Utica, NY 13501 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Real Weddings 2

About Janelle Rodriguez Photography

I feel a maternal protectiveness towards photography. I fight for true photo journalism and art concepts that are strong. I am a storyteller photographing moments of love for the power of art and history based in Utica, NY.

Follow Janelle Rodriguez Photography on

8e1dcbb86a9a8d1d 1506543896052 sm004
Janelle Rodriguez Photography
adirondack bank center utica memorial auditorium college alumni downtown wedding photographer real love story summer 002 51 371886 1568337570
Kim and Jeff in Clinton, NY

Janelle Rodriguez Photography 6
Janelle Rodriguez Photography 7

Azra & Dejan · Getting married on 08/22/2020

Engagement Photos

My fiancé and I booked Janelle for our engagement session, and we are so glad we did! She got back to us in a very timely manner and was able to get us in sooner than we expected! The day of our shoot, Janelle made it one to remember. We had so much fun! We got our photos back in a week, which was amazing! We are still astonished by the pictures and we cannot say enough good things about her. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • stereoswimmer

Andy · Getting married on 01/16/2020

Our experience with Janelle was so amazing. I contacted her about four months before I proposed to see if she would be able to do a surprise engagement shoot and capture my now-fiancee's reaction to the proposal. Janelle loved the idea, and was so excited to set everything up. She captured the moment it happened, and then we had an impromptu engagement photo shoot right there!

Janelle's services are absolutely worth every penny, and we couldn't have been more ecstatic to have her as our photographer!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    Janelle Rodriguez Photography 8

Janelle Rodriguez Photography's reply:

Andy, thank you so much for this review!!! It was amazing being a part of this amazing moment. Congratulations to you and Courtney!

Amy Shahda · Married on 09/01/2019

Janelle is perfection!

I can’t put into words how amazing Janelle and team were the day of my wedding. I had not even met Janelle until the morning of my wedding but knew from the first time we talked on the phone she would be perfect. She made me feel so comfortable and confident all day. She was patient with all of our friends and family, which included many small children. One of her many strengths is to be able to explain exactly what she is looking for, which was so helpful for us seeing we have never had a photographer follow me around all day! I could not recommend Janelle more. She is beyond perfect!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Janelle Rodriguez Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Gavin Law Videography
    Gavin Law Videography Wedding Videographers

Janelle Rodriguez is one of those really rare photographers who doesn't let their work get stale. Every wedding she shoots has a unique and fresh perspective, showing off the individual couples while maintaining her style. Her and her team are so professional, and they're so able to make their clients feel at ease in front of the camera. Janelle Rodriguez Photography is one of my favorite photographers to work with, not only because of how well she works with her clients but of how well she works with other vendors. I highly recommend her to my clients!

• Utica, 13501 See on map