Folls Flower Farm Reviews

Folls Flower Farm 6
Folls Flower Farm 7

Carol Cawley · Married on 10/16/2018

October Wedding in Skaneateles New York

Folls Flower Farm did a beautiful job for my daughter’s wedding. I love that they grow the majority of their flowers locally. They worked with us to create a beautiful event and were flexible when we added a few items the last week. I received a number of compliments on the flowers and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Folls Flower Farm's reply:

It was wonderful working with Carol, Lizzy and Bill for this wedding. They were easy to communicate to and very easy to work with. We are so happy they loved their flowers and we can't wait to see pictures of Lizzy in her gown!

Amy · Married on 10/06/2018

Thea provided beautiful arrangements for our recent rehearsal dinner!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Folls Flower Farm's reply:

Amy lived across the country but visited Skaneateles twice before the wedding and came out to the farm to see prototypes. The weather turned a bit nasty just before wedding week so we bought in some additional roses and mums to enhance our farm flowers. We were so happy with the centerpieces and glad they were too!

Emily · Married on 09/08/2018

We would recommend foll’s flowers to any wedding couple! Our flowers were gorgeous. They were not only beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, but also conversation pieces! It amazing to think these gorgeous, unique flowers are grown locally. We loved foll’s flowers!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Folls Flower Farm 8
    Folls Flower Farm 9

Folls Flower Farm's reply:

It was great working with Emily on her wedding flowers! We were so happy and honored to be asked to do flowers for the second daughter in the family. The venue was perfect and we loved working with Emily and her family.

Chris Short · Married on 08/11/2018

Artistic, Natural, and Unfortettable

Thea has been delivering weekly bouquets from her farm to my mother for several years now and every time I was home to visit I admired her work, so it was a natural next step to approach her about handling the flowers for our wedding. After inviting us over to see some examples of her work, Thea took notes on our preferences (of which there weren't many!) and listened patiently while I described my one crazy bridal dream of having flowers hanging from the ceiling of the tent in addition to table arrangements. She was up front about costs and exactly what she would need to make my dreams come true, and she made it all happen. Thea worked well with both the tent company and a friend of the family to build a one-of-a-kind platform to hang absolutely breathtaking bouquets from the ceiling of the tent, and managed to do so while putting together flowers for a 200 person wedding AND manage another wedding on the same day. Not only did Thea make all of my floral dreams come true (even the ones I didn't know I had!), she helped point me toward our phenomenal photographer! When showing me some of her previous work I was drawn to the pictures taken by the gentleman who ended up photographing our wedding. She absolutely nailed the color scheme I had hoped for and was even able to put together cake topper flowers with just one days' notice. She also sent me preview pics of the arrangements a few days before the wedding to make sure she was on the right track! We've been getting compliments on both our flowers and our photos ever since. She was an excellent choice and I highly recommend her work!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Folls Flower Farm 21
    Folls Flower Farm 22
    Folls Flower Farm 23

Folls Flower Farm's reply:

The team at Folls' Flowers worked very hard to bring off the flowers for this gorgeous wedding. It was a delight to work with Abby and Lynn and we are so happy to see all the gorgeous photographs! The weather was perfect and everything looked just devine. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day!

Ajd Dl · Married on 08/11/2018

Very special flowers

Thea is an artist. Her design and color skills are outstanding, and we loved visiting her flower farm. She and her team are experienced professionals, and we appreciated the combination of artistry, commitment to meet and exceed customer requests, and flexibility.

Sent on 10/31/2018

ca · Married on 07/21/2018

Excellent experience with Thea at Folls Flower Farms! Absolutely stunning flowers at a reasonable price. Highlight recommend.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Folls Flower Farm's reply:

Thanks so much Carey, it was great working with you and we are so happy you loved your flowers!

Anna · Married on 07/21/2018

I cannot recommend Thea at Folls Flower Farm enough! She worked with me every step of the way and exceeded my expectations at our wedding. I had a vision for my wedding in wanting ethereal/wildflower looking arrangements/bouquets/boutonnieres and that's what she delivered! She was extremely accommodating to myself and my family as we visited her flower farm a week before the wedding to see what was in bloom. I would get my flowers from her any day for any event. Thanks Thea for making our day magical!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Folls Flower Farm's reply:

We are so happy you were happy with your flowers! Thanks so much for trusting us to provide just what you wanted, we really appreciated working with you and your family!

