34 Lake Street Owego, NY 13827, Vestal, NY 13827 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,750
Availability Check your date

About Heather Esposito Photography

Heather Esposito provides the Southern Tier with creative, personalized and fun wedding photography. Please contact us at www.esposphotos.com or www.facebook.com/esposphotos for a brochure full of images and information. Packages are custom tailored to your needs and wishes. We LOVE weddings!! Let us help you enjoy and remember your day!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Heather Esposito Photography 5
Heather Esposito Photography 6
Heather Esposito Photography 7

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing!!! Heather helped with so much including the planning of our wedding, wedding vendors, helped during the day as well! She is so great. Would highly recommend her to everyone!! Thanks so much Heather for making our day so flawless and happy.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Corey Redmond · Married on 06/22/2019

Dream come true

I was lucking enough to meet Heather when she photographed my best friends wedding. At the time I wasn’t even In a relationship but knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding. Fast forward 5 years and my dream came true! Working with Heather was such a wonderful experience. She is beyond talented. Her down to Earth personality is great to work with. She is much more than just a photographer. She is so knowledgeable with what to do throughout the entire wedding planning process. Her calming abilities were also greatly appreciated on the wedding day. We looking forward to future photography sessions with Heather!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2019

Best photographer around, period!

Our day couldn’t have been captured better! Heather did not know this until the day of the wedding, but all I asked My now husband for on our big day was to have Heather Esposito Photography as our photographer. 9+ years ago we met her at a wedding expo right after we got engaged and I fell in love with her work. When we FINALLY decided it was a go, we emailed her for her June availability and picked the date off of that! Little did I know then how much more amazing she is beyond her photography. We ran in to 1 major hiccup. My mother got sick and was in the hospital and with out her even knowing she jumped right in to mom mode and photographer which I’m still not exactly sure how she did both, BUT SHE DID!!! She went from taking amazing pictures to helping me make a makeshift necklace extender, from shooting the bridesmaids to helping my slip on my shoes and from talking me through poses to somehow keeping me calm and smiling when I really just wanted to cry (little did anyone know). And then today 2 weeks later she posted our sneak peek and again I am blown away by her talent. You can feel and see the emotion in everyone. The joy, the laughter, the happy tears and the fun that was had, all somehow captured to perfection! I can’t Thank her and her second shooter enough for all they did and captured that day!!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Heather Esposito Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning

• Kirsten Fredrickson, Makeup Artist
    Kirsten Fredrickson, Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Heather is a phenomenal photographer! She captures all the special moments and her photos tell a story of the bride and groom's special day. Highly recommend!

• Exceptional Receptions
    Exceptional Receptions Wedding DJs

Once in awhile you come across someone with so much innate talent that you wonder why they're not doing something bigger. Heather is in this category. Someday someone is going to come along and whisk her off to stardom, to photograph celebrity weddings or something equally glamorous. Until then, she's one of the Southern Tier's great gems.

• The McKinley
    The McKinley Banquet Halls

Heather & Dan are exceptional photographers. The day of your wedding, you will feel the comfort and ease of their endearing personalities. After your wedding, you will have the opportunity to re-live your special day with the emotions & moments that were fully captured with STUNNING photographs!

• 34 Lake Street Owego, NY 13827 Vestal, NY, 13827 See on map