The Ginny Lee at Wagner Vineyards

Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Ginny Lee at Wagner Vineyards

Wagner’s is a family owned and operated business, originally founded by the late Stanley “Bill” Wagner. His philosophy had always been that wine and food are a natural and enjoyable combination. Designed with the vista overlooking the vineyards and Seneca Lake, The Ginny Lee is the perfect setting for your special occasion.  The contemporary design of the large open dining area with its cathedral ceiling and vast expanse of windows provides a warm, inviting atmosphere at any time of the year.

Categories: Wedding Venue

House Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)

We just recently (April 21) got married at Wagner Vineyards and held, both, our ceremony and our reception here. I'm probably biased because it was my own wedding, but it was the most perfect wedding, thanks to Ginny and all of our amazing vendors. Ginny was absolutely incredible in meeting and exceeding our every need when it came to questions and was SO accommodating. We had a few meetings, everything was extremely clear in every single step and at any point if she sensed I was confused, stressed, or concerned she called me immediately to make sure we were on the same page. We didn't have to do any of the set up or clean up, just drop off and pick up of decorations and extras. Ginny was as particular as I was and her customer service was incredible throughout the entire process. We completely lucked out with the most beautiful day so far of 2018 to have our ceremony outside, but the set up of the chairs, all of the decorations I imagined, everything... it couldn't have been more magical. It way over-exceeded my expectations and I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone looking to do a wedding in the finger lakes.

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Ginny Lee made things so easy! They handled set up and clean up, worked with us every step of the way (even with a lot of dietary needs for our guests), and the venue is beautiful. We got tons of compliments on the space, the food, and even the quality of the open bar. Especially if you're planning from far away, we would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Calista, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up

If you are looking for one place to cater to all your wedding day needs the Ginny Lee Cafe is the place you want to be. We held both our ceremony and reception at this location, they have their own chef who is extremely talented, Ginny herself sets up the reception decorations and runs your event and being connected to the winery the beer and wine selection for the bar was phenomenal. Ginny runs the cafe during the day and runs your wedding in the evening and she and her staff are fantastic at both. We loved every selection there was for our dinner options and their chef made it very difficult to narrow down our choices. If you are considering the cafe at all I recommend visiting the cafe for lunch because you will be sold right then. Ginny was fantastic to work with throughout the whole process and was very accommodating even through multiple questions and emails as I planned our wedding from out of area. She has a number of great vendors that she usually works with and we ended up using many of them which made the process even more seamless. The grounds are beautiful and with the ceremony at 5:30 in the evening you are guaranteed to get some great sunset photos with the vineyard and lake in the background. We would highly recommend Ginny and the cafe for a wedding that is stress and worry free.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/1/17, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1466793526105 dsc3214
220x220 sq 1466793546573 dsc1763
220x220 sq 1466793556534 regan and keenan 7 4 15
220x220 sq 1501524217768 17799135101508686109949552777594977916504516n
220x220 sq 1526983179 d80e071d4404b810 1526983177 b10bd9464bf9a9da 1526983175704 1 21
220x220 sq 1526983178 6aaf789d90573b72 1526983177 d954ffd83cad2c77 1526983175708 2 22
220x220 sq 1526983179 d343009fb9917ba2 1526983177 9e44c6cdd8f83d94 1526983175709 3 23

1 ENDORSEMENT
As a professional in the wedding industry, I can say that it is an absolute pleasure working with the staff and manager of The Ginny Lee. They are professional, accommodating and friendly and I am proud to say we have had many years as great working partners. My couples often give me feedback on their wedding experience and I have always heard wonderful reviews on how lovely their day was. Ginny Lee sets a wonderful atmosphere overlooking Seneca Lake!

4 PROS I KNOW