Jamesville, NY 13078 Map · Phone number

About A-List Artistry

Thanks for considering A-List Artistry to be a part of your beauty team!

I'm Holly Piselli, a Syracuse based makeup artist offering on-location airbrush bridal makeup. Although based in Syracuse, NY I travel throughout Upstate New York for my bridal clients. My work spans from working with celebrities, on commercials, and magazine print to countless bridal parties over the last 10 years.

I'm a dependable, detail orientated, and multi-faceted professional. Booking a professional artist that comes to your location ensures you have a stress free time getting ready with your bridal party. I work with each bride to custom create a look to suit your style & the style of your wedding.

A makeup preview can be scheduled to give us a chance to collaborate on the perfect look for the day. I feel makeup should enhance, not overpower. All eyes will be on you, not your makeup.

Although I'm makeup artist, I go above and beyond just arriving the day of your wedding for makeup service. I offer tips for your makeup preview, "day of" prep tips, and emergency "must haves" I know you might end up needing for the day. I customize a look for your bridal party to ensure your girls look cohesive and polished. And don't forget to include the moms! I even write a schedule for your party to keep you organized and on time.

I strive to give you a stress free time during your beauty prep. I want you to focus on your friends, family and the amazing day ahead of you.

I'm so honored to have been awarded Weddingwire.com's Couple's Choice Award every year from 2011 to 2019! Feel free to read the reviews left by past clients to hear about their experiences.

Still have questions? I'm happy to answer them!

When contacting me, be sure to include your date, location for beauty prep service and number of people for makeup.

Holly Piselli

victoria and sisters
christina and phil july 15th
1dx1405
A-List Artistry
mary kay in floral wreath
skyarmoryweddingphotos40
lafirst borchard wed 97 51 175842 1559134215
julie 15

152 Reviews for A-List Artistry

Emilee · Getting married on 10/05/2019

I didn’t get to experience A-List artistry as a makeup artist - we had to post pone my wedding due to some unforeseen events.

I had a large bridal party, so there was a larger deposit due upon booking Holly. After I informed her of our cancellation, she did what I found rare after our experiences canceling other vendors - she did the best she could to refund us what she could after she rebooked our date. Not only did she keep me updated when she had brides interested in my former date, she was generous and kind throughout the process. Ourbdate was ultimately booked, so we were able to get some of our deposit back based on the size of the other bridal party.

It’s difficult to find a vendor who not only cares about your investments but also with how busy of a business they are, she took the time to keep me updated. I’m blown away by the level of sheer generosity possessed by Holly. People rave about her work. While I didn’t get a chance to experience what undoubtedly would have been an amazing outcome on bridal makeup, I can comment on the level of customer service. It speaks sheer volumes to the kind of person she is and the business she is running. Thank you, Holly.

Sent on 05/04/2018
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/14/2019

Holly is amaing

Admittedly, I entered my bridal beauty team search without knowing much about hair and makeup. I am a self-proclaimed tomboy, and have only had a full-face of makeup a few times in my life when I was a bridesmaid in other weddings. Every time I had ever had my makeup done for me, I have left the chair to secretly wipe half of it off. I had previously felt like getting your makeup professionally done meant a face full of heavy makeup, and the result of looking like some weird contoured/instagram influencer-wannabe version of myself
    .....but not with Holly @ A-List Artistry!
    Holly is AH-MAAAZZZING.
    I sat with her and confessed all my previous beauty fails in getting my makeup done elsewhere. She listened to my concerns, and we spoke at length about my beauty routine, my desires for my wedding-day look, and even shared inspiration pictures from pinterest. Really, all I was in search of was a beauty look that made me feel like the best, most refined, well-rested, version of myself! And Holly delivered that, and more!
    Beyond her incredible talent for the enhanced-natural airbrush makeup look she gave me, she also acted as a wedding-consultant, sharing tips and tricks for things to plan for and pack for the day of. She was the consummate professional, and made myself and my bridesmaids feel like the best versions of ourselves!
    12 out of 10 stars. Holly, you're the best. Thank you!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Jordy

Jordy Gil · Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful experience

We are so glad we found Holly! She was able to make us feel our absolute best. I'm glad we did a trial with her as well because I was able to try out some different looks and really hone in on what would be perfect for wedding day. She made our moms and bridesmaid feel spectacular--everyone felt like their best version of themselves! She was great about coming to our venue and setting up a little make up station in the bridal suite. Holly is extremely friendly and warm. She was a great presence in the room as we were all getting ready! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/16/2019

A-List Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Licensed
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 18

• Leo Timoshuk Photography
    Leo Timoshuk Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing Service :)

• Wolf Oak Acres
    Wolf Oak Acres Barn & Farm Weddings

A-List artistry has done an amazing job for our bridal parties at Wolf Oak Acres. Their team has exceptional customer service and provides a wide range of services.

• Heather Esposito Photography
    Heather Esposito Photography Wedding Photographers

Holly is a top-notch makeup artist! I love her work!

• Jamesville, 13078 See on map