RD Entertainment

• Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About RD Entertainment

RD Entertainment is a Wedding Entertainment company based in Auburn, New York. Serving customers throughout upstate New York and the Finger Lakes region. The company has been part of the wedding industry for more than 15 years, specializing in DJs, Live Music, Photo booth, Flip Book Photo Booths and Uplighting designs. RD Entertainment approaches each wedding/event individually to ensure that they deliver a excellent experience to couples and their guests.

Service offered
RD Entertainment customizes each event to the clients requests and demands, encouraging custom playlists and do not playlists. Clients can utalize RD Entertainments online wedding planner form to input their itnerary, music requests and any other information from anywhere in the country. This allows us to tailor the service around our unique customers and their demands even if they live 1,000 miles away.

Their DJ services include the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Do-not-play list
  • Playlists
  • MC/Master of Ceremonies
  • Full Day of Coordination with your facility and other vendors to ensure a well executed event
  • LED Dance Floor Lighting

RD Entertainment 1
RD Entertainment 2
  • Z

Zach Fry · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent experience, top to bottom.

We had the pleasure of hiring David for our wedding and couldn't have been more pleased. The planning was super detailed, and yet very easy. Both Rocko and David were very responsive and professional throughout the process and the event went flawlessly. Several guests specifically mentioned how smoothly everything went at our reception and how great the music was. We would strongly recommend RD Entertainment to anyone seeking DJ services.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Kimberly · Married on 10/06/2018

OH MY GRAVY, choose no one else BUT Rocko with RD Entertainment. Rocko is professional, kind, caring, dedicated, flexible, and HE MADE our ENTIRE RECEPTION a smashing success!! Choose no one but him!!!! We were originally going to just have a computer hooked up to a speaker, thank goodness we finally came to our senses. Additionally, my sister is a high end florist, who has been to over 1,500 wedding. Both my sister and her best friend (who was our wedding photographer, who has also been to thousands of wedding over the years), both said how amazing and awesome our DJ was! That is saying a lot. When two wedding professionals who have traveled the country doing weddings for the past 15 years remark on how amazing and fantastic OUR DJ was-- that is saying a lot. Finally, what matter most to my wife and I was the amount of care and kindness Rocko gave us on our wedding day. He was kind, responsive, caring, understanding, and really took care of us the entire night. His compassion and kindness is what make him so special in my book. Don't just hook up a computer to a speaker; and please, go with Rocko. He will take extra special care of you.n Trust me, we know. We are forever grateful and thankful for him.

Sent on 10/14/2018

RD Entertainment Pricing

RD Entertainment Price Rates

RD Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,395.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,395.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• RD Entertainment 1
    Off Season discounts

We are happy to offer an off season discount between Nov-May. Discounts range between -$100 -$300 off our Main service and popular packages. Call or email us to find out more! 315-345-1283 rocko@rdedj.com

• Keech Photography
    Keech Photography Wedding Photographers

Rocco is great to work with and is very personable. He has a great attitude and is very enjoyable on the wedding day. RD entertainment is on our short list of recommended DJ's.

• ReBecca's Photography
    ReBecca's Photography Wedding Photographers

There's a very small handful of vendors that I truly believe have the same standards as I hold my own company to and RD Entertainment is one of them. As a photographer one of the most important aspects of the reception is to have great communication with the DJ, and as soon as I know that I'm working with Rocko Dorsey, I'm at ease because I don't have anything to worry about. The selection of music keeps me photographing everyone all night because everyone is always on the dance floor! You'll make a great decision if you hire RD Entertainment for your event. Professional, personable and a great company to have at your event! :)

• Crystal Herry Photography
    Crystal Herry Photography Wedding Photographers

I always enjoy working with RD Entertainment. It's also a smaller company which is nice because you actually will know who your DJ is (unlike many of the larger companies). He also offers uplighting which as a photographer I highly recommend. It makes the room look beautiful and it really helps make your reception photographs look awesome! You can't go wrong with Rocko and RD Entertainment!

• Auburn Auburn, NY, 13021 See on map