Auburn, Auburn, NY 13021 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About RD Entertainment

RD Entertainment is a Wedding Entertainment company based in Auburn, New York. Serving customers throughout upstate New York and the Finger Lakes region. The company has been part of the wedding industry for more than 15 years, specializing in DJs, Live Music, Photo booth, Flip Book Photo Booths and Uplighting designs. RD Entertainment approaches each wedding/event individually to ensure that they deliver a excellent experience to couples and their guests.

Service offered
RD Entertainment customizes each event to the clients requests and demands, encouraging custom playlists and do not playlists. Clients can utalize RD Entertainments online wedding planner form to input their itnerary, music requests and any other information from anywhere in the country. This allows us to tailor the service around our unique customers and their demands even if they live 1,000 miles away.

Their DJ services include the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Do-not-play list
  • Playlists
  • MC/Master of Ceremonies
  • Full Day of Coordination with your facility and other vendors to ensure a well executed event
  • LED Dance Floor Lighting

118 Reviews for RD Entertainment

RD Entertainment 1
RD Entertainment 2

Alisha Entenmann · Married on 08/24/2019

The key to the best night ever!

We were excited to work with Rocko after our very first phone call! He was very helpful with any questions we had and wanted to make sure that we had the best day possible (and the best experience possible during all the planning!) The music at our wedding was the most important thing to us and Rocko definitely delivered!!! The uplighting was the icing on the cake of the beautiful ballroom- and the photobooth was a huge hit. His attention to detail did not go unnoticed and we couldn’t be happier with his services!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Macayla Ball · Married on 08/17/2019

Rocko kept the party going!

Rocko was amazing! He answered all of our questions and did exactly what we asked! He kept the party going all night long! We’ve had so many people compliment our music and how much fun they had dancing! Thanks again Rocko!

Sent on 09/08/2019

RD Entertainment's reply:

Thank you both for letting me share in your special day! All my best to you both,
    --Rocko Dorsey

___________________________________________________

RD Entertainment Pricing

RD Entertainment Price Rates

RD Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,395.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,395.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Keech Photography
    Keech Photography Wedding Photographers

Rocco is great to work with and is very personable. He has a great attitude and is very enjoyable on the wedding day. RD entertainment is on our short list of recommended DJ's.

• ReBecca's Photography
    ReBecca's Photography Wedding Photographers

There's a very small handful of vendors that I truly believe have the same standards as I hold my own company to and RD Entertainment is one of them. As a photographer one of the most important aspects of the reception is to have great communication with the DJ, and as soon as I know that I'm working with Rocko Dorsey, I'm at ease because I don't have anything to worry about. The selection of music keeps me photographing everyone all night because everyone is always on the dance floor! You'll make a great decision if you hire RD Entertainment for your event. Professional, personable and a great company to have at your event! :)

• Crystal Herry Photography
    Crystal Herry Photography Wedding Photographers

I always enjoy working with RD Entertainment. It's also a smaller company which is nice because you actually will know who your DJ is (unlike many of the larger companies). He also offers uplighting which as a photographer I highly recommend. It makes the room look beautiful and it really helps make your reception photographs look awesome! You can't go wrong with Rocko and RD Entertainment!

• Auburn Auburn, NY, 13021 See on map