0-400
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Emerson Park Pavilion

Beautiful views. Breathtaking memories. Exceptional service, Expert Sales Staff & Top notch Chefs

On the shores of Owasco Lake, the Emerson Park Pavilion is the perfect destination for your wedding!!  A 4 million rejuvenation and renovation project was completed in June 2012 and the Pavilion now boasts hardwood floors in each banquet room, A/C and heating systems, a valet circle, modern restroom facilities and much more!!  Listed on the national register of historic places, and a model of colonial revival architecture, the Pavilion is steps away from the acclaimed Merry-Go-Round Playhouse and proudly operated by H&J Hospitality.

We have dates and deals available for our 2018 seasons!!!  Please click on the "deals" tab on our main page for details! Also check out our Wedding Packages on the Price tab of the main page for the link.

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Indoor (3)
Covered Outdoor (3)
Lighting/Sound (1)
Outside Cake (1)

My husband and I were just married at Emerson park on October 7, 2017. It was everything we have ever dreamed of. Not only is the view breathtaking but the food and service was exceptional as well. We received numerous compliments on the food, stating how delicious it was. We worked very closely with Andrea the whole time and she was a godsent. Andrea was extremely responsive to the endless emails I sent her, asking all kinds of questions regarding our wedding to places for rehearsal dinner in Auburn (since we were not from the area). I had to change things a few times and she was super helpful and kind with all the requests made. She made everyone feel at home and everything ran so smoothly. It was perfect because of Andrea and the help of all the staff at Emerson Park. You won't regret booking here!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Emerson Park Pavilion was the perfect choice for our venue. I contacted many venues and Emerson was a clear pick. The Pavilion is a historic, renovated building right on the water located in the Finger Lakes region, it is simple and beautiful. Everyone was friendly and prompt, and H & J Hospitality made everything simple. The prices were clearly laid out and the venue included almost everything plus they provided optional upgraded rentals for things like chairs and linens. The food was exceptional, and we received many compliments on how great the meals tasted. We chose the family style meals which everyone enjoyed. Andrea was our coordinator and she was great, she was very friendly and answered all of my emails promptly. The only things that I felt there a lack of communication on were the tasting, and final payment. For the tasting, only the time, date, and location were communicated so I assumed only my fiance and I were expected to come. I was a little disappointed when we arrived and realized the table was set for six people and we could've brought our parents, they would've loved to have been included. Also, as I was scrambling to get things ready before the wedding I realized it was less than a week away and no one had contacted me for a final head count/payment or table layout. Nonetheless, I paid our bill in time and everything went perfectly on the day of. Neither of those hiccups affected our big day, and I really couldn't have asked for a more perfect ceremony and reception. The only other suggestion I can think of is that it would have been great if there was a bridal suite on the property to get ready at. The recommended hotel by Emerson is the Holiday Inn in Auburn, and the suite was not quite what I pictured getting ready in on my big day.

View Vendor Response

Modern Chevron Wedding

10 Photos

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1507031620907 1507031570712 epp53015table1

2018 Spring Wedding Deals!

$2,850.00 Value | Promo Code: 1932
Any wedding booked for dates between March-June 2018 will receive Half off Facility fee. We have 3 beautiful rooms to choose from, the final deal will vary depending on which room you choose. *Must meet min Food & Beverage spend
Offer Expires: 06/30/2018
#WW53177b3c20bdb7a3

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Great wedding venue for large or small events.

This is a beautiful spot for a wedding right on Owasco Lake. H and J Hospitality do an amazing job with any function held in this terrific venue.

Events

6861 East Lake Road, Auburn, NY 13021   See On Map
315-255-3488 (phone)
Emerson Park Pavilion is a wedding venue from Auburn, NY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Buffalo, Syracuse, and Rochester. Emerson Park Pavilion is a professional hospitality company that has been part of the New York wedding industry since 2012 specializing in weddings, ceremonies, and other large functions.