431 New Boston, Canastota, NY 13032 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $4,009
  • Deals 2

About Affections Floral Design & Event Planning

Fully operating floral shop that specializes on weddings and large events. With over 25 years of experiance we have done it all. Here at Affections Floral Design and Event Planning we will work to make your special day better than ypu could have imagined. We can work with budgets big and small and bring our own flare to all that we produce.

Email or call us to set up a consultation!

• Woman-owned

49 Reviews for Affections Floral Design & Event Planning

• Alison

Alison P. · Married on 09/12/2020

Perfection!!

My now-husband (yay!) and I got married on 9/12/2020 at Hotel Utica. I actually found Affections from a fellow bride after I attended her wedding and was just in love with her flowers/decor. Char was the sweetest vendor to work with & despite the ever-changing planning process we experienced during the pandemic she was always flexible and accommodating — just a quick text or email away at all times. From the initial visit with Char & Josh where we sat for almost 2 hours to figure out what the heck it was I wanted (not knowing the different types of flowers or greenery!) to the final walk through our venue the week before our wedding — I felt at ease knowing that with Affections on my team I knew they would make the night beautiful... and it truly was! We used their team for our ceremony space, draping, centerpieces, bouquets/bouts and beyond — everything the team touched with flowers and greenery transformed the space. Pricing is definitely reasonable for the quality of work they provide. I would highly recommend Affections!! Thank you so much!! Xoxo

Sent on 09/22/2020

Cara H. · Married on 08/21/2020

Harp Wedding

I found Affections Floral Design & Event planning on Instagram. I called and spoke to Josh who brought me in immediately, pre-Covid we only had 4 months to plan. He understood my vision right away and knew exactly what I wanted, adding ideas that only come from experience and being very knowledgeable in the industry. Once Covid hit we tried to do everything to not change our date until realizing we had no other choice. They were unbelievably flexible and understanding the entire way. Making payments, adjusting the invoice and adding/reducing arrangements for our ever changing guest list, it was no problem. Not only were they our florist but turned our home, yard and barn into a dream and even better than we envisioned. We couldn’t have had our day be as perfect without them!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Jill

Jill M. · Married on 08/07/2020

Absolutely beautiful!

I am beyond grateful that we found Charmaine and her team! I was originally looking for a vendor for ceiling draping only, but ended up using her for the flowers and other decorations as well. I'm so glad I hired them. After that first phone call with Charmaine I felt a sense of relief that I had found someone. She was very personable on the phone and listened to my ideas and brought my vision to life. With everything happening with COVID, she was very accommodating even when we had to change the site of the reception and change our date. The day before the wedding they came to set up the draping, backdrop and work on the flower arrangements. They showed up with a whole trailer full of decorative items and flowers! I was beyond amazed because they went above and beyond my expectations. The day of the wedding I didn't have anyone to set up the tables and place settings I was so worried but Charmaine took care of everything for me! Everything was perfect and gorgeous we received so many compliments! If you are looking for someone to make your vision a reality, or make your venue look stunning, look no further! You will not regret it! Charmaine and her team did an amazing job!

Sent on 10/27/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Affections Floral Design & Event Planning FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 190.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 76.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 90.00
    $ 175.00
    $ 4009
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

• Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 2
    Draping/Furnature Package

Book any draping package before June 30th and recieve 10% off!

Order any 3 pieces of furnature and recieve a free loveseat for your head table!

• Hayloft on the Arch Barn & Farm Weddings

It is always a pleasure working with Charmaine and her staff, and it is great to be able to recommend a vendor and not second guess what the outcome of the product will be. Char's work is absolutely incredible and by far the best florist in the area!! A.

• Kenwood Kakes & Confections Wedding Cakes

Charmaine's work is exquisite. She has a fine eye for beauty and an extraordinary talent when it comes to floral and decorating. I recommend her to all Brides.

• 431 New Boston Canastota, NY, 13032 See on map
    3156972006 (Phone number)
    Location of (Affections Floral Design & Event Planning)