Keech Photography

Fair Haven, NY View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

My wife Amy is one of the most loving, compassionate, kind, and patient people that I know. This coupled with a creative eye is why I believe she is capable of capturing such intimate images of a wedding day. From Amy’s youth she has loved the world of the arts. She is an incredible artist being able to draw, paint, sculpt, and photograph the word around her. Amy studied art and photography in Italy, graduated from Nazareth college with a B.S. in art education, and has continued to build upon her creativity in the arts with photography.

In the past ten years we have been married I have witnessed this amazing woman not only develop her skills in photography, but also give birth to, and lovingly raise our three children. She has challenged me to grow in these areas that I admire in her, and is also the reason I have developed a love for photography as well. Our life spent together is a full one. We are Christians, we homeschool, we are ever working on our first home, and amidst all that we continue to strive to become two of the best photographers in our area. It is very important to us to meet and hopefully exceed our client's expectations.

Amy completes me and I am sure she would say the same of herself and I. Together we make up Keech Photography. She enjoys close ups, candids, and laying on her stomach (no matter where) to get that perfect shot. I on the other hand, think wide first and am always trying to get as far from the floor and as high above the action as I can. With these two very different perspectives, which also reflect how differently we view life, we capture every angle of the wedding day. We believe this is why many clients tell us that our work stands out from others that they had considered before choosing Keech Photography.

Hopefully this short Bio is enough of a glimpse into who we are, that you may consider contacting us for your photography needs. ~Guy

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Allison Married on 09/27/2019

In love with Keech Photography!

We met with Keech Photography after seeing some photo books at our wedding site. We loved their work and we could really tell they cared! Amy and Guy were a pleasure to work with! They made sure we kept on time with everything and they made sure to get all the pictures we asked for. We only have a few sneak peek photos back but we are loving what we see! I would book Amy and Guy again and again!
    Nikki Married on 03/09/2019

Professional and patient

Amy and Guy are two wonderful people who happen to be a dynamic duo photographers!! They photographed my brothers wedding and were so wonderful there we decided to have them do our wedding. Our wedding party was not the easiest people to take pictures of because they like to chat and have a good time but Amy and Guy captured the most perfect shots. They were extremely patient and understood that our wedding was a big party which is exactly what we wanted. They understood that we wanted each side of the family to have their pictures taken and that took a lot of organizing as one side of the family had around 40 people. They did not hesitate to make that happen for us. They ask for specific shots you want to capture and they come through and even better than you imagined. These two are like part of your family before the wedding even happens. They constantly check in with you to be sure they are on the same page and the other vendors know the timeline. They were basically our wedding coordinators. They are also pros for wedding venues and knew our venue better than we did. Recommended what to have for food and where to have vendors set up, which was really helpful. We cannot say enough wonderful things about this couple.
    Lauren Married on 05/27/2018
    We had a fantastic experience with Keech Photography for both our engagement and wedding photos! Working with Amy and Guy means you're in great hands. The husband and wife team are incredibly down to Earth, upbeat, and professional. An absolute breeze to shoot with because of their people skills: they are fun, friendly, and patient. Amy and Guy are flexible, respect everyone they photograph, and never come across as pushy/bossy. At our wedding, we felt they went above and beyond the entire day. Very personable with both sets of parents as well as our entire bridal party (including young flower girls and ring bearers). None of our guests felt uncomfortable or awkward around Amy and Guy. They were so nice while keeping with our timeline to round up our family for pictures. In terms of results, the quality of their work is outstanding. Honestly, we loved working with them. We would love to work with them again in the future and recommend them to anyone seeking professional photography in Central New York. We are so excited to have the gorgeous photos for the rest of our lives.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

The Floral Gardens The Floral Gardens Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of working with Keech Photography on many occasions. Their work is always beautiful. They are beyond professional.

RD Entertainment RD Entertainment Wedding DJs

Keech photography is amazing to work with. Photographers that are reliable, professional and talented. I hope to have more opportunities to work with these great folks.

Fair Haven, NY, 13156
Location of (Keech Photography)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding