Keech Photography Reviews

Keech Photography 5
Keech Photography 6
Keech Photography 7

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

We had a fantastic experience with Keech Photography for both our engagement and wedding photos! Working with Amy and Guy means you're in great hands. The husband and wife team are incredibly down to Earth, upbeat, and professional. An absolute breeze to shoot with because of their people skills: they are fun, friendly, and patient. Amy and Guy are flexible, respect everyone they photograph, and never come across as pushy/bossy. At our wedding, we felt they went above and beyond the entire day. Very personable with both sets of parents as well as our entire bridal party (including young flower girls and ring bearers). None of our guests felt uncomfortable or awkward around Amy and Guy. They were so nice while keeping with our timeline to round up our family for pictures. In terms of results, the quality of their work is outstanding. Honestly, we loved working with them. We would love to work with them again in the future and recommend them to anyone seeking professional photography in Central New York. We are so excited to have the gorgeous photos for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Keech Photography 12
    Keech Photography 13
    Keech Photography 14

Kristina · Married on 07/11/2015

Very talented, patient, and all around great people to work with!! They captured every perfect moment of our wedding day!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Keech photography is amazing! Guy and Amy are some of the nicest, caring, patient people I have ever met. I am so happy with how they handled things on the day of our wedding. We had a large bridal party so it was difficult to keep them focused, but they somehow handled it perfectly. I did not feel pressured, but they got all the pictures done that we wanted. I have not gotten the pictures back yet since the wedding was a short time ago, but I saw a few while we were taking them and I KNOW they will be amazing!!! We had our wedding on January 24, 2015 so it was pretty cold and snowy out! But you wouldn't even know because they just kept working and Guy even got in the snow for us a few times to throw some up for pictures :) Highly recommend them for all future brides!!! you will not regret it!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Shannon · Married on 10/10/2014

Keech Photography provides the best value wedding packages! They included the engagement photo session in their package which was a great idea because we wanted engagement photos anyways & it made us more comfortable on our wedding day that we had already been photographed. Before our wedding day, the photographers made it a point to talk with us and go over our schedule for the wedding day which made me feel more comfortable as our big day was approaching. Another great thing about Keech Photography is that they use TWO photographers which was helpful because my bridesmaids & I were getting ready at my mother's house & my husband & his groomsmen were getting ready at our house. So there was a photographer at each location taking before pictures. They were on top of things throughout our whole wedding (telling us what we had to do for our cake cutting, garter toss, & bouquet throw). We also were able to utilize their services for 8 hours of our wedding day, where a lot of photographer's package prices only include 5 hours for the ceremony & reception & you then pay extra for the beforehand pictures. They also uploaded sneak peeks from our wedding day for us to see on facebook. We cannot wait to see the rest of our photos! Highly recommend Amy & Guy Keech!

Sent on 12/05/2014

A year later, and we still can't get over how great our wedding day turned out. A large part of it was due to our great photographer's that made everything go smoothly. We can't go without mentioning that Amy & Guy from Keech Photography were awesome from day one. They had everything we were looking for, they were quick to respond, readily available, worked with our budget, and included an engagement shoot by our venue, so we really had a chance to get to know them.

It was great having two photographers, since they could be at two places at once (for getting ready before the wedding), and they also backed each other up. There was a funny moment when a roll of film (or perhaps it was a battery) finished, and Guy had a spare waiting in his hand without missing a beat. They complemented each other so well, and were fun and down to earth. Amy brought order amidst the chaos of the day, she met with us beforehand for a full run-through (her organization skills were impressive) and kept us on schedule. I'm pretty sure Guy also helped cue us when to walk in for the outdoor ceremony. They couldn't have done a better job, and we're very grateful. Soon, very soon... we'll get around to ordering our prints, there are just so many great shots to choose from!

Best of luck always, S&N

Sent on 10/23/2015
  • Marina

Marina · Married on 05/30/2014

Guy and Amy were AMAZING! They were extremely professiona as well as personable and helpful(Amy even helped me button up my gown! She made me feel like she was excited to be a part of my day, and not just someone who was observing). They made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day and captured every single moment from morning until the end of the night- there was not a single shot we wanted missing from our photos! They took more than just "glamor shots", but all of the little moments of the day that I was too busy to notice! The Keechs' took the time to really get to know my husband and I first and that really comes through in their photos. They talked everything through with us before the wedding and even took the time to give us a rough schedule of the day. This helped our planning so much! I would highly recommend them for any special day and my husband and I can't wait to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Meaghan · Married on 08/09/2013

Keech Photography was so awesome to work with!!! They are so down to earth and easy to get along with. Everyone at our wedding kept commenting on how crazy they were lying on the ground to get the perfect picture! Our pictures turned out amazing! We not live in New Jersey and all my friends keep joking that they need to get married in Oswego and have Keech take their pictures!!!! I am obsessed with all of our pictures!!! Can't wait to get our photo album!!! Keech is highly recommended!!!

Sent on 11/06/2013

I would highly reccomend Keech photography! Beautiful photos!

