8390 Brewerton Road, Cicero, NY 13039 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About The Floral Gardens

The Floral Gardens is a full service family owned floral shop. We have been in business for over 30 years. 100's of brides trust us year after year to make their wedding wonderful. We have rentals items to help with any budget. We offer delivery and wedding day set up or we can box your flowers for pick up. Our designers are always looking for new and unique wedding ideas. We offer a free wedding consultation. We have fresh and silk flowers, we make it our job to create the most beautiful wedding flowers in Central New York. Winner of the WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award!

We can't wait to connect with you to discuss your upcoming special event! Submit an inquiry to the right or send us a message above to learn more about our services and set up an initial phone call!

Follow The Floral Gardens on
DSC0267
dsc168

62 Reviews for The Floral Gardens

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

I honestly cannot say enough amazing things about The Floral Gardens. We booked them for our wedding flowers very far in advance and throughout my planning process I ended up changing my mind several times about my flower choices. Throughout every single change, Kathy was extremely patient and accommodating and even designed a different centerpiece, better than the idea that I originally had. Kathy allows brides to view the floral arrangements the day before the wedding and I was STUNNED and blown away by the beautiful arrangements and bouquets that she put together. The flowers were such a huge part of our decor and The Floral Gardens definitely did not disappoint and I am still so amazed by how beautiful everything was. Their prices are also very competitive and we ended up getting way more flowers than we thought we could get with our budget. She also has free rentals that we ended up using as our other centerpieces and they turned out just as beautiful also. We loved working with The Floral Gardens and we are so beyond thankful for their hard work, patience and talent. Thank you so much!!!!!!

The Floral Gardens 10
    The Floral Gardens 16
    The Floral Gardens 17
    The Floral Gardens 18

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2017

Very accommodating, budget friendly, and the flowers were beautiful. We had a vague idea of what we wanted and she helped us to bring it to fruition. I would absolutely recommend to anyone needing event flowers.

The Floral Gardens FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Floral Gardens 1
    Wedding Special
    Book your appointment with The Floral Gardens and receive 10% off your total floral order. Plus receive FREE THROW BOUQUET, FREE USE OF OUR CARD BOX, FREE VASE RENTAL plus other specials New Bookings some restrictions apply

• Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting
    Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting Wedding Planners

Super fresh and delivered just as we had hoped! So nice to work with as well!

• Crystal Herry Photography
    Crystal Herry Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm always excited when I hear Floral Gardens named by my couples. They do beautiful work and I know I'll be able to create some great photographs!

• The Events Company
    The Events Company Wedding Planners

Kathy and her team at The Floral Gardens will treat your wedding as though it was their own daughter's wedding. We've worked with the Floral Gardens for years now and they consistently deliver great value and style.

• 8390 Brewerton Road Cicero, NY 13039 See on map