MoonRise Floral Design

Fairport, NY View map

$2,500 Typical Price

MoonRise Floral Design is a professional wedding florist based in Fairport, New York. This wedding florist specializes in creating custom floral designs to fit your specific style and theme of your wedding celebration. MoonRise Floral Design has a goal to create gorgeous centerpieces, bouquets, floral decor, and much more that will perfectly accent your special event.

MoonRise Floral Design offers their professional floral design services for weddings throughout the Buffalo, Syracuse, and Rochester areas along with everything in between. From the initial consultation to the final delivery, you can expect to receive professional and inviting service. MoonRise Floral Design believes collaboration is key and will work with you to ensure that you get the wedding florals of your dreams. Additional services offered by MoonRise Floral Design include the following:

• Installations
  • Boutonnieres
  • Arch decor
  • Woman-owned

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Emily B. Married on 07/31/2021

Wedding flower guru

Meggan is AMAZING!!! Her attention to detail is unmatched. Her and I met in person back in early March 2020, and right off the bat I knew she was the person for my wedding. From personalized vision boards, to fair pricing, and answering countless emails I would send, I would 100% recommend Meggan and her team over and over again. I was beyond thrilled with how everything turned out!!

MoonRise Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily! It was a true pleasure to work with you to make your flower dreams come true!
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne S. Married on 09/09/2020

Flower Dreams Come True

Meggan and her team made our wedding ceremony and reception vision come to life. Meggan created the most beautiful arch that her team then transported to our reception venue. She took our idea of mixing bright flowers with various succulents and everything was absolutely amazing. Meggan was extremely creative and flexible with all of our needs!
  • Brittany
    Brittany W. Married on 08/29/2020

Our Wedding - 8.29.20

I first heard about Meggan from my cousin, as she is a local photographer and has seen her work at a few weddings in the past. I was SO excited when I reached out to her, and she was available for our 8.29.20 wedding! When we were first starting to plan, I had met with Meggan, showed her my vision - which she then created a two page document, with floral color inspo, focal flowers, bouquet & arbor inspo - which I LOVED being a really visual person. A few short months later, Covid hit...and our wedding plans took a complete turn, a month before our big day. Meggan was SO accommodating, she was on board with our new plan and on our wedding day, she showed up more than we ever could have imagined. Despite all the challenges (WIND!) Meggan made our floral dreams come true. I can't thank her enough!!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Kristin & Josh
    17 photos 路 06/19/2020

232 Ayrault Road Fairport, NY, 14450
Location of (MoonRise Floral Design)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding