About The Floral Gardens

Where something beautiful is always happening.

The Floral Gardens is a full service family owned floral shop. We have been in business for over 30 years. 100's of brides trust us year after year to make their wedding wonderful. We have rentals items to help with any budget. We offer delivery and wedding day set up or we can box your flowers for pick up. Our designers are always looking for new and unique wedding ideas. We offer a free wedding consultation. We have fresh and silk flowers, we make it our job to create the most beautiful wedding flowers in Central New York. Winner of the WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award!

We can't wait to connect with you to discuss your upcoming special event! Submit an inquiry to the right or send us a message above to learn more about our services and set up an initial phone call!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (4)
Event Design (3)
Clean Up (1)
Venue Visit (1)

Very accommodating, budget friendly, and the flowers were beautiful. We had a vague idea of what we wanted and she helped us to bring it to fruition. I would absolutely recommend to anyone needing event flowers.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Delivery, Set Up

We were recommended The Floral Gardens by our venue and they were the most beautiful flower arrangements I have ever seen! We met with Kathy and went over what we wanted. We had a fall themed wedding and I had some vague ideas of what I wanted but nothing concrete. We were going to do candles for our centerpieces but then changed our minds to flowers after our meeting so I called Kathy and let her know what I wanted. When I actually saw our flowers the day of the wedding, they were more beautiful than I could have even imagined. We received so many compliments. I would recommend Floral Gardens to anyone!

Profile Picture Beth, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Delivery, Set Up

The Floral Gardens FAQ

26 Photos

My Photo Album

26 Photos

1 VIDEO

The Floral Gardens Serving Syracuse N.Y.
3:11 minutes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1264157918898 dsc0267

Wedding Special

Redeem In-Store
Book your appointment with The Floral Gardens and receive 10% off your total floral order. Plus receive FREE THROW BOUQUET, FREE USE OF OUR CARD BOX, FREE VASE RENTAL plus other specials New Bookings some restrictions apply
#WW41977b69530e60bb

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Super fresh and delivered just as we had hoped! So nice to work with as well!

I'm always excited when I hear Floral Gardens named by my couples. They do beautiful work and I know I'll be able to create some great photographs!

Kathy and her team at The Floral Gardens will treat your wedding as though it was their own daughter's wedding. We've worked with the Floral Gardens for years now and they consistently deliver great value and style.

I work with The Floral Gardens quite often and I must say, they deliver with beauty and creativity every time. Kathy is great at working with her clients ideas and wishes and gives them more than what was expected. Kathy and her staff are real professionals and will not disappoint.

Events

8390 Brewerton Road, Cicero, NY 13039   See On Map
315-699-2036 (phone)
The Floral Gardens is a wedding florist from Cicero, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Syracuse, Clay, and Oneida. The Floral Gardens is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Cicero, NY wedding industry for over 34 years. We specialize in wedding floral design, event floral design, bouquets, boutonnieres, decor, ceremony decor, rentals, and other special events.