1308 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, NY 13850 Map · Phone number
  • Events 7

About Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique

Dress Your Fancy, located in Vestal, New York, is your one stop speciality boutique for all of your bridal, prom and special occasion needs. Customer service means everything us! With the personalized service you will receive from Shelly and her staff, it is our goal to ensure that each member of your party feels special and leaves completely satisfied. Our reputation is built on our customers.

Follow Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique on

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 5
Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 6
Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 7

Katie Weeks · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Going in just to look and ended up leaving with a perfect dress

I had such an incredible experience at Dress Your Fancy. Shelley and Emily were so inviting and accommodating (I had six people with me to look at dresses). It was so important to me to include my mom, grandmother, my fiance's mom and step-mom, my sister (MOH), and my best friend (MOH). We went in during a trunk show where Shelley had champagne and hor d'oeuvres out and ready, just to look to get an idea of what styles would be right for me. I tried on a handful of dresses with both Shelley and Emily's help! DYF has a wonderful selection of not only bridal gowns and stock dresses but also bridesmaid dresses that can be ordered in ivory so there was plenty of options to choose from for a girl on a budget (mine was $300-$400). I ended up falling in love with a dress that was unique and different and nothing I would have guessed I would've loved. Shelley was so great about my budget. The dress I bought was a stock dress and it fit as if it was made for me, which made it even more special! I ended up walking out of the store with my perfect dress that I held/hugged the entire way home! It was such an amazing day filled with fun, laughter, excitement and the most happy tears! I can't thank Shelley and Emily enough for their help and providing us with such a wonderful experience that I will cherish forever!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Leigh Bennett · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Dreams coming true

Shelley was amazing! She worked with my schedule and stayed open late to help me find the dress of my dreams!! I spent a few hours in the shop with her and some family members and by the end it felt like she was a part of the family as well ❤️ I found my dream dress and cannot wait to walk down the aisle in the most amazing dress I could imagine!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Tatiana

Tatiana · Getting married on 09/14/2019

The best possible experience!

I went to DYF with a very strict budget and a very short time frame to work with, but Stephanie and the other ladies helped me like I was any other bride! It was such an amazing experience! We even had some trouble with my bank towards the end, and we stayed on the phone for an hour to fix it together! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience finding my wedding dress.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

7 Events

• May Fri

Pronovias Trunk Show

• When:
      May 31, 2019 11:00 AM - Jun 01, 05:00 PM (1 day event)
      1308 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, Syracuse

Join DYF Friday, May 31 & Saturday, June 1 for our PRONOVIAS Trunk Show! SAVE THE DATE - we will be showcasing the newest bridal styles from Pronovias Fall 2019! SPECIAL PROMOS for this weekend ONLY!

For over 50 years, Pronovias has been designing wedding gown collections for the couture loving bride. The Pronovias brand is known for creating bridal gown collections that are full of luxurious fabrications and elegant details. A bride that wears a Pronovias creation will feel confident and beautiful on her wedding day.

Appointments are LIMITED so call us today! 607.239.5056 or send us a DM on Facebook. We can’t WAIT to see you then!

• Jun Sun

Brides by the River Bridal Show

Jun 09, 2019 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
      44 Front Street, Owego NY , Owego, Syracuse

DYF is SO excited to be a vendor again THIS year at the Brides by the River Bridal Show at the Pumpelly House Estate.

Are you or someone you know recently engaged? If so, then mark your calendars for Pumpelly Estate’s Brides By The River Bridal Show, Sunday, June 9th from 1:00-4:00pm Couples can pre-register at www.BridesByTheRiver.com – day walk-ins are welcome.

We can’t WAIT to meet all of the new brides!!

• Jun Fri

Nouvelle Amsale Trunk Show

• When:
      Jun 21, 2019 11:00 AM - Jun 23, 04:00 PM (2 days event)
      1308 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, Syracuse

Join DYF for our SECOND Nouvelle Amsale Trunk Show from June 21-23. Nouvelle Amsale is a chic and beautiful collection designed for the simple, yet modern bride. Our DYF Amsale samples as well as additional styles the company sends us will be available to order for special promo’s this weekend ONLY!

Amsale Aberra, an Ethiopian-born fashion designer, began her namesake line more than thirty years ago with a vision of creating fashion that exceeds trend. Then and now, she believed that true style knows no place or time – more than an aesthetic, it is a way of living. It is a choice. It is personal. Ms. Aberra recently passed just over a year ago, but her vision and her brand still live on. The re-launched Amsale Nouvelle collection reflects Amsale’s sense of timeless simplicity and understated glamour. Originally designed as an exclusive collection for Nordstrom, the Amsale Nouvelle Collection has now expanded to a stand-alone collection designed for the modern and effortless bride who understands fashion but stays true to her personal style.

Interested in coming a #AmsalexDYFbride !? Contact us 607.239.5056 to schedule your Nouvelle Amsale bridal appt!

• Chenango County Coach
    Chenango County Coach Wedding Limos

Gorgeous, Stunning, ELegant This is what they will say. Shelly, and staff are top shelf !!! Here gowns are just as exclusive as you are, and breathtaking. From the time you enter the door to the time you leave they make you feel extreamly important.... 100 percent given at all times.

• Heather Esposito Photography
    Heather Esposito Photography Wedding Photographers

Shelly is absolutely wonderful! The dresses that come out of her shop are always perfect and ready to wear! She takes pride in dressing her brides for the most of important day of their life. She is kind and professional and excellent at what she does! I love that her stock is always just a little more stylish and original that the dresses I see coming out of the department stores!

• C & A Event Planning
    C & A Event Planning Wedding Planners

Dress Your Fancy provides exceptional customer service and really knows how to guide their clients ' when finding the perfect dress!

• 1308 Vestal Parkway East Vestal, 13850 See on map
    6072395071 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Wednesday: 11am - 6pm Thursday: 11am - 8pm Friday: 11am - 5pm Saturday: 10am - 5pm Sunday: CLOSED