2826 North Triphammer Road, Ithaca, NY 14850 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Michaleen's Florist and Garden Center

Michaleen's has had the privilege of designing weddings in the Ithaca area for the past twenty years. We have had the opportunity to work in many locations all over Upstate New York and have developed a good repore with many in the wedding community.

Many of the venues that we work in on a regular basis include:

The Aurora Inn, La Tourelle, Six Mile Creek Winery, Sheldrake Winery, Wagner Winery, The Fontainebleau Inn, The Statler Hotel, Sage Chapel, Annabelle Taylor, Willard Straight Hall, Johnson Art Museum, A.D. White House, The Plantations, Lamoreaux Landing, Meuller Chapel, Taughannock Farms Inn, Treman Park, Taughannock Falls Overlook, The John Joseph Inn, and many others.

With overy twenty years of floral design experience, we are happy to give suggestions and work with you to incorperate your own personal style in our designs. We also know that details are so important to you, and they are also important to us. Let us worry about all the little things, allowing you to just relax and enjoy your special day.

Please feel free to call or email us anytime to set up a consulation with one of our floral designers. Then we can meet to discuss your wedding and look over our extensive portfolio.

sternick 315

Michaleen's Florist and Garden Center 6
Michaleen's Florist and Garden Center 7
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 10/20/2018

Best florist in the Ithaca area!

I cannot say enough about how thrilled we were with the flowers for our wedding! They were even more beautiful and creative than I’d enivisioned them! Michaleen and her staff were so easy to work with and accommodating. We met with her for all of 20 minutes, I explained what I wanted and she made magic. So many of our guests commented on the bouquets. I highly recommend Michaleen’s!

Sent on 11/08/2018
    Michaleen's Florist and Garden Center 8
    Michaleen's Florist and Garden Center 9
    Michaleen's Florist and Garden Center 10
    Michaleen's Florist and Garden Center 11
    Michaleen's Florist and Garden Center 12
    Michaleen's Florist and Garden Center 13

Michaleen's Florist and Garden Center's reply:

thank you for the wonderful review and for sharing your pictures. So glad that you liked everything.
    Much Happiness and all the best!

kaelyn · Married on 07/14/2018

Michaleen was amazing and so easy to work with! I simply showed her pictures and told her ideas and she made my vision come to life. She was so great with any last minute changes or add on's. She delivered quality arrangements that lasted through an entire, hot July day. Michaleen was also, by far, the most reasonable and affordable florist I found in the area without sacrificing any quality. We loved working with her and highly recommend!

Solara · Married on 06/16/2018

Working with Michaleen as our wedding florist was such a pleasure and a joy. I was not able to meet her in person until a few days before the wedding but she was always available, quick to respond, helpful, professional, personable and thoughtful through our months of planning by email and phone. She listened closely to all of my requests, elevated my ideas to the next level and produced the most stunning floral arrangements. Everything was absolutely perfect on the wedding day - from the bouquets to the chuppah decoration to the types of vases I asked for. She and her team worked so hard to bring together all of the varieties and colors of flowers I requested. The flowers made me smile ear to ear throughout the whole wedding day and now when I look at pictures. I appreciate greatly that on the day of the wedding her set-up timing was perfect and that I didn’t have to worry at all about anything; she was prepared and capable and needed no instructions/direction. I also am so grateful that she was able to work within my budget and still created the flower arrangements of my dreams! Thank you so much, Michaleen!

Michaleen's Florist and Garden Center 14
    Michaleen's Florist and Garden Center 15
    Michaleen's Florist and Garden Center 16
    Michaleen's Florist and Garden Center 17
    Michaleen's Florist and Garden Center 18

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Michaleen's Florist and Garden Center FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Gerritsen Photography
    Gerritsen Photography Wedding Photographers

I would highly recommend Michaleen's to all of my brides. Michaleen did the flowers for my wedding and they were fabulous. They are the best florist in the area!

• 2826 North Triphammer Road Ithaca, 14850 See on map
    8004322047 (Other Phone Number)
    6072573869 (Fax Number)