as easy and hassle free as could be. I would recommend them to any future bride and groom. their images are high quality and will be cherished forever.

Sent on 12/08/2015