PO Box 2444, Liverpool, NY 13089 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,995
Availability Check your date

About ReBecca's Photography

I'm an artist who uses a camera to create my work. Photographing weddings and portraits in an artistic, romantic way is what I do best. Describing my subjects, is kind of like describing myself, a person who’s looking for something unique, who goes with the flow and who’s not afraid to explore the road less taken. Weddings are what I spend most of my time capturing and I’ve photographed over 400 of them since 1999. There’s a wide range of subjects in my portrait work. When photographing people, my approach is very laid-back & friendly, this allows the true essence of the soul to show through. You won’t find deliberate, rigid posing in any of my work. I anticipate moments but make little adjustments along the way.

Capturing images in real-time that are genuine, romantic and beautiful was my motivation for choosing this profession 15 years ago. As a visual artist I document impromptu, story-telling images currently using digital photography as my medium. Developing a personal connection with all of my clients is vital to me whether photographing an elaborate wedding or a simple portrait. All of my portrait and wedding photographs are a collaboration of my clients' uniqueness and my creative perspective, thus producing an original piece of "artwork."

"I have always been intrigued by all forms of art. I love to see the color & brushstrokes on an artist’s canvas, feel the impressions in clay from a potter’s fingers and listen to and feel the essence of music as it takes you on a journey through the musician’s heart and soul. These are just some of the things that make me who I am as an artist and these are the things that bring my work to life. There are those that can paint a masterpiece or write eloquently worded lyrics, my talent is that I perceive things that the ordinary eye does not and I have the knowledge and education to make it come to life through photography." -ReBecca

phone: 315.234.6055

e-mail: studio@rebeccasphotography.com

facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReBeccas-Photography/114796961900899?ref=hl

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=182088200&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

website: http://www.rebeccasphotography.com

Follow ReBecca's Photography on

11 Reviews for ReBecca's Photography

Jill · Married on 09/22/2017

ReBecca was the best! She made every effort to make both my husband and I comfortable during our first meeting, which carried over to our wedding day, where we really thought of her as a guest and not as a vendor. Her photos are absolutely beautiful and captured every detail in a creative way. She doesn't take pictures, she creates memories. Your proofs are ready online almost as you return from your honeymoon. Your proof book arrives quickly, so you can share the artsy and plentiful photos with all of your family and friends. I would recommend ReBecca to EVERYONE who wants a top notch photographer.

The pictures ReBecca took at my daughter's wedding were everything we hoped for and more. When we were looking for a photographer we were looking for someone who would be able to tell a story with pictures. ReBecca was able to tell the story with every emotion that was felt that day. I was so pleased my daughter selected Rebecca as the wedding photographer, she is very talented at what she does.

Alyssa · Married on 07/20/2013

I love Rebecca! My family has been working with her for years, and she is the first person we go to for any and all events that require photography. She has now done 2 weddings for our family (mine and my sisters) as well as engagement shoots and various school portraits, family portraits, and business portraits for my father and his colleagues. No matter what we need she always delivers and her quality of work is unmatched. She's SO much fun to work with and is very flexible! I can't say enough good things about her. I would never trust another photographer with my life's most important events!

Award

ReBecca's Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• PO Box 2444 Liverpool, 13089 See on map