William's Florist & Gift House

Buffalo, NY View map

$2,500 Typical Price

William's Florist & Gift House is family owned and operated by Sandy Graser and her daughter Alicia. We have been specializing in custom floral and wedding designs for almost 40 years. As florists, we understand that your wedding flowers will add a detail to your wedding that can be unforgettable. No matter what your style (simple or elaborate, elegant or funky), we will work with you to provide your dream flowers within any budget. Whether your wedding is a spring, summer, fall or winter event we can provide bright, beautiful flowers to make the day extraordinary. As experienced artisans, we are full of ideas and can provide just the right flowers for every moment of your wedding day.

Once your bridesmaids' dresses are purchased and your colors are decided, please call us at (716)675-7800 or email us at williamsflorist@gmail.com to set up a wedding consultation. Let us surround you with beauty on your special day!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$78

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Brooke R. Married on 08/22/2021

Beautiful flowers!

After contacting a handful of florists and going through a couple consultations, I decided to go with Williams florist. My wedding was august 22nd, I sent pictures of what I liked and wanted and they did not disappoint! When I saw my bouquet it was better then what I envisioned. I highly recommend! Everyone complimented my flowers and a lot of people were asking where I went for them! Cost was great too!
  • Caroline
    Caroline J. Married on 08/14/2021

Absolutely Gorgeous Arrangements!!!

The absolute best!!! Alicia captured our vision perfectly, over just a few phone consultations! As our guest counts changed and vision evolved, William's was more than happy to oblige! They were also able to incorporate flowers from my Grandma's rose bush into my bouquet which was extremely special.
  • Annie
    Annie M. Married on 07/04/2021

Breathtaking job & FUN to work with!

I could gush about William's Florist forever. I was unfamiliar with the company until I discovered them on Wedding Wire. I spoke with Alicia for a full hour. She was the first vendor that treated me like a real person and not just another bride. She was professional, enthusiastic, genuine, and realistic. Flowers are expensive. Pinterest trends are too. She was honest about that and helped me execute my vision, within my budget and without compromising quality. The best advice I received was to only work with vendors you believe you can trust (especially during Covid) and I felt that way immediately with William's Florist. Their work is unique, on trend, and never looks like cliche "bridal flowers" if you know what I mean. I was never shamed for having to stick within a small budget and Alicia's team was willing to work within that and still make me believe that we'd end up with beautiful flowers - no matter our budget. I'm biased, but I thought our flowers were the most breathtaking flowers I've ever seen. I think most of the time guests don't really remember flowers, but many of our guests are still talking about how gorgeous our bouquets & tables were. I'll forever be giving William's Florist all the credit they deserve!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Lauren & Vincent
    57 photos · 09/29/2018

1425 Union Road Buffalo, NY, 14224
Location of (William's Florist & Gift House)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding