DeLuxe Floral Design by Jessica Powell

Corning, NY View map Visit website
$2,000 Typical Price

$2,000 Typical Price

DeLuxe Floral Design by Jessica Powell is a wedding florist based in Corning, New York. If you’re looking for a picture-perfect day, look no further. Owner & Lead Floral Designer Jessica has spent over 19 years honing her craft, designing breathtaking bouquets and jaw-dropping floral arrangements. Conveniently located in the Finger Lakes, she provides uniquely designed florals to reflect your personality and wedding vision.

Jessica offers a consultation service to help you make personalized decisions that fit your budget. Whether you’re looking for a glamorous modern arrangement or eclectic vintage decor, DeLuxe Floral Design by Jessica Powell can create it for you. From aisle and altar decor to bouquets and boutonnieres, from flower crowns to non-floral pieces, Jessica has you covered. She can visit your venue before the big event to better understand the space and your wedding in it. Delivery, setup, and cleanup are all provided. Carry one of Jessica’s custom floral arrangements with you down the aisle as you carry the memory of your wedding day for years to come.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Country
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Kathryn
    Kathryn D. Married on 10/16/2021

The most GORGEOUS floral arrangements!

When I began wedding planning, I knew the color scheme I liked and that I wanted a lot of greenery but I did’t know much else when it came to the flowers. From my first phone conference with Jessica, I knew she was a professional who thinks of every single detail. She went through a comprehensive list (of more than I ever would have thought to include!) to ask what I wanted and did not to have at my wedding. We were able to email inspiration pictures back and forth and I knew I could trust her vision. Afterward, she sent me a detailed estimate, keeping my budget in mind. When my wedding day finally arrived, I was blown away! Jessica and her team made the most beautiful arrangements I had ever seen and I got so many compliments from my guests on how many gorgeous flowers there were. In hindsight, I wish I hadn’t planned my honeymoon for immediately after the wedding so I could take the flowers home to enjoy!
  • Melanie
    Melanie M. Married on 10/02/2021

More than I could have ever imagined

The flowers for my wedding were better than I could have ever dreamed of! Jessica was so easy to work with. Every time I made a change she was so responsive. I am not the creative type so the flowers were to most difficult thing for me to plan. I sent Jessica some inspiration photos and she took it from there! Stunning in the only word that comes to mind!
  • Katie
    Katie B. Married on 04/11/2021

Highly Recommended!

Jessica was easy to work with during the whole planning process and was very responsive. The flowers exceeded my expectations, from the bouquets to the arch piece. Everything was perfect. Highly Recommended!

Deals

DeLuxe Floral Design by Jessica Powell 1
Exclusive

Clubview Drive Corning, NY, 14810
607-346-2950
607-346-2950
Location of (DeLuxe Floral Design by Jessica Powell)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding