A-List Makeup Artistry

Jamesville, NY View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Thanks for considering A-List Artistry to be a part of your beauty team!

I'm Holly Piselli, a Syracuse based makeup artist. Along with fellow makeup artist Christina Sheridan, we offer on-location airbrush bridal makeup, Although based in Syracuse, NY we travel throughout Upstate New York for our bridal clients. Our work spans from working with celebrities, on commercials, and magazine print to countless bridal parties over the last 13 years.

We're a team of dependable, detail orientated, and multi-faceted professionals. Booking a professional artist that comes to your location ensures you have a stress free time getting ready with your bridal party. We work with each bride to custom create a look to suit your style & the style of your wedding.

A makeup preview can be scheduled to give us a chance to collaborate on the perfect look for the day. We both feel makeup should enhance, not overpower. All eyes will be on you, not your makeup.

Our service goes above and beyond just arriving the day of your wedding for makeup service. We offer tips for your makeup preview, "day of" prep tips, and emergency "must haves" we know you might end up needing for the day. We customize a look for your bridal party to ensure your girls look cohesive and polished. And don't forget to include the moms! We even write a schedule for your party to keep you organized and on time.

We strive to give you a stress free time during your beauty prep. We want you to focus on your friends, family and the amazing day ahead of you.

We're so honored to have been awarded Weddingwire.com's Couple's Choice Award every year from 2011 to 2020! Feel free to read the reviews left by past clients to hear about their experiences.

Still have questions? I'm happy to answer them!

When contacting me, be sure to include your date, location for beauty prep service and number of people for makeup.

Holly Piselli
Lead Makeup Artist/Owner
A-List Artistry

alistartistry@gmail.com

315-447-2411

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jessica
    Jessica G. Married on 10/22/2022

Worth Every Penny

From day 1 of contacting Holly she was responsive, informative, and had a great energy about her. She made the process easy from securing our date, payment, scheduling the makeup preview, and ensuring that we had a timeline in place for everyone to have their makeup done. She even provided tips to prepare my bridesmaid for the big day. I highly recommend Holly if you want someone experienced with a calm spirit to do your makeup!
    Vera D. Married on 08/13/2022

Amazing makeup artist

Holly and her team did my makeup and 6 bridesmaids and 2 mothers for our September wedding. Holly was professional throughout the entire process. We did a trial and I recommended some changes that I'd like and Holly did an outstanding job on the wedding day. They were professional, effective with their time, clean, and lovely to have during our getting ready process. I would recommend Holly to anyone!
  • Michelle
    Michelle L. Married on 10/08/2021

A-list is the best

Holly was so warm and helpful from the very beginning of this process. She really spent the time to get to know me, my vision for my wedding, and was so thorough. She gave out documents detailing some getting-ready tips for both ladies and men, as well as a list of some really handy "emergency kit" items to have for getting ready day that were SO useful! The bridal profile that she asks you to fill out is also super detailed and I feel like she left no stone unturned. Planning a wedding is stressful and she really made me feel at ease. The makeup look she gave me for my wedding was INCREDIBLE! I am not a day-to-day makeup wearer and so the whole experience of getting my makeup done was new to me. But she was so patient and kind while I was struggling with watery eyes or when I asked her a million times if my fake eyelashes would stay on lol. She is so amazing and I HIGHLY recommend her!!!!

A-List Makeup Artistry's reply:

Oh Michelle! Now I'm the one with watery eyes! Thank you so much for choosing me to be a part of your day. I was honored! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness! XOXO
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Leo Timoshuk Photography Leo Timoshuk Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing Service :)

Wolf Oak Acres Wolf Oak Acres Barn & Farm Weddings

A-List artistry has done an amazing job for our bridal parties at Wolf Oak Acres. Their team has exceptional customer service and provides a wide range of services.

Heather Esposito Photography Heather Esposito Photography Wedding Photographers

Holly is a top-notch makeup artist! I love her work!

Crystal Herry Photography
Whistlestop Florist
4.9 out of 5 rating , 108 Reviews
路 Wedding Florists

Jamesville, NY, 13078
Location of (A-List Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding