Jamesville, NY 13078 Map · Phone number

About A-List Artistry

Thanks for considering A-List Artistry to be a part of your beauty team!

I'm Holly Piselli, a Syracuse based makeup artist offering on-location airbrush bridal makeup. Although based in Syracuse, NY I travel throughout Upstate New York for my bridal clients. My work spans from working with celebrities, on commercials, and magazine print to countless bridal parties over the last 10 years.

I'm a dependable, detail orientated, and multi-faceted professional. Booking a professional artist that comes to your location ensures you have a stress free time getting ready with your bridal party. I work with each bride to custom create a look to suit your style & the style of your wedding.

A makeup preview can be scheduled to give us a chance to collaborate on the perfect look for the day. I feel makeup should enhance, not overpower. All eyes will be on you, not your makeup.

Although I'm makeup artist, I go above and beyond just arriving the day of your wedding for makeup service. I offer tips for your makeup preview, "day of" prep tips, and emergency "must haves" I know you might end up needing for the day. I customize a look for your bridal party to ensure your girls look cohesive and polished. And don't forget to include the moms! I even write a schedule for your party to keep you organized and on time.

I strive to give you a stress free time during your beauty prep. I want you to focus on your friends, family and the amazing day ahead of you.

I'm so honored to have been awarded Weddingwire.com's Couple's Choice Award every year from 2011 to 2019! Feel free to read the reviews left by past clients to hear about their experiences.

Still have questions? I'm happy to answer them!

When contacting me, be sure to include your date, location for beauty prep service and number of people for makeup.

Holly Piselli

victoria and sisters
christina and phil july 15th
1dx1405
A-List Artistry
mary kay in floral wreath
avpstahlweddingweb120
julie 15
victoria and sisters

149 Reviews for A-List Artistry

Emilee · Getting married on 10/05/2019

I didn’t get to experience A-List artistry as a makeup artist - we had to post pone my wedding due to some unforeseen events.

I had a large bridal party, so there was a larger deposit due upon booking Holly. After I informed her of our cancellation, she did what I found rare after our experiences canceling other vendors - she did the best she could to refund us what she could after she rebooked our date. Not only did she keep me updated when she had brides interested in my former date, she was generous and kind throughout the process. Ourbdate was ultimately booked, so we were able to get some of our deposit back based on the size of the other bridal party.

It’s difficult to find a vendor who not only cares about your investments but also with how busy of a business they are, she took the time to keep me updated. I’m blown away by the level of sheer generosity possessed by Holly. People rave about her work. While I didn’t get a chance to experience what undoubtedly would have been an amazing outcome on bridal makeup, I can comment on the level of customer service. It speaks sheer volumes to the kind of person she is and the business she is running. Thank you, Holly.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Liz · Married on 10/12/2018

Holly was amaZing!

Holly was on time and kept to schedule. She also did amazing work! She has done my sisters wedding and now mine and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Marci · Married on 09/22/2018

Talented, Professional & Friendly - the total package

Holly & Jessica were amazing from the moment I first reached out to ask about availability and rates! They were professional, on time, efficient, friendly and most importantly made everyone in the bridal party and the mother of the bride and mother of the groom look & feel gorgeous on our big day!

We would recommend A-List Artistry to anyone who wants talented, friendly and reliable makeup artists to make your wedding day run smoothly and ensure that everyone looks and feels beautiful.

Sent on 11/13/2018

A-List Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Licensed
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 18

• Leo Timoshuk Photography
    Leo Timoshuk Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing Service :)

• Wolf Oak Acres
    Wolf Oak Acres Barn & Farm Weddings

A-List artistry has done an amazing job for our bridal parties at Wolf Oak Acres. Their team has exceptional customer service and provides a wide range of services.

• Heather Esposito Photography
    Heather Esposito Photography Wedding Photographers

Holly is a top-notch makeup artist! I love her work!

• Jamesville, 13078 See on map