Rochester, NY 14618 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date

About Starlit Events

Starlit Events is a wedding and event planning company servicing the Greater Rochester, Buffalo, and Finger Lakes areas. With event management expertise, a true love of wedding design, and detail-oriented professionalism, Joelle, Owner and Event Coordinator at Starlit Events, is dedicated to making any couple's dream wedding come to life.

Follow Starlit Events on

1 User photo

Starlit Events 1

Nora Foley · Married on 08/31/2019

Nora Foley

Starlit events is absolutely amazing!! So helpful, organized, talented, and hard working. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Jordy

Jordy Gil · Married on 05/26/2019

Incredible experience

Starlit Events was easily the most important and helpful purchase of my entire wedding. I cannot recommend this service enough. Joelle was beyond lovely to work with. She coordinated our vendors and all the moving parts with ease. She called vendors before the wedding to go over details and every single one remarked to us that she was on top of her stuff!! The event logistically perfect thanks to Joelle. She took so much time with us going over details that we had not even considered, and really made a difference. We love Starlit Events!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Anna · Married on 08/05/2018

Hiring Starlit Events for day of coordination was the best decision I made while planning my wedding. Joelle was absolutely amazing and went above and beyond for us! She was so professional and flexible in the planning stages of my wedding and even helped me make checklists to stay on top of everything. The day of my wedding I didn’t have to worry about anything. I knew we were in good hands with Starlit events. When I arrived to my reception I was blown away because Joelle turned my wedding dreams into reality. I didn’t think I needed a wedding planner when I began planning my wedding but looking back on it now I honestly don’t think my wedding would have come together like it did without Starlit Events. By having a wedding planner I was able to relax and enjoy my big day and that to me is absolutely priceless.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Starlit Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1