4396 Harter Rd, Auburn, NY 13021 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Folls Flower Farm

Folls Flower Farm is a flower farm and floral design shop based near Skaneateles, New York that provides locally grown blooms for weddings. They grow organic flowers using sustainable farm practices that are chosen specifically to create one-of-a-kind floral designs. With hundreds of flower choices for couples to choose from, Folls Flower Farm offers unique botanical creations that can match any couple’s preferences. They can custom grow flowers for specific floral needs if they are booked a year in advance.

Folls Flower Farm specializes in full-service wedding flowers with personal service, integrity, and dedication. The specialty flower designers create floral arrangements including bridal bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and centerpieces for weddings. Folls Flower Farm's full wedding services include:

• Consultation

llp92896 copy
pooler cooney 2581
msp033304
Folls Flower Farm
Bright copper urn at a local winery event features clematis, honeysuckle, smoke tree, iris, allium...
Delphinium and amaranth centerpeice at a country club wedding.
Delphinium and amaranth centerpeice at a country club wedding.
Ivory bridal bouquet featuring nigella, lisianthus, hydrangea, roses and statice.
Tree peony bridal bouquet.
Tree peony bridal bouquet.
llp93980
Folls Flower Farm
A bright fall wedding centerpiece graces the table.
A bright fall wedding centerpiece graces the table.
Large urn used at church then the reception.
Large urn used at church then the reception.
Bridal bouquet featuring lisianthus, hydrangeas, sweet peas and nigella.
Bridal bouquet featuring lisianthus, hydrangeas, sweet peas and nigella.
poppiesandhorsebarn
d37d7ca0d45d53f9 1525282991 0dacccdcc136e3b5 1525282988 dac53f5f12810edc 152528

92 Reviews for Folls Flower Farm

J'nelle · Married on 10/19/2019

Stunning flowers

There really isn’t much more to say except if you are looking for perfectly sensational flowers, Folls is your place. Our flowers were a dream come true beautiful and delivery was on the dot day of my wedding with zero stress

Sent on 02/22/2020

Folls Flower Farm's reply:

We loved making bouquets and centerpieces for J'nelle! She wanted a huge bouquet with lots of bright fall flowers and we had some great sunflowers blooming at the perfect time! J'nelle was gorgeous in her gown and we loved the sparkly gowns for the bridesmaids.
  • Katherine

Katherine Holmes · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful family business

I loved working with Thea so much! She's really open and down-to-earth, clearly cares about farming responsibly, pays her workers a fair wage, and on top of all of that grows absolutely gorgeous flowers and creates beautiful designs. I fell in love with my wedding bouquet and our table garlands even harder than I expected. We'd talked a lot about the general vibe of my wedding and I'd sent her photos, but since so much depends on what grows well during the season, I didn't have a lot of specific expectations. I definitely enjoyed letting go of that part of the process and trusting Thea and Heather - and it absolutely paid off! I am still dreaming about how beautiful my bouquet was, and that it really was everything I wanted. They also made absolutely beautiful garlands for our tables, and a few gorgeous centerpieces. Thea was really understanding of my budget and super generous with pricing. It was important to me that I not fly in flowers from across the country (and bleed cash) when there are beautiful plants that grow quite well in upstate NY. I'm so glad that we got to work with someone who really knows their garden, and can create one-of-a-kind florals in a sustainable way. And the personal element is priceless - I visited three different times with friends and my fiance, and Thea immediately treated all of us like we belonged there, showed us around the farm, and we even got to see her horses once - it was so fun for my friends and me. Our only other visit to a florist in the area was the opposite experience - she was really dismissive of my friends (who were making my cake) and my budget. If you want a friendly, no-nonsense, wonderful person to work with, Thea is your woman. The day before my wedding, my coordinator was telling me she didn't really want to place some of the vases the way Thea and I had planned. I was feeling really disappointed about the hours of work I'd put into planning them and finding just the right vases, and was worried that we'd have bare shelves. My husband later told me that he was in the barn the next day when Thea said - oh no, Katie wants those over here - and made sure it happened. It sounds small, but it was such a relief and it meant so much to know that she was looking out for us and wanted our day to go as well as possible. Thank you Thea & Heather for all your hard work and the heart you put into it!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Folls Flower Farm's reply:

We really enjoyed working with Katie and PJ! What wonderful, caring, thoughtful people! We are so happy they chose us to help them with their wedding vision and when I saw them on the wedding day I was amazed at how handsome and beautiful they looked, and how happy they looked together. It is really great to have couples visit the farm and love what we are doing here.
  • Catherine

Katie Hurley · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect Flowers, Wonderful People!

Thea, Heather and the entire Foll's team was a delight to work with! I love that they work with seasonal, local blooms and you can truly feel their passion in everything they do! They replicated my vision exactly and gave really helpful suggestions and advice along the way. Getting the experience of walking through their gardens to see the flowers in person was one of my favorite parts of the wedding planning process and something you don't get the opportunity to do with most traditional florists. I loved the fact that most of the flowers used our arrangements were right from their farm. Wonderful flowers from even more wonderful people - I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Folls Flower Farm's reply:

Katie was one of the sweetest, kindest brides we had the opportunity to work with this summer. Beautiful inside and out and so easy to communicate with, we truly enjoyed working with her and her family for this very special wedding!

Folls Flower Farm Pricing

Folls Flower Farm Price Rates

Folls Flower Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85.00
    $ 225.00
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Mirbeau Inn & Spa Hotel Weddings

Folls Flower Farm has become a top pick with our Mirbeau Brides. They consistently provide beautiful, fresh arrangements to enhance our events and our brides are never disappointed!

• Pamela Beth Weddings Consulting Wedding Planners

Have had the pleasure of working with Thea several times now! She truly knows her flowers, her creations always have that free organic look, most are plucked from her garden and she delivers her babies with care. She and mother nature have got it going on! You'll love your flowers from Folls-

• Bijou Wedding Hair & Makeup

I fully endorse Thea, from Foll's flower farm! The flower arrangements from Folls are the best around, plus they are grown with love on her very own farm..she is the one that tenderly cares for each flower that is in your bouquet! There are not that many places that you can say does that!

• 4396 Harter Rd Auburn, 13021 See on map
    Location of (Folls Flower Farm)