Sarah · Married on 07/21/2018

The flowers for our wedding were beyond expectation!! They were absolutely stunning. The entire process with Folls flowers was easy and painless. They brought our vision to life and also were able to make helpful and much needed suggestions. A week before the wedding I was able to visit the farm where they made prototypes for our big day and we tweaked every last detail. Working with Thea and her team was such a unique experience given that the majority of her flowers are locally grown. I would highly recommend Folls flowers!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Folls Flower Farm's reply:

Sarah's wedding was spectacular and we loved working with her and her Mom! I have never seen a more organized Mother of the bride who had everything mapped out and provided excellent plans for the set up. Wonderful family and great wedding!

Kari · Married on 06/09/2018

I absoluteled LOVED my flowers from Folls Flower Farm. Thea was so helpful from the beginning tongetting me information about pricing, delivery, and any other questions I had. My emails were always answered within one day, usually even within 2 hours. I sent Thea photos for inspiration and gave her a general idea of what I wanted the bouquets and centerpieces to look like. When they arrived on my wedding day, everything was even more perfect that I thought would be possible. I requested lots of peonies and everything was just bursting with peonies in varying shades of pink. My wedding day was absolute perfection and the flowers really were the perfect finishing touch to everything. Do not hesitate to choose Folls Flowers if you are getting married in Central New York!!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Folls Flower Farm's reply:

We are so happy you loved your flowers! We always do our best to ensure that we provide you with the highest level of service possible. We love what we do and are so happy to make you happy for your big day! We can't wait to see pictures!

Jacquelyn · Married on 12/31/2017

What made our wedding so special was our relationship with Thea at Folls Flower Farm. I would have to say, that Thea is now not just someone I worked with, but a friend. She got to know me and I got to know her and her values that keep her business strong. The three adjectives I would use to describe Folls Flowers are:

1) Detail-Oriented
    2) Passionate
    3) Creative-Genuis

Thea and her team went above and beyond! The flowers were absolutely magical and my bouquet was lush, simple, and meaningful. She listened to my vision of the day, and made it all come to life - just like a fairy tale.

My other favorite thing about Thea is her passion for making the world a better place. Her emphasis on the environment and her ethics of farming made her unique in the wedding world.

I can’t wait to stay in touch and learn more about Thea and her farming! I consider her a friend and would recommend her to any bride who cares about ethical flowers and high quality service and care.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Folls Flower Farm's reply:

I love doing weddings not just because I love flowers but because I (and the team, Heather and Morgan) get to be a part of someone's big day. I love forming friendships with my wedding couples and enjoy seeing them when they come back to town and visit. Jackie and Dan are certainly special people and I loved working with them!

Julie · Married on 10/01/2017

I found Folls Flower Farm because they are the preferred florist of our venue Emerson Park Pavilion in Auburn. We planned our wedding from out of state and I was able to work with Thea through email until I was able to finally meet her in person a few months before our wedding. Thea was very thorough in making sure she knew exactly what colors and flowers I wanted. She was able to use the vintage vases I brought for centerpieces that I had cleaned and wrapped individually, and she even grew miniature pumpkins that were also part of the centerpieces. Being able to tour her garden where everything is grown locally was an awesome added experience. On our wedding day I was blown away by the bouquets, everything well exceeded my expectations. We received so many compliments on the flowers from guests during the reception. All of the arrangements really brought the entire look together and were a main focal point of our wedding. I was beyond satisfied with Thea's work and would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

This small family operated flower farm was great to work with. They use local, seasonal flowers grown right there on their farm. You can walk around and see the most beautiful garden! I've been encouraging them to use social media to get their gorgeous work out there for future brides to see!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Folls Flower Farm 24
    Folls Flower Farm 25

Mary · Married on 08/24/2017

Thea did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! They were so beautiful and she was great to work with. I really enjoyed the visit to her farm. She grows everything herself & it was amazing to be able to pick out all the flowers I wanted myself. I loved working with her & would definitely recommend her to use for your wedding!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Kayla · Married on 08/19/2017

Thea is wonderful to work with and her flowers are perfect - very unique displays made our dream come true. Thank you Thea!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Rose · Married on 08/05/2017

Thea is truly an artist. Her creativity, attention to details, and talent will guarantee beautiful flowers at your wedding. By hiring Thea, you are supporting a local florist; my flowers were grown on her farm, just minutes from my wedding reception. It was a pleasure to work with a true professional. My guests complimented the flowers, saying how unique and beautiful they were. Overall, I highly recommend Thea Folls!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Gwenn · Married on 07/15/2017

Thea Folls did an amazing job on the flower arrangements for our wedding!! Beautifully handpicked from her garden which is absolutely breath-taking to visit in full bloom. Her talent and passion is beautiful! Without a doubt, I would recommend Folls Flower Farm to anyone having a wedding or in need of flowers for any occasion!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Folls Flower Farm 26
    Folls Flower Farm 27
    Folls Flower Farm 28

Megan · Married on 07/08/2017

Beautiful flowers grown at the flower farm and wonderful skill at arranging eye catching, lovely bouquets! I gave Thea a general idea of what I wanted and she delivered above and beyond! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Folls Flower Farm 29
    Folls Flower Farm 30

Shannon · Married on 05/26/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Thea and her beautiful flowers! My husband and I eloped and had a wedding reception here. Thea prepared beautiful centerpieces for the reception. The flowers were exactly what I wanted. Many guests complemented the beautiful arrangements. Thea is also very reasonably priced and will work within your budget.

