Blossoms N Treasures

13452 Strykersville Road Route 78, South Wales, NY 14139 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blossoms N Treasures

Blossoms N Treasures is a florist shop based in South Wales, New York. This floral studio, which has been serving couples since 1990, specializes in creating both original bouquets and floral arrangements. In fact, head designer Lori Przybysz goes to great lengths to ensure your final flowers meet your needs and style. She does everything from comparing the flowers to your wedding attire to considering your venue to make sure everything will perfectly blend together.

Blossoms N Treasures works with a variety of floral styles including classic, country, romantic, rustic, and vintage. Regardless of what your wedding style is, your flowers will be completely customized. There are many arrangement options for you to choose from. Lori offers aisle decor, corsages, boutonnieres, altar decor, and much more. In addition to handling your delivery and setup, the team offers the following services:

• Consultations

Blossoms N Treasures 7
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 10/20/2018

Holiday Valley Wedding

We used Lori from Blossoms N Treasures for our 10/20/18 wedding, and we were so happy that we did! Lori took my dreams and visions (and Pinterest boards, haha) and made them reality. We planned our wedding from PA and Lori was easy to communicate with either via phone call or email. I had no concerns.

As far as flowers go, having real florals was something I was unwilling to budge on! She was a preferred vendor of Holiday Valley and I looked her up on here. 100s is gorgeous pictures and glowing recommendations... it was easy to see that Blossoms N Treasures had to do our florals. We booked Lori 20 months out. She did bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, and centerpieces for us.

My colors were navy, burgundy, and gold. I wanted full color and she did just that. All of the bouquets had a lof of deep reds and we tried to pull blues in as well. I was somewhat disappointed in the blue thistle (in my bouquet) as there were hardly any buds on them and some didn’t look blue. This was no fault of Lori’s though... you have to use what’s available. The bouquets were still utterly fantastic though! I told her that I wanted a full and gorgeous bridal bouquet and I swear my bouquet weighed 8 pounds. It was FABULOUS!!!!

We also rented the LOVE marquee. I was on the fence about whether or not I had made the right decision when I initially decided to rent this, but I am SO glad that we did. Our wedding day ended up being extremely rainy all day and was pretty dark. The LOVE marquee pulled a lot of warmth and light into our reception space. It made a fantastic backdrop for pictures.

I would 10/10 recommend Blossoms N Treasures for the florals at your wedding. If you are even thinking about it and if she fits your budget, I would book her now! You don’t want to miss out.

Hopefully I can post more pictures when our professional photos come back! I didn’t have my phone most of the day of the reception!

Blossoms N Treasures 8
    Blossoms N Treasures 9
    Blossoms N Treasures 10
    Blossoms N Treasures 11
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Beyond Expectations

Lori from Blossoms N Treasures was wonderful to work with and was there for every step. From the beginning, Lori was responsive and detailed. After viewing other wedding flowers done by Blossoms N Treasures, I decided to contract Lori for my wedding flowers. She went out of her way to schedule phone conferences and a meeting since I live 14 hours away from the wedding venue. Pricing for the flower arrangements was very very reasonable and what a great value in the end! When I met Lori, she was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. From the venue to delivery to specific flowers, Lori knew it all and I felt confident she would provide beautiful flower arrangements. Lori was very receptive to me wanting hops incorporated into the arrangements. I do not know a lot about flowers or really what I wanted or envisioned, but when the big day came, the flowers were STUNNING!!! Beyond anything I could have imagined! Absolutely gorgeous flowers for everything! Lori and her team made sure everything was delivered and set up perfectly. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers and it really made the day even more special.

Blossoms N Treasures FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Real Weddings

• H&H Entertainment
    H&H Entertainment Wedding DJs

We can always tell when we're doing a wedding that Lori has been a part of as the flowers are always absolutely stunning! There isn't a florist in all of WNY who creates more beautiful bouquets or has better customer service than Blossoms N Treasures! Definitely should be the top of your list when it comes to flowers!

• Black Horse Videography
    Black Horse Videography Wedding Videographers

Blossoms and Treasures produces high quality arrangements and is always a pleasure to work with.

• FCI Photography
    FCI Photography Wedding Photographers

We love to work with Lori. She has great personality and it is really easy to work with her. Beautiful work

• 13452 Strykersville Road Route 78, Route 78 South Wales, New York, NY 14139 See on map
    716-751-4355 (Phone number)
    Winter office: 300 Langner Road West Seneca NY 14224 (Both studio and office by Appointment only.)