PO Box 534, Sterling, NY 13156 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About Keech Photography

My wife Amy is one of the most loving, compassionate, kind, and patient people that I know. This coupled with a creative eye is why I believe she is capable of capturing such intimate images of a wedding day. From Amy’s youth she has loved the world of the arts. She is an incredible artist being able to draw, paint, sculpt, and photograph the word around her. Amy studied art and photography in Italy, graduated from Nazareth college with a B.S. in art education, and has continued to build upon her creativity in the arts with photography.

In the past ten years we have been married I have witnessed this amazing woman not only develop her skills in photography, but also give birth to, and lovingly raise our three children. She has challenged me to grow in these areas that I admire in her, and is also the reason I have developed a love for photography as well. Our life spent together is a full one. We are Christians, we homeschool, we are ever working on our first home, and amidst all that we continue to strive to become two of the best photographers in our area. It is very important to us to meet and hopefully exceed our client's expectations.

Amy completes me and I am sure she would say the same of herself and I. Together we make up Keech Photography. She enjoys close ups, candids, and laying on her stomach (no matter where) to get that perfect shot. I on the other hand, think wide first and am always trying to get as far from the floor and as high above the action as I can. With these two very different perspectives, which also reflect how differently we view life, we capture every angle of the wedding day. We believe this is why many clients tell us that our work stands out from others that they had considered before choosing Keech Photography.

Hopefully this short Bio is enough of a glimpse into who we are, that you may consider contacting us for your photography needs. ~Guy

Follow Keech Photography on

Keech Photography 5
Keech Photography 6
Keech Photography 7

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

We had a fantastic experience with Keech Photography for both our engagement and wedding photos! Working with Amy and Guy means you're in great hands. The husband and wife team are incredibly down to Earth, upbeat, and professional. An absolute breeze to shoot with because of their people skills: they are fun, friendly, and patient. Amy and Guy are flexible, respect everyone they photograph, and never come across as pushy/bossy. At our wedding, we felt they went above and beyond the entire day. Very personable with both sets of parents as well as our entire bridal party (including young flower girls and ring bearers). None of our guests felt uncomfortable or awkward around Amy and Guy. They were so nice while keeping with our timeline to round up our family for pictures. In terms of results, the quality of their work is outstanding. Honestly, we loved working with them. We would love to work with them again in the future and recommend them to anyone seeking professional photography in Central New York. We are so excited to have the gorgeous photos for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Keech Photography 12
    Keech Photography 13
    Keech Photography 14

Kristina · Married on 07/11/2015

Very talented, patient, and all around great people to work with!! They captured every perfect moment of our wedding day!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Keech photography is amazing! Guy and Amy are some of the nicest, caring, patient people I have ever met. I am so happy with how they handled things on the day of our wedding. We had a large bridal party so it was difficult to keep them focused, but they somehow handled it perfectly. I did not feel pressured, but they got all the pictures done that we wanted. I have not gotten the pictures back yet since the wedding was a short time ago, but I saw a few while we were taking them and I KNOW they will be amazing!!! We had our wedding on January 24, 2015 so it was pretty cold and snowy out! But you wouldn't even know because they just kept working and Guy even got in the snow for us a few times to throw some up for pictures :) Highly recommend them for all future brides!!! you will not regret it!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Award

Keech Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• The Floral Gardens
    The Floral Gardens Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of working with Keech Photography on many occasions. Their work is always beautiful. They are beyond professional.

• RD Entertainment
    RD Entertainment Wedding DJs

Keech photography is amazing to work with. Photographers that are reliable, professional and talented. I hope to have more opportunities to work with these great folks.

• PO Box 534 Sterling, 13156 See on map