The Ginny Lee at Wagner Vineyards Reviews

1 User photo

The Ginny Lee at Wagner Vineyards 1

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Ginny is fantastic!

Ginny made the wedding planning process go so smoothly! There was no need for a wedding planner bc Ginny has this down pat! She is also extremely flexible and accommodating. We loved working with her and having our wedding here!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Taylor · Married on 04/21/2018

We just recently (April 21) got married at Wagner Vineyards and held, both, our ceremony and our reception here. I'm probably biased because it was my own wedding, but it was the most perfect wedding, thanks to Ginny and all of our amazing vendors. Ginny was absolutely incredible in meeting and exceeding our every need when it came to questions and was SO accommodating. We had a few meetings, everything was extremely clear in every single step and at any point if she sensed I was confused, stressed, or concerned she called me immediately to make sure we were on the same page. We didn't have to do any of the set up or clean up, just drop off and pick up of decorations and extras. Ginny was as particular as I was and her customer service was incredible throughout the entire process. We completely lucked out with the most beautiful day so far of 2018 to have our ceremony outside, but the set up of the chairs, all of the decorations I imagined, everything... it couldn't have been more magical. It way over-exceeded my expectations and I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone looking to do a wedding in the finger lakes.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Calista · Married on 11/04/2017

The Ginny Lee made things so easy! They handled set up and clean up, worked with us every step of the way (even with a lot of dietary needs for our guests), and the venue is beautiful. We got tons of compliments on the space, the food, and even the quality of the open bar. Especially if you're planning from far away, we would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Kathryn · Married on 10/01/2017

If you are looking for one place to cater to all your wedding day needs the Ginny Lee Cafe is the place you want to be. We held both our ceremony and reception at this location, they have their own chef who is extremely talented, Ginny herself sets up the reception decorations and runs your event and being connected to the winery the beer and wine selection for the bar was phenomenal. Ginny runs the cafe during the day and runs your wedding in the evening and she and her staff are fantastic at both. We loved every selection there was for our dinner options and their chef made it very difficult to narrow down our choices. If you are considering the cafe at all I recommend visiting the cafe for lunch because you will be sold right then. Ginny was fantastic to work with throughout the whole process and was very accommodating even through multiple questions and emails as I planned our wedding from out of area. She has a number of great vendors that she usually works with and we ended up using many of them which made the process even more seamless. The grounds are beautiful and with the ceremony at 5:30 in the evening you are guaranteed to get some great sunset photos with the vineyard and lake in the background. We would highly recommend Ginny and the cafe for a wedding that is stress and worry free.

Sent on 10/21/2017

L · Married on 09/16/2017

My daughter's wedding was at the GL last week. Nothing could have been better, honestly! Ginny and her staff are stellar and everything was perfect. The staff are awesome, food was amazing, bar and bartenders incredible and the venue is spectacular. I highly recommend the Ginny Lee and the Wagner for your venue. Thank you all.

Sent on 09/26/2017
    The Ginny Lee at Wagner Vineyards 2

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2017

We recently had our wedding at the Ginny Lee Cafe and it was the perfect experience! We highly recommend this venue as it offered amazing views, a beautiful rustic room, outdoor deck and great food. Ginny Lee herself is the biggest selling point. She is super organized and makes the entire day go off without a hitch. We planned our wedding from a distance and she always responded promptly to my million emails. She and her team set up everything and cleaned up everything we dropped off. We received so many compliments on the venue and the food. All of our vendors enjoyed that Ginny had an organized timeline of events. After seeing many other venues in the finger lakes, we found this to also be a great value. And you cannot beat those amazing views, especially at sunset!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Karen · Married on 07/02/2017

Our wedding at The Ginny Lee was amazing!!!! I could not have been happier with how everything turned out! Ginny is so great and so professional. She was really helpful throughout the whole process of planning our wedding, we live in NJ so a lot of my communication with her was through email, and she was so quick with her responses. Ginny and the staff did a wonderful job decorating the room and bringing the vision I had for our wedding to life. The food at the Ginny Lee is amazing, we got so many complements from our guests on the food. They were able to easily accommodate for any dietary restrictions (my husband needed gluten free options). The whole venue is beautiful, between the outdoor ceremony space and being able to take photos with my husband in the barrel room and in the vineyards. We had such an amazing and special day and we were so happy that we chose the Ginny Lee for our wedding.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/03/2015

Words cannot express how PERFECT our wedding ceremony and reception were at the Ginny Lee Cafe at Wagner Vineyards. Ginny was amazing to work with - promptly answered any and all questions we had, she was extremely well organized, and was fun yet professional to work with. If you want the wedding of your dreams, as another reviewer mentioned, stop looking and go with the Ginny Lee Cafe. Not only are they very affordable for the amount and high quality services they offer, but they are a joy to work with.