Jenna · Married on 09/07/2012

Amy and Guy are the nicest people. Amy took our engagement photos. At first, I was super nervous and shy. Amy made me feel very comfortable and by the end of the session I was walking around as If I was in a photo shoot. She made that whole experience very memorable and comfortable.

On the day of my wedding. Both Amy and Guy were there. It is wonderful to have two photographers. They both have different creative ideas which mesh very well together. They made everyone laugh and my entire bridal party very happy and comfortable. They made the picture taking process very simple for everyone involved. Both of them were organized, but not pushy at all. I could not have asked for two better to work with on my wedding day.

I will definitely be using them again for future projects (family photos)

Sent on 02/26/2013

Erin · Married on 09/01/2012

We were so excited to work with Keech Photography on our wedding day. I had seen some of the amazing work they did prior to the wedding and I knew they would be perfect for us! The quality of photos were incredible and the Keech's set up beautiful creative and artistic shots that we would not have thought of on our own. They were very flexible and willing to do anything we desired and were prepared for all circumstances. We were given disks with rights to ALL of our photographs and a beautiful photobook that was meticulously put together and will last a lifetime. We feel lucky that we were able to work with Keech Photography on our wedding day.

Sent on 02/26/2013
  • Kadeine

Kadeine · Married on 08/04/2012

My fiance and I met Amy and Guy at a bridal show in Syracuse about 7 months from our wedding date. At the time, we had already chosen a photographer and weren't necessarily looking for anyone else. Little did we know that fate would intervene in the form of the Keechs! We were very impressed with their photography style (Amy takes really breathtaking close-ups and Guy is a marvel at the big-picture shots) and they genuinely seemed like amazing people. Chemistry with our photographers was important to us because we knew friends who had an awful experience with the company they hired. Amy and Guy made us feel so at home and comfortable on wedding day even though it was pretty much 100 degrees! They made the entire picture taking process go very smoothly and allowed us to be free and have fun (but we got some amazing posed shots with the family as well). We would HIGHLY recommend them to any and everyone!

Courtney · Married on 07/07/2012

Amy and Guy were absolutely wonderful to work with. They were very available to us leading up to the wedding and flexible to whatever we wanted. The day of they were unobtrusive and helped us in any way they could to make sure the day went perfect. . We loved the way our pictures turned out and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Erin · Married on 06/16/2012

I had a wonderful experience working with Amy and Guy for my wedding. I could not be happier with my photos, they were completely professional, creative, and accommodating. They captured our day perfectly, would recommend in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/27/2013

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2012

Not only was Guy and Amy there for helping me with a wardrobe malfunction but they also captured beautiful pictures for us. We got so man complements from friends and family on how wonderful they were :)

Sent on 10/26/2012

Amy and Guy are very professional in every form of the word. From the first meeting to the picking up of the prints they were flexible to meet our schedule. They make sure that the customer is getting everything that they want and are more than willing to accommodate requests. Their prices are very competitive, beating the competition hands down in cost and services. We would definitely recommend them and will be using them in the future for our family portraits.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Stacey · Married on 06/25/2011

Amy and Guy Keech were amazing to work with. They were fun, creative, and so professional. The pictures we got from them were stunning, and it's impossible to beat the price they charge.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Carolyn · Married on 09/16/2017

We had a great wedding experience with Keech Photography! In 2012, my sister and I did a photo shoot with Amy as a holiday gift for our parents. I loved my experience working with her then, so I called to see if she had availability to shoot my fall 2017 wedding. We had a couple of obstacles at the beginning (including a missed engagement shoot when my fiancé and I showed up at the wrong location), but Amy and Guy were friendly, professional, and flexible. They are a genuinely fun couple who clearly love working together. At the wedding, they did a great job getting a lot of photos while respecting our wishes to not spend a lot of time doing staged portraits. We love the final product and would absolutely recommend them to others.

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Keech Photography 19
    Keech Photography 20
    Keech Photography 21
    Keech Photography 22

Amy and Guy were such a pleasure to work with! Our pictures came out perfect!

Sent on 08/13/2014

They were wonderful! Very professional and the quality of their work is amazing! They did both our engagment and wedding photos and we love them all!

Kelly · Married on 10/18/2014

2.6
      2.0
      3.5
      2.5

I did so much research before selecting our wedding photographer and I was so excited to work with Keech Photography. I informed them I wanted to use a picture or two for our thank you cards and after several emails trying to get some preview pictures for the thank you cards, we only received some after my mom called to complain (it was over a month from our wedding date that we even got just about 10 preview pictures). When we did finally get all of the pictures (several months after the wedding) I was disappointed that there were more pictures of the flower girl walking down the isle then of my father and I. Don't get me wrong, there were some beautiful pictures. But for the cost I expected more. They never made me feel special. After the ceremony it was raining, so we took some pictures at the church before going to an outside location. It was our limo driver that came up with a back up plan in case it kept raining and we couldn't do our outside pictures. The photographer acted disinterested. Again, there were some beautiful pictures but as a whole, I am disappointed in the experience with Keech Photography and feel that they acted like they were inconvenienced for something we payed them a good amount to do.

Sent on 08/21/2016