If you are having a wedding or other special event, you should definitely hire Thea for your flowers.

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Folls Flower Farm 31

Kelly · Married on 09/17/2016

Thea was very responsive and accommodating of our requests and provided many good ideas that were similar to our tastes. I thought the wedding flowers came out beautifully, and were just what we were hoping for. I wanted to support a local and sustainable business, so working with the farm was something that I was very interested in. My husband and I planned our wedding from out of town, and I was very happy with the responsiveness and level of service we received, despite not being local. I would recommend this vendor to a friend.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Jason · Married on 09/17/2016

We used Folls Flower Farm for our wedding at the Mirbeau Inn & Spa in mid-September 2016 and could not be more pleased with our experience. The flowers were fresh, beautiful, and curated perfectly! We were pretty specific in what we were looking for, and Thea was very knowledgeable, easy to work with, and accommodating to all of our requests.

I would absolutely use Folls again, and highly recommend their flowers and services for any special event!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Susan · Married on 09/10/2016

We were looking for some flowers that went with my daughters outdoor, natural themed wedding. Thea at Folls Flowers was incredible flexible and created absolutely beautiful locally grown centerpieces. She incorporated seed pods and crab apples (which she normally does not use but that is what my daughter wanted) into the flower arrangements. With her guidance I was also able to purchase additional stems for the alter which were exactly what we needed and looked perfect. Folls Flower Farm has more gorgeous, locally grown flowers than you have ever seen in one place. They made sure we knew how to store them to make sure they were perfect for our event. They were incredibly flexible and professional and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Thea absolutely delivered.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/21/2016

Thea Folls, from Folls flower farm is an extremely special person that has a great farm, beautiful flowers, is genuinely sweet, and has exceptional taste . She grows all her flowers and has unique flowers that are just stunning. She has beautiful color choices, she has classic, urns, mercury glasses, clear bottle, and can do just about anything. She has a beautiful trellis that you can rent for your ceremony. My bouquets and all the flowers smelled amazing and looked so stunning it made the decor. Thea, is a great communicator, flexible, honest, and does the best job. My now husband and I enjoyed coming to her beautiful farm and admiring all she does. If you love flowers and want an exceptional florist who has passion for her craft, you cant go wrong with Thea. I highly recommend to use her as she is the best! I cant thank you enough, the bridesmaids flowers, my flowy bouquet, the dried flowers for the moms and grandmothers, the trellis with flowers, all the amazing colors and hydrangeas looked amazing.. I am overjoyed with the work! I can go on and on. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Sonya · Married on 08/20/2016

We wish we could give more than 5 stars! Thea was great to work with for our wedding and the finished pieces were beautifully created and beyond what we ever imagined!! She created absolutely breathtaking lantern centerpieces (and let us rent the lanterns to help cut down on expenses!!) and the bridesmaids bouquets were everything we dreamed of and more!! She provided flowers for our naked wedding cake and chair flowers for our ceremony chairs that were so dainty and adorable! She far exceeded our expectations and we asked her last minute to decorate our arbor for our ceremony backdrop and the final outcome was absolutely breathtaking!! I can't wait to get our professional pictures back to share her work with other brides-to-be! Thank you Thea and Folls Flowers! You did a magnificent job!- Sonya and Alex Dunn

Sent on 08/22/2016

Bridget · Married on 08/12/2016

Thea was very easy to work with. As a bride with no color scheme, Thea did a wonderful job creating arrangements that included a variety of beautiful flowers from her garden. I highly recommend Folls Flower Farm for wedding flower arrangements!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Julianne · Married on 08/06/2016

I used Folls Flower Farm for my wedding on 8-6-16 and I was beyond happy with my experience!! Thea was very helpful and knowledgeable. I didn't know anything about flowers before this summer and she really helped me put together a nice floral vision. On my wedding day, I was amazed at how beautiful the arrangements tured out, even more perfect than I imagined... especially my bouquet!!! Even with the drought this summer Thea was able to exceed my expectations.
    It was very nice to see the farm in person and support a local business too!
    I highly recommend this florist!!!

Sent on 09/28/2016