431 New Boston, Canastota, NY 13032 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Affections Floral Design & Event Planning

Fully operating floral shop that specializes on weddings and large events. With over 25 years of experiance we have done it all. Here at Affections Floral Design and Event Planning we will work to make your special day better than ypu could have imagined. We can work with budgets big and small and bring our own flare to all that we produce.

Email or call us to set up a consultation!

3375568405 o

Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 5
Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 6
Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 7

Christina · Married on 06/09/2019

Stunning and gorgeous work created by an amazing team

Char and her team are absolutely amazing! I don’t even know where to begin! She and her team made my wedding day dream a reality. The venue was absolutely gorgeous and was perfect in every way. Not only is she and her time very friendly and creative but they help relax you and know exactly how to make everything come together perfectly! I would highly recommend this team for your wedding day or an upcoming event!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Paige

Paige Lauback · Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning Flowers that were the talk of the night

Char at Affections Floral was masterful at putting together every arrangement, every bouquet, and every detail. My wedding venue was stunning with Char in charge. She is such a professional with an eye for detail I had absolutely nothing to worry about while she and her team were setting up my venue. It was truly breathtaking in every way.
    I can not possibly express how special she made my day. I can only say that my wedding guests are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were 3 weeks later.

Paige Rockwell

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 8
    Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 9
    Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 10
    Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 11

Jordan · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible!

There aren't words for how much Charmaine and her team made our wedding day exactly what it was. The morning of our wedding and the days leading up, we had been slightly stressed out about items our venue had not gotten back to us about. At about 10:30AM on the day of the wedding, Charmaine showed up and immediately, there was a sense of relief. It was the first time I had met her, but the calmness she has and provides to brides and their families is unparalleled to anything I’ve ever experienced in the customer service industry. She came in, noticed the items that needed to be fixed and immediately got her team working on them, despite being the florist and not the coordinator. In under 45 minutes, she took a plain room and made it her canvas and the space could not have been more beautiful. Additionally, as the day of coordinator was not present, she worked with all the other vendors to make sure everything was set up correctly and aligned with the images I had sent over during our first correspondances. Another amazing thing about Charmaine and her team, was that they create beyond what you could envision. I had sent over inspiration pictures of what I envisioned my day to be, as well as pictures of my dress. Charmaine was familiar with the venue, and took those pictures and found ways to amplify my ideas in ways I couldn’t have even imagined. Had it not been for Charmaine, I can genuinely say that our day would not have been even close to what it was. After she was completed, I was able to relax and go about my day and when I saw everything completed right before walking down the aisle, my heart was filled with joy.
    If you are planning a wedding and have the opportunity - you should absolutely book with Charmaine. She goes above and beyond and is more than a florist, but the calmness you need on a day of chaos and perfectionism. We planned our entire wedding from 5 hours away and she was easily, one of the best vendors we worked with. Thank you again for the most perfect day to Charmaine and her team!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Affections Floral Design & Event Planning FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 190.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 76.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,009.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 2
    Draping/Furnature Package

Book any draping package before June 30th and recieve 10% off!

Order any 3 pieces of furnature and recieve a free loveseat for your head table!

• Hayloft on the Arch
    Hayloft on the Arch Barn & Farm Weddings

It is always a pleasure working with Charmaine and her staff, and it is great to be able to recommend a vendor and not second guess what the outcome of the product will be. Char's work is absolutely incredible and by far the best florist in the area!! A.

• Kenwood Kakes & Confections
    Kenwood Kakes & Confections Wedding Cakes

Charmaine's work is exquisite. She has a fine eye for beauty and an extraordinary talent when it comes to floral and decorating. I recommend her to all Brides.

• 431 New Boston Canastota, NY, 13032 See on map