1308 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, NY 13850 Map · Phone number
  • Events 3

About Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique

Dress Your Fancy, located in Vestal, New York, is your one stop speciality boutique for all of your bridal, prom and special occasion needs. Customer service means everything us! With the personalized service you will receive from Shelly and her staff, it is our goal to ensure that each member of your party feels special and leaves completely satisfied. Our reputation is built on our customers.

Follow Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique on

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 6
Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 7

Leigh Bennett · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Dreams coming true

Shelley was amazing! She worked with my schedule and stayed open late to help me find the dress of my dreams!! I spent a few hours in the shop with her and some family members and by the end it felt like she was a part of the family as well ❤️ I found my dream dress and cannot wait to walk down the aisle in the most amazing dress I could imagine!

• Tatiana

Tatiana · Getting married on 09/14/2019

The best possible experience!

I went to DYF with a very strict budget and a very short time frame to work with, but Stephanie and the other ladies helped me like I was any other bride! It was such an amazing experience! We even had some trouble with my bank towards the end, and we stayed on the phone for an hour to fix it together! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience finding my wedding dress.

• Amanda

Amanda Brown · Getting married on 09/06/2019

Amazing, wonderful, fantastic!

Shelly is seriously the best of the best. I have gone to her for dress help for 12 years starting with prom and most recently with my own wedding gown. My out of state bridesmaids have called in to order their dresses and they keep texting me saying how amazing Shelly is (she really knows her stuff). Shelly has been so helpful and flexible to meet my out of state (and in state) bridesmaids needs. I can’t say enough positive things about Dress Your Fancy and Shelly. The new shop in Vestal is gorgeous and looks like it should be a bridal show on TLC. I got my dress during the Hayley Paige trunk show and I am over the moon happy with my choice. Shelly helped me with my measurements, because the ones I gave her were totally off and would have landed me in a much bigger size than what I really am. She pays close attention to details like this to make sure everything turns out the way a bride would want. I thought I wanted my gown to be in pink so Shelly went out of her way to see if it was possible. She got back to me so fast and said it was possible. I ultimately stuck with white and Shelly didn’t even flinch to my indecisiveness, she understood completely and supported me through it all. I am signed up for the Paris by Debra Moreland Trunk show and cannot wait to see what I can add to my wedding look. Shelly really makes sure their are plenty of opportunities for Brides to find exactly what they want. The rest of the team is also amazing and kind. I highly recommend going here for your wedding gown! So many gorgeous gowns from different designers, you won’t regret it!

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 8
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 9
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 10

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

3 Events

• Mar Fri

Hayley Paige Trunk Show!

• When:
      Mar 22, 2019 11:00 AM - Mar 24, 04:00 PM (2 days event)
      1308 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, Syracuse

DYF is so excited to be hosting our FIFTH Hayley Paige Trunk Show in March!! All of the bridal gowns are ALWAYS available in different color options, custom changes as well as in different sizes!! The Trunk Show includes ALL of our HP sample gowns in addition to the BEST sellers the company sends us for THIS WEEKEND ONLY.

Enjoy special promotions, champagne & hors d’oeuvres

We can’t wait to meet all of our NEW #DYFbrides / #HPbrides

Make sure to book an appointment so you have a guaranteed spot during the Trunk Show. To schedule an appointment call us at 607.239.5056 or send us a DM on Facebook! See you then ♥

• Apr Fri

Mother of the Bride/Groom Trunk Show

• When:
      Apr 05, 2019 11:00 AM - Apr 07, 05:00 PM (2 days event)
      1308 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, Syracuse

You are cordially invited to our Mother of the Bride/Groom Trunk Show!!

At DYF, we carry Montage, Ivonne D, Cameron Blake & Social Occasions ALL under Mon Cheri Bridals. The collections are full of GORGEOUS styles including a variety of silhouettes, fabrications, colors and sizes. Gowns range from simplistic and modern to lacey and beaded. These gowns are made with great quality and make any mother look FABULOUS for the wedding!!

Join us for this event to view the NEWEST gowns and receive special promos THIS WEEKEND ONLY.

*Gowns in stock can be received within two weeks from ordering - styles that are NOT in stock can take up to 12 weeks to come in.

Any questions or to schedule your appointment give us a call 607.239.5056!!

We can't wait to see you then!!

• May Sun

SAGE, A Farm Luxe Bridal Experience 2019

May 05, 2019 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM
      336 Coye Brook Road, South New Berlin, NY 13843, South New Berlin, Syracuse

The DYF Team is SO excited to be a part of such an amazing event for the second year in a row! Check out the event description below straight from the event Facebook Page:

Sage is unique to any other bridal show…well because, it’s not a bridal show. It’s a wedding planning life saver.

A good wedding planner takes your vision and brings it to life. A great wedding planner already has it done. We fall into that later category and we’re inviting you to see for yourself.

Come ready and hungry to experience a test-run of the wedding you always imagined.

As you arrive on to the extensive 125-acre restored New York dairy farm, take a deep breath of that vast, country air. Be greeted by newborn goats and Chico, the resident beer burro, as you prepare to walk into barn wedding heaven. Sip signature drinks and sample hors d’oeuvres. Meet the mixologists and chefs who are as passionate about your wedding as you are. Walk around, mingle, explore the space. Meet photographers and enjoy a micro-couples session. Get glammed at a beauty bar. Two-step to DJ-tunes, experience a live band in a barn and rehearse your first dance. Roam the property as you would on your big day. Discover a glamping village. Melt into a hammock in the secluded hammock park (yes, that’s real.) Visit ceremony sites, and witness amazing collaborations between specialty rental companies and visionary floral designers.

What’s left? The dress? We have that too.

You are welcome, and you’re welcome.

We can’t wait to marry you.

www.sagebridalexperience.com

• Chenango County Coach
    Chenango County Coach Wedding Limos

Gorgeous, Stunning, ELegant This is what they will say. Shelly, and staff are top shelf !!! Here gowns are just as exclusive as you are, and breathtaking. From the time you enter the door to the time you leave they make you feel extreamly important.... 100 percent given at all times.

• Heather Esposito Photography
    Heather Esposito Photography Wedding Photographers

Shelly is absolutely wonderful! The dresses that come out of her shop are always perfect and ready to wear! She takes pride in dressing her brides for the most of important day of their life. She is kind and professional and excellent at what she does! I love that her stock is always just a little more stylish and original that the dresses I see coming out of the department stores!

• C & A Event Planning
    C & A Event Planning Wedding Planners

Dress Your Fancy provides exceptional customer service and really knows how to guide their clients ' when finding the perfect dress!

• 1308 Vestal Parkway East Vestal, 13850 See on map
    6072395071 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Wednesday: 11am - 6pm Thursday: 11am - 8pm Friday: 11am - 5pm Saturday: 10am - 5pm Sunday: CLOSED