Auburn, Auburn, NY 13021 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About RD Entertainment

RD Entertainment is a Wedding Entertainment company based in Auburn, New York. Serving customers throughout upstate New York and the Finger Lakes region. The company has been part of the wedding industry for more than 15 years, specializing in DJs, Live Music, Photo booth, Flip Book Photo Booths and Uplighting designs. RD Entertainment approaches each wedding/event individually to ensure that they deliver a excellent experience to couples and their guests.

Service offered
RD Entertainment customizes each event to the clients requests and demands, encouraging custom playlists and do not playlists. Clients can utalize RD Entertainments online wedding planner form to input their itnerary, music requests and any other information from anywhere in the country. This allows us to tailor the service around our unique customers and their demands even if they live 1,000 miles away.

Their DJ services include the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Do-not-play list
  • Playlists
  • MC/Master of Ceremonies
  • Full Day of Coordination with your facility and other vendors to ensure a well executed event
  • LED Dance Floor Lighting

Videos 3 vídeos

122 Reviews for RD Entertainment

Emily Elter · Married on 11/22/2019

Professional and Experienced DJ

My wedding was on the smaller side (60 guests) and one of the things I was nervous about was that there would not be much dancing. Rocko assured me that the size wouldn't matter, that this for sure! My guests did not stop dancing all night, even my husbands grandfather started dancing, which never happens :) We also had some indie requests for the songs we picks and that was not an issue at all. I also told Rocko they types of music we like and the overall vibe we wanted, and he took it from there, and it could not have been a more perfect night. Rocko was very flexible and easy going while being extremely professional and organized. I had him make a few last minute announcements as well, like a speech I wasn't sure would be made or not and when the bar was closing. He was more than happy to accommodate. Also the price was extremely reasonable as well for the service provided. You will not go wrong hiring Rocko.

Sent on 12/07/2019

RD Entertainment's reply:

Emily,
    Thank you for the kind words. I am so happy you enjoyed everything about the service! I wish you both the best in your new life together! Happy Holidays

Alisha Entenmann · Married on 08/24/2019

The key to the best night ever!

We were excited to work with Rocko after our very first phone call! He was very helpful with any questions we had and wanted to make sure that we had the best day possible (and the best experience possible during all the planning!) The music at our wedding was the most important thing to us and Rocko definitely delivered!!! The uplighting was the icing on the cake of the beautiful ballroom- and the photobooth was a huge hit. His attention to detail did not go unnoticed and we couldn’t be happier with his services!

Sent on 09/15/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

RD Entertainment Pricing

RD Entertainment Price Rates

RD Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1395.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1395.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Keech Photography Wedding Photographers

Rocco is great to work with and is very personable. He has a great attitude and is very enjoyable on the wedding day. RD entertainment is on our short list of recommended DJ's.

• ReBecca's Photography Wedding Photographers

There's a very small handful of vendors that I truly believe have the same standards as I hold my own company to and RD Entertainment is one of them. As a photographer one of the most important aspects of the reception is to have great communication with the DJ, and as soon as I know that I'm working with Rocko Dorsey, I'm at ease because I don't have anything to worry about. The selection of music keeps me photographing everyone all night because everyone is always on the dance floor! You'll make a great decision if you hire RD Entertainment for your event. Professional, personable and a great company to have at your event! :)

• Crystal Herry Photography Wedding Photographers

I always enjoy working with RD Entertainment. It's also a smaller company which is nice because you actually will know who your DJ is (unlike many of the larger companies). He also offers uplighting which as a photographer I highly recommend. It makes the room look beautiful and it really helps make your reception photographs look awesome! You can't go wrong with Rocko and RD Entertainment!

• Auburn Auburn, NY, 13021 See on map
    315-364-0655 (Phone number)
    Location of (RD Entertainment)