Bradley James Designs

Rochester, NY View map

$3,807 Typical Price

Bradley James Designs is a floral shop located in Rochester, New York. Bradley James, owner and florist, boasts years of experience in the floral industry. He has a very unique touch that turns flower arrangements into an art form. He realizes just how important flowers are to a wedding, so he works closely with each couple to ensure that their flowers will suit both their wedding style and budget.

Bradley James can work with a variety of styles varying from classic to whimsical. After you choose your desired look, he can then get to work creating arrangements such as aisle decor, table arrangements, and altar decor. His creations can also be used as bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. To make sure all your floral needs are taken care of, Bradley offers couples floral services such as:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Venue visit
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Preservation

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$183

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$78

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$122

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$196

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,807

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Florist and event planner!

Bradley went above and beyond expectations! He had all of the votives, flowers, table numbers etc. I was responsible for nothing that day and it was amazing! Flowers looked amazing and lasted over 2 weeks after the wedding!
    Nicole Married on 09/07/2019

Floral Heaven

Bradley and his partner, Jeff are absolutely amazing at making your vision come to life. I showed just a few pictures and by talking about what feel I wanted that day they got it absolutely perfect, Having multiple sample meetings prior to the wedding to see my full bouquet and centerpieces was especially helpful to eliminate any stress or surprises the day of the wedding. They also stepped up to the plate when our venue failed to have our tables set up and arranged the whole room of tables for 160 guests and still had everything ready on time! We had such a great experience my sister is using them next year as well!
  • Sarah
    Sarah F. Married on 07/20/2019

More than just a florist - a BRILLIANT artist

I remember requesting a complimentary consultation on the Bradley James Designs website. Bradley called me that day to set up a meeting. I met with Bradley and his colleague Jeff in their adorable little shop. We sat for over an hour, just talking about my vision. Bradley put together the most professional and detailed proposal for my wedding day. He suggested table overlays to add a pop of color and romanticism, which I wouldn’t have normally picked myself. Bradley suggested that I schedule our next meeting a few days before my bridal shower, so I could use the samples of my bridal bouquet at our venue. I brought my mom and aunt with me. We all sat there for an hour and a half talking flowers and just laughing. It is so nice to meet with a vendor who has passion, is personable, and not just “business”. At my rehearsal dinner, I was in tears to see that Bradley and Jeff had coordinated with the caterer to set up the overlays. It was beautiful. The day of the wedding, Jeff and his partner spent all morning making sure the center pieces for the guest tables were perfect, our head table and fire place mantel were unique, and my memorial table was decorated special like it should be. It was like I was in a dream. The setup was almost surreal. Bradly and Jeff are unique in comparison to other florists in that they set up and come back at the end of the night to pack the flowers. They made it easy to pack our cars with the flowers to make it stress-free. It was a true honor to have Bradley James Designs for our wedding. My husband and I have some upcoming events that we are hosting and I will definitely be using Bradley and Jeff to create floral arrangements. There is no other florist as talented at Bradley and Jeff.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Christine & Michael
    20 photos · 12/31/2018

Encore Events Encore Events Wedding DJs

Bradley James Designs are an incredible vendor partner to work with. Unlimited creativity. Incredible work-ethic. Do yourself a favor and give them an interview.

653 South Avenue Rochester, 14620

Open Tuesday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM; Saturday 9 AM - 1 PM or by appointment
Location of (Bradley James Designs)
653 South Avenue Rochester, NY, 14620

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding