4355 State Street Road, Skaneateles, NY 13152 Map · Phone number

About The Lodge Skaneateles

The Lodge at Welch Allyn is a picturesque country wedding venue in Skaneateles Falls, New York near Skaneateles Lake. The facility is located on the beautiful wooded campus of Welch Allyn. At the Lodge, couples can enjoy the wedding of their dreams in the rustic yet elegant venue. The professional staff knows the importance of giving every detail the attention it deserves, whether that’s selecting from their delicious catering menus, suggesting a DJ, or finding overnight accommodation for out-of-town guests.

Facilities and Campus

The Lodge at Welch Allyn aims to blow your guests away with its charming beauty. Every corner of the facility offers a glorious backdrop for your special night. The Lodge at Welch Allyn can easily accommodate up to 350 guests, and your event will have exclusive use of the 25,000-square-foot venue, including parking. There are several different on-site spaces for couples to choose from to host their ceremony, so guests will be able to stay on-site during the duration. The pet-friendly Lodge at Welch Allyn features a magnificent stone fireplace, a baby grand piano, and a lush background of the forest and sparkling pond for every wedding event, whether it's a ceremony, reception, or elopement, or a bridal shower, engagement party, or rehearsal dinner.

With more than 16 years of wedding experience, The Lodge at Welch Allyn’s staff have learned what it takes to make a night go smoothly and beautifully. Every couple is provided with an on-site event planner who works with you for the duration of your engagement, all the way through the end of the reception. They will assist you in finding and booking everything you need to have your dream day. In addition to an event coordinator, The Lodge at Welch Allyn offers many other services, including:

• Bridal suite
  • Linens
  • Dance floor
  • Event referrals

Cuisine

The Lodge at Welch Allyn provides delectable meals for all events from their award-winning chef. Every wedding is different, so the menu is completely customizable and the professional staff is happy to accommodate different dietary needs. Couples can choose from plated meals or stations, and a variety of hors d'oeuvres and desserts, as well as additional add-on packages of late-night snacks.

Follow The Lodge Skaneateles on

lodge night set

45 Reviews for The Lodge Skaneateles

• F

Renee · Getting married on 02/01/2176

We could not be happier that we chose The Lodge for our ceremony and reception! Meghan was amazing to work with from day one. If there was something we didn't think of, she thought of it. Nothing was overlooked. The venue was gorgeous, the food was delicious, and the service was top notch! We even had our own server (Emily, who was amazing!) assigned to my husband and me to make sure we never went without food or drink while we were busy running around with photos and the other things that keep pulling a bride and groom away. We can't say enough good things about The Lodge. It was obvious that making our special day perfect was as important to them as it was to us. - Renée & Mark 9/17/17

Sent on 10/24/2017
  • Samantha

Samantha Gillette · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Easy Book!

The lodge is a breathtaking venue. From the moment we walked through the doors we could tell it would be the place for us. Packages are affordable and customizable which will really allow us to plan the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Alli Wiese · Married on 12/14/2019

So glad we chose the Lodge!

Having our wedding at the Lodge was the one of the greatest decisions we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. My now-husband and I met working at Welch Allyn, and I grew up with a camp in Skaneateles that we moved out to every summer - so I knew I really wanted to get married in Skaneateles. After looking at a few venues there, the Lodge immediately stood out to us as the best place to do it. The ceremony was at St. Mary's church in town and the reception was at the Lodge.

We met with Joelle our first time there, and from the very beginning she was incredibly down to earth, honest, knowledgable and flexible. I can't say it enough -- Joelle made our entire wedding planning process and day seamless. We had several meetings with her in the months leading up to the wedding, and I looked forward to going each time just to see and chat with Joelle. Whatever unease I was feeling in the planning process, Joelle talked it through with us and made us feel confident. She let me discuss my ideas with her, and either made them happen or made suggestions on how to do things better -- which I took because she is truly an expert.

On our wedding day, my husband and I couldn't wait to get to the Lodge after our ceremony. We got off our limo excitedly saying "where's Joelle!!" because we were really looking forward to seeing her after all of our planning and conversations. I had a specific vision for how the Lodge would look on our wedding day, and Joelle had arranged everything even better than I had imagined. It was absolutely beautiful. Because our wedding was in December but it was a rainy day instead of snow, my dress got dirty on the bottom. It was a very plain dress so it was easy to see. Joelle pulled me into the side room and scrubbed my dress until it was absolutely clean -- something I'm sure isn't in her job description. It was just another way Joelle went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. Our guests couldn't comment enough on the signature cocktails, the hors d'oeuvres and the dinner. Everything was outstanding. The staff was so accommodating, and I don't think myself, my husband or any of our parents ever went looking for anything we needed -- they always brought us drinks and food, making sure we could focus on each other and our guests. I've never felt so special. We both brought our parents to the "tasting" the Lodge does - where they throw a "mock" wedding so you can see how everything works and taste the food. They had fireworks at the end, which was an option, and my Dad worked with Joelle to have that as a surprise at our wedding. Joelle kept the secret - and we were so surprised when they started. It was all so special.

When I had to say goodbye to Joelle later in the night, I was sad -- which may sound dramatic, but it's true. Planning our wedding with Joelle's help and expertise was an absolute joy. I would recommend her and the entire staff at the Lodge if you'd like to have the most amazing and seamless planning experience and wedding. Thank you Joelle and the Lodge staff for everything!

Sent on 06/14/2020

The Lodge Skaneateles FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Country/Golf Club
    Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Lighting / Sound
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Drapery
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting Wedding Planners

The Lodge is such a professional place, they deliver flawlessly everytime! Big beautiful place with lots of possibilities.

• The Floral Gardens Wedding Florists

You can count on Meghan and the staff at The Lodge to make your experience one that you will remember forever. They have great attention to detail. If you want an event to remember The Lodge is your event location.

• Patisserie of Skaneateles Wedding Cakes

Meghan at the Lodge is a true professional. The brides all seem to really enjoy the time and care she takes to make each event perfect. The staff at the Lodge is always helpful and friendly. I always look forward to bringing a wedding cake to the lodge because I know the bride is in for a great experience that I can be a part of.

• 4355 State Street Road Skaneateles, NY, 13152 See on map
    Location of (The Lodge Skaneateles)