Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 14222 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 45

About Weddings by Gianna

Weddings by Gianna is a wedding planning company located in Buffalo, New York, that serves the surrounding area. Gianna and her team have extensive experience and would be honored to share their knowledge and expertise with couples to help plan a memorable, joyful wedding!

Weddings by Gianna has three planners on their team. Gianna and her team would be thrilled to plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious weddings. They will work closely with you to discuss your wedding theme, needs, and desires. Weddings by Gianna offer couples partial, full, and day-of coordination planning packages, which may include a variety of services, including the following:

• Budget analysis

Weddings by Gianna 7
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing!!!

Gianna, was absolutely amazing. She took all the stress of my shoulders on the day of my wedding. She ensured everything ran smoothly and on time. There were absolutely no hiccups on our wedding day because of Gianna and her coordinator. I highly recommend you hire Gianna, you will not regret it! She was willing and able to attend all our meetings. Gianna was such a blessing and we will miss having her around!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Weddings by Gianna's reply:

Many thanks to you & Brad! So appreciative of your kind words. I am so happy you loved everything! Your day was beautiful, especially all that sunshine for the outdoor ceremony! :)

al · Married on 09/01/2019

You need gianna!

Honestly, I have no clue what me and my husband would have done without Gianna!

As a younger couple having a nearly 300 person wedding, we thought we had everything planned out, BUT what we didn't realize is that we desperately needed someone to tie up all our loose ends and act as a coordinator that day. We found Gianna online kind of last minute and the minute after our introductory phone call she hit the ground running.

Gianna was professional, organized, detail-oriented, and so accommodating to all mine and my husband's requests. She worked with us to plan our wedding and make it the fairytale dream we always wanted. The day of she handled all the coordination with our multiple vendors, set up the room, happily catered to mine and my husbands every little request, and stayed late to collect everything we had left behind. I have no clue how we would have gotten through the day without her.

If you may be considering hiring a planner or a day-of coordinator, my biggest piece of advice is to do it!! Both myself and my husband truly believe that this was the best thing we did for our wedding day. It allowed us to relax and enjoy our day without worrying about a single thing, Gianna had everything covered.

So for anyone planning a wedding you may not know it yet but trust me, YOU NEED GIANNA!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Weddings by Gianna 8
    Weddings by Gianna 9
    Weddings by Gianna 10

Weddings by Gianna's reply:

Alyssa, it was so wonderful working with you and Elliott. You were so sweet and fun to work with and I am glad we could help bring your full vision to life! You are a great couple and we are so glad you enjoyed your wedding day!

Weddings by Gianna FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious

• Buffalo Buffalo, NY, 14222 See on map