KoKeDaMa Flora

34 Chenango Street, Suite 209, Binghamton, NY 13901 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Typical Price $2,000
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Events 1
  • Meet the Team

About KoKeDaMa Flora

I am an artist, I work with plants and flowers. I started Kokedama Flora to bring people together through working with nature. Wedding flowers are a natural expression of this. Using often plants and flowers that I have nurtured from seed, working closely with responsible wholesale flower markets and working foam-free are only a few of the ways Kokedama Flora maintains a small footprint. Your vision for your wedding is so inspiring to me, choose me if you'd like to experience my sustainable interpretation.

I celebrate love in all shapes, sizes, colors and creeds. I have set up four bundles that can be mixed and matched to suit the celebration. Each bundle is small and carries a minimum of 250$. This may be perfect for you, if you're local to my studio your package(s) will be ready for pick up. If you are having a larger vision for you day we will mix and match and create a custom package for you. I offer delivery, set up and specialty flowers all at an additional cost depending on the details of each event.

• Black-owned

Videos 2 Videos

2 Reviews for KoKeDaMa Flora

• I

Indy · Married on 08/18/2018

You won’t be disappointed!

Jasmine was an absolute pleasure to work with and hands down one of the best vendors we decided on for our wedding day.

I saw her installation at a local wedding vendors event and knew that I wanted to work with her immediately.

She was thoughtful, professional and knowledgeable - I truly appreciated her patience and kindness throughout the whole process.

We ended up going with bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnières, and potted plants and herbs for our tables. Everything was absolutely beautiful and exactly how we envisioned. Jasmine’s creativity and love for this work shines through each of her floral arrangements while still sticking to our vision of florals and our budget.

I cannot thank Jasmine enough for going above and beyond all our expectations!!

Sent on 03/27/2021

KoKeDaMa Flora FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 60
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 25
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 150
    $ 275
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Country
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

• When:
      Apr 21, 2021 01:00 PM - 02:30 PM
    • Location:
      30 Front St, Binghamton, NY 13905, Binghamton, Syracuse

Dried flowers are very on trend. Join me in creating a colorful dried flower wreath. Choose from gorgeous dried blooms, buds, pods and feathery greens. We will build onto natural wrapped vine wreaths. With examples in class, you will see texture and color combinations to inspire your own design. A bit of instruction on assembly and drying techniques then you're off to create your own design. All design elements and tools will be provided in class. Leave with a unique addition to your spring decor and a small flower drying kit to practice drying your own flowers this spring and summer.

Team of KoKeDaMa Flora

Jasmine McAvoy

Jasmine McAvoy

Owner

My name is Jasmine, I run KoKeDaMa Flora. I bring plants and flowers to classes, markets and events all over NY state, out to Cape Cod, MA and as far south as Savannah, GA. I believe plants and their flowers bring life to every room they enter. Choose to schedule a FREE consultation with me on my website www.kokedamaflora.com if you feel the same way.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 34 Chenango Street, Suite 209 Binghamton, NY, 13901 See on map
    Open by appointment only.
    Location of (KoKeDaMa Flora)