The Ginny Lee at Wagner Vineyards

9322 State Route 414, Lodi, NY 14860 Map · Phone number

About The Ginny Lee at Wagner Vineyards

Wagner’s is a family owned and operated business, originally founded by the late Stanley “Bill” Wagner. His philosophy had always been that wine and food are a natural and enjoyable combination. Designed with the vista overlooking the vineyards and Seneca Lake, The Ginny Lee is the perfect setting for your special occasion. The contemporary design of the large open dining area with its cathedral ceiling and vast expanse of windows provides a warm, inviting atmosphere at any time of the year.

Follow The Ginny Lee at Wagner Vineyards on

22 Reviews for The Ginny Lee at Wagner Vineyards

1 User photo

The Ginny Lee at Wagner Vineyards 1

Taylor · Married on 04/21/2018

We just recently (April 21) got married at Wagner Vineyards and held, both, our ceremony and our reception here. I'm probably biased because it was my own wedding, but it was the most perfect wedding, thanks to Ginny and all of our amazing vendors. Ginny was absolutely incredible in meeting and exceeding our every need when it came to questions and was SO accommodating. We had a few meetings, everything was extremely clear in every single step and at any point if she sensed I was confused, stressed, or concerned she called me immediately to make sure we were on the same page. We didn't have to do any of the set up or clean up, just drop off and pick up of decorations and extras. Ginny was as particular as I was and her customer service was incredible throughout the entire process. We completely lucked out with the most beautiful day so far of 2018 to have our ceremony outside, but the set up of the chairs, all of the decorations I imagined, everything... it couldn't have been more magical. It way over-exceeded my expectations and I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone looking to do a wedding in the finger lakes.

Calista · Married on 11/04/2017

The Ginny Lee made things so easy! They handled set up and clean up, worked with us every step of the way (even with a lot of dietary needs for our guests), and the venue is beautiful. We got tons of compliments on the space, the food, and even the quality of the open bar. Especially if you're planning from far away, we would highly recommend!

Kathryn · Married on 10/01/2017

If you are looking for one place to cater to all your wedding day needs the Ginny Lee Cafe is the place you want to be. We held both our ceremony and reception at this location, they have their own chef who is extremely talented, Ginny herself sets up the reception decorations and runs your event and being connected to the winery the beer and wine selection for the bar was phenomenal. Ginny runs the cafe during the day and runs your wedding in the evening and she and her staff are fantastic at both. We loved every selection there was for our dinner options and their chef made it very difficult to narrow down our choices. If you are considering the cafe at all I recommend visiting the cafe for lunch because you will be sold right then. Ginny was fantastic to work with throughout the whole process and was very accommodating even through multiple questions and emails as I planned our wedding from out of area. She has a number of great vendors that she usually works with and we ended up using many of them which made the process even more seamless. The grounds are beautiful and with the ceremony at 5:30 in the evening you are guaranteed to get some great sunset photos with the vineyard and lake in the background. We would highly recommend Ginny and the cafe for a wedding that is stress and worry free.

The Ginny Lee at Wagner Vineyards FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 125
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Restaurant, Winery
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Liability Insurance, Set Up
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Vine Garden Designs
    Vine Garden Designs Wedding Florists

As a professional in the wedding industry, I can say that it is an absolute pleasure working with the staff and manager of The Ginny Lee. They are professional, accommodating and friendly and I am proud to say we have had many years as great working partners. My couples often give me feedback on their wedding experience and I have always heard wonderful reviews on how lovely their day was. Ginny Lee sets a wonderful atmosphere overlooking Seneca Lake!

• 9322 State Route 414 Lodi, NY 14860 See on map