The location, first and foremost, was to die for. Everyone was very impressed with the scenery of the vineyards, cafe, and location overlooking the lake at sunset, and people are continually remarking on this to me. Having access to such stunning views really enhanced our wedding photographs. Next, the food is equally amazing and impeccable! Everything was served promptly via a buffet - the food was exquisite, tasty, and unforgettable. There was no shortage of food, and everyone's food tastes/preferences were accounted for. I've been visiting the Ginny Lee Cafe and Wagner's for many years now (since I was able to walk and talk!), and have always been impressed with their professionalism in running the brunches and other events, as well as the quality of the food, so I knew we would be able to count on them for the wedding. And last but not least, Ginny and the staff were amazing to work with! They ensured that the night ran smoothly, without issue or interruption, as well as setting up the cafe exactly as I had asked for, and where I gave them no specific directions, they set it up perfectly.

Overall - we HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend the Ginny Lee Cafe for a wedding! Our guests were highly impressed, and we are over the moon with how the wedding ceremony and reception went! There wasn't a single issue the entire evening. This will be in our memories for forever as a perfect wedding day.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Kevin · Married on 05/30/2015

If you want the wedding reception of your dreams go to The Ginny Lee. The venue is fantastic from the view (inside and out) to the food to the price. They set the decorations up for you and take them down making that part of everything that much easier. You have enough stuff going on, not having to worry about it getting set up the way you wish is a huge weight off your shoulders. Doing a taste test had to be one of the hardest things we did in all of our wedding planning as all of the food was amazing. The place is super cozy and everything looked amazing. The staff were all phenomenal and put up with a lot of obnoxious behavior from the grooms’ drunk fraternity brothers. And the best part: Ginny herself. She was tremendous to work with. As with most people that probably go to book the venue it was our first time so we didn’t know anything. She has a packet full of vendor information and schedules and food options that is a huge help in the planning process and she took a ton of time answering our questions. Then came the big night. Ginny was there beginning to end to make sure everything went smooth and it did. The bride even said after how amazing it was that she was not stressed out at all. This is definitely a 5-Star reception area and should be at the top of your list of places to check out for your reception. If I could give it 6 Stars I would.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Lydia · Married on 05/24/2015

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better place to have our ceremony and our reception. From the moment we met with Ginny to look at the venue and ask our questions, we knew this was where we wanted to get married. The whole staff was great to work with, but we can't say enough about Ginny. Whenever we had a question or concern, we heard back from her immediately. Our wedding day went so smoothly and we really think a big part of this was due to her.
    For our reception, we went with the buffet option. Without prompting, we have had several people tell us our food was the best wedding food they have ever had, even over weddings that have had served meals.
    We had our ceremony outside and the view was gorgeous. If we could get married all over again, we would definitely still choose Wagner! We highly recommend!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Evan · Married on 10/25/2014

SO IMPRESSIVE. Ginny was amazing to work with throughout the entire process. We dropped all of our decorations and supplies off a few days before the wedding, and showed up to our reception with everything perfectly decorated without lifting a finger. Over a month later, guests are still talking about the tasty food, the super fun bartenders, and the gorgeous view!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/13/2014

Beautiful venue inside and out!!! The food was great and I received many compliments from guests. Ginny was very helpful and responsive throughout the whole process. She is very organized and her staff are very efficient. I felt very comfortable and relaxed on my wedding day having Ginny there. Thank you

Sent on 10/19/2014

Having our wedding at the Ginny Lee at Wagner Vineyards was the best decision ever! All of our guests said it was worth the trip, with the beautiful background for our ceremony in the vineyards and the amazingly delicious food that no one could stop talking about. The space felt perfect for the 125 guests. We had a beautiful day in June, a perfect sunset, and although it did get hot after dancing, people enjoyed heading out the deck for some fresh air. Ginny was always quick to respond, always prepared and organized. It really made a difference, and we felt great leaving things in her hands. The staff was also friendly and helpful. Chef Mitchell did such a good job with the food, listened to our ideas, worked with our budget and really delivered. Although we didn't get to try the hor d'oeuvres, they saved a plate of our cheeses and cake for us that we enjoyed later that night. Thanks to Ginny Lee and the team, we would highly recommend this venue to anyone considering a wedding in the finger lakes for the beautiful views, value, staff, and of course the food! Best regards, Sam&Nadine

Sent on 07/17/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/31/2014

This venue had everything I was looking for in a venue. It's a beautiful location with the most organized friendly and hard working staff. This reception site also offered a lawn overlooking the lake where you could have a ceremony- no additional fee. Ginny went above and belying answered all my questions and made sure my day went smoothly in every way! The best part was for the quality of service we recieved it was still reasonably priced and fit within out budget! I cannot recommend the Ginny Lee enough!

Sent on 11/18/2014

shannon · Married on 10/11/2013

Having our wedding at the Ginny Lee at Wagner Vineyards was one of the best decisions we ever made. I can honestly say that nothing went wrong on our wedding day. The manager, Ginny, was very professional, prompt in her responses, and just overall amazing to work with. Ginny was very accommodating and tolerated last minute changes to our plans/ideas. The staff at the Ginny Lee was equally as amazing. Everyone was very professional and kind. They even brought us some of the cocktail hour appetizers while we were taking photos after the ceremony!!! The food was excellent and we received several compliments from guests on our choices for the buffet. Needless to say, The Ginny Lee at Wagner Vineyards exceeded my expectations. It makes me want to get married all over again just to experience the wonderful service all over again. Thank you Ginny and the Ginny Lee staff for making our day perfect!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Lyndsay · Married on 09/07/2013

Ginny was fantastic to work with! She was quick to respond to any e-mails or phone calls that I made. She assisted my fiance and I flawlessly in making our wedding day perfect! Any request we had, she fulfilled it. Every detail was done to a T. Our guests said it was the best wedding food they had ever had!

Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Katie · Married on 08/24/2013

I can't begin to say how amazing the Ginny Lee at Wagner Vineyards was. Not only was the location itself incredibly beautiful, but Ginny and her staff were outstanding. Any questions or concerns I had Ginny addressed immediately, and her staff were so professional I didn't have to worry about anything, they just took care of things. They definitely made my big day perfect. I couldn't have been happier, and I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Sent on 10/12/2013

Jesika · Married on 07/19/2013

Ginny and her staff worked flawlessly as a team to deliver the wedding of our dreams within our budget. It was everything we could have hoped for and more. The views of the sunset over the lake were incredible, as was the ceremony on the lawn. We loved every bit of our perfect day.

Sent on 08/15/2013

Marta & Lorraine · Married on 06/29/2013

Having our wedding at The Ginny Lee was by far the best decision we made regarding our wedding. Ginny is fantastic to work with: she's professional, thorough, friendly and very accessible. We received many compliments about the food, beer and wine. The wedding was exactly what we pictured it would be and would strongly recommend this venue to anyone wanting a Finger Lakes wedding.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Erin · Married on 05/25/2013

The best place in the Finger Lakes for a wedding reception. A clean venue with picturesque glass windows overlooking the vineyard and Seneca Lake, great food, and great wine and beer! Ginny was helpful to us from day one and provided a great night for all of our family and friends. No need to hire a wedding coordinator as she helps with everything. We had a great night!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Denise · Married on 10/26/2013

We booked our wedding date a year in advance and at every step along the way Ginny Lee was very helpful and responsive. She was very accommodating to any request we had. The day before the wedding we met to do a final run through. There was a possibility of rain the next day and Ginny Lee assured me that if we had to we could bring the ceremony inside. Luckily it didn't rain and we were able to have the ceremony outside. On our wedding day Ginny Lee and her staff were very professional. We received many complements on the food and the wine. The guest tables, gift card and place card tables were decorated just how I pictured them. The next day all of our decorations and desserts were packed up and ready to be taken home. Thank you so much Ginny Lee, Brian, Mary, Chef Mitchell and the rest of the staff for making our day go off without a hitch!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Beth · Married on 08/12/2017

Fantastic wedding venue. Ginny and her staff are excellent. My daughter got married there on 8/12/2017 and we LOVED it. She and her staff are professional and courteous. The food was excellent and Ginny made sure everything ran smooth. Can't say enough about The Ginny Lee Cafe.

Sent on 08/14/2017

We had a destination wedding at Ginny Lee and we could not have picked a better location. It fit our theme of rustic, vintage and everything came together perfectly. I am a bit of a control freak and Ginny was able to take all my ideas and vision and make it a reality. The food was great, the service was great. My only complaint was the venue got hot when everyone was dancing. Otherwise, it was the perfect spot.

Sent on 09/15/2013