C & A Event Planning

Greenville, SC View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

C & A Event Planning is a detail-oriented wedding planning company based in Greenville, South Carolina. These professional planners with a passion for bringing your ideas to life will guide you through every step of the planning process. With experience working on weddings of all kinds, their custom planning services are perfect for any couple needing planning assistance.

C & A Event Planning offers wedding planning packages that provide different levels of support. Whether you'd like a full-service planner, complete with event design and budget analysis, or simply a coordinator on-hand on the day of the event, C & A will work with you to determine which services are best for your unique wedding. In addition to helping choose the venue, manage vendors, and assist with creating the guest list, they can create timelines, to-do lists, and spreadsheets to help with organization. C & A also offers stunning in-house floral design to keep your wedding style and vision cohesive.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Brooke Married on 10/29/2021

Easy to work with and just over all amazing

Working with C & A event planning was by far the best decision we made when it came to choosing a florist. Ashley did an amazing job bringing my vision to life and I am still in awe over it. Between the flowers, greenery and candle placement our wedding was stunning. We received so many compliments throughout the night and days after wedding. Highly recommend working with C & A event planning!
    N&L Married on 09/21/2021

A mother and daughter duo like no other, making fairytales come true

After nearly 10 years of together, we finally got engaged! The night of Thanksgiving, just the two of us. As healthcare providers who spend most of our time in the ear, nose and throat we spent that holiday, like most others of 2020, in our own social bubble. So after a decade together and in the midst of the pandemic, we didn't want to wait any longer to say our I Dos. We decided to have an intimate, private, family only wedding in September 2021 amidst the vineyards and lakes of Upstate NY. And that is exactly what it felt like working with Cathy and Ashley of C&A Event Planning - like working with family. The mother and daughter team is what drew us to this vendor and made their services so personal and unique. We ended up renting a house and planning a 5 day getaway for our families full of excursions, live music, a welcome BBQ, and an elegant family wedding dinner. Because of our jobs, we couldn't travel for any in-person viewings and tastings. But Ashley and Cathy were there every step of the way to help plan it all. They are both kind, creative, attentive to detail, care about what they do and the people they work with. The relationships C&A have with local vendors and their collaborations supporting local business is what sets them apart. Again, it's what makes working with them feel like family. We could not be more grateful for everything they did - it was truly a fairytale.
  • Amanda
    Amanda K. Married on 09/12/2021

Beautiful florals!

C & A event planning did an amazing job with our florals on a short timeline. With all of the normal wedding day craziness, I didn't have to worry about florals as everything was set up and right where it needed to be. On top of that, Ashley was so incredibly sweet and created beautiful arrangements!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Team

Ashley Paul
Ashley Paul
Owner | Creative Director

Hi! I’m Ashley. I am a self proclaimed wedding guru. I grew up in the wedding and event industry. As an only child I went to work with my mom and got to experience the incredible rush of weddings, now it’s in my veins and it is my passion! As a wedding planner and floral designer I have an eye for design and attention to detail -- it's just in my Type A veins. I’m a wife, daughter, friend and I’m a mama to 3 incredible boys. I’m a firm believer in loving big, making memories and savoring moments.

Let's get real, I cry at every wedding - it's true. My favorite moments are when the bride sees her parents for the first time and when she sees her partner, whew – I’m getting teary eyed just thinking about it.

Leo Timoshuk Photography Leo Timoshuk Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing Service :)

Classic Party Rentals of Virginia Classic Party Rentals of Virginia Wedding Rentals

We have had the pleasure of working with Ashley and Cathy of C & A Events over the past years in Richmond, VA. They are truly a joy to plan events with! Both are extremely detail oriented and work well as a mother/daughter team. We were so sad to see them leave for New York, but know they are flourishing in their business and we couldn't be happier for them! We highly recommend them for your next event!

Focus Salon & Wellness Boutique Focus Salon & Wellness Boutique Wedding Hair & Makeup

C & A Event Planning have so much to offer. Planning, incredible flower arranging with only the freshest of flowers and sweets too. We have worked with them on photo shoots as well as events, I am always amazed at their talent for pulling it all together to make details look seamless. This Mother and Daughter team will treat your special day as if it were their own.

Greenville & Surrounding Areas Greenville, SC, 29601
Location of (C & A Event Planning)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding