1308 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, NY 13850 Map · Phone number
  • Events 3

About Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique

Dress Your Fancy, located in Vestal, New York, is your one stop speciality boutique for all of your bridal, prom and special occasion needs. Customer service means everything us! With the personalized service you will receive from Shelly and her staff, it is our goal to ensure that each member of your party feels special and leaves completely satisfied. Our reputation is built on our customers.

Follow Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique on

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 5
Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 6
Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 7

Katie Weeks · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Going in just to look and ended up leaving with a perfect dress

I had such an incredible experience at Dress Your Fancy. Shelley and Emily were so inviting and accommodating (I had six people with me to look at dresses). It was so important to me to include my mom, grandmother, my fiance's mom and step-mom, my sister (MOH), and my best friend (MOH). We went in during a trunk show where Shelley had champagne and hor d'oeuvres out and ready, just to look to get an idea of what styles would be right for me. I tried on a handful of dresses with both Shelley and Emily's help! DYF has a wonderful selection of not only bridal gowns and stock dresses but also bridesmaid dresses that can be ordered in ivory so there was plenty of options to choose from for a girl on a budget (mine was $300-$400). I ended up falling in love with a dress that was unique and different and nothing I would have guessed I would've loved. Shelley was so great about my budget. The dress I bought was a stock dress and it fit as if it was made for me, which made it even more special! I ended up walking out of the store with my perfect dress that I held/hugged the entire way home! It was such an amazing day filled with fun, laughter, excitement and the most happy tears! I can't thank Shelley and Emily enough for their help and providing us with such a wonderful experience that I will cherish forever!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique's reply:

At the end of the day, all that matters is you found the dress that was made for you (regardless of price) and made you feel perfect on your wedding day! We are so happy you chose us to help you find that dress and loved having you as a #DYFBride! -xoxx

Leigh Bennett · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Dreams coming true

Shelley was amazing! She worked with my schedule and stayed open late to help me find the dress of my dreams!! I spent a few hours in the shop with her and some family members and by the end it felt like she was a part of the family as well ❤️ I found my dream dress and cannot wait to walk down the aisle in the most amazing dress I could imagine!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique's reply:

Leigh, we are thrilled you had such a wonderful experience at our store! We loved working with you and only wish you the absolute best in your future! -xoxx
  • Tatiana

Tatiana · Getting married on 09/14/2019

The best possible experience!

I went to DYF with a very strict budget and a very short time frame to work with, but Stephanie and the other ladies helped me like I was any other bride! It was such an amazing experience! We even had some trouble with my bank towards the end, and we stayed on the phone for an hour to fix it together! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience finding my wedding dress.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hey Tatiana! You were awesome to work with! We are so glad you found the dress you love because at the end of the day, regardless of price, it is how the dress makes you feel and you were meant to be in THAT dress! We wish you love and joy in your future! -xoxx

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

3 Events

• Aug Fri

Blush by Hayley Paige Trunk Show

• When:
      Aug 16, 2019 11:00 AM - Aug 25, 04:00 PM (9 days event)
      1308 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, Syracuse

We are SO excited to feature our FIRST ever BLUSH by Hayley Paige Trunk Show! At DYF, we only carry Hayley Paige and Hayley Paige Occasions, so this is a fantastic opportunity to look at and try on a collection we don't normally have in the store. Special Promotions on gowns THIS weekend ONLY! For the event we will have the Spring 2019 Collection in addition to the BEST OF from Blush!

Blush by Hayley Paige gowns are characterized by casual elegance and femininity. Soft tulle, unique lace, and delicate tones create a feel of whimsy and romance within each design.

Interested in becoming an #hpbride!? Contact us to schedule your Blush Trunk Show appointment ~ 607.239.5056 or send us a DM on Facebook. We can't WAIT to see you all then and work with a whole new collection at DYF!

• Sep Sun

September Easy Event Planning Wedding Show

Sep 22, 2019 01:00 PM - 04:00 PM
      1308 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, Syracuse

We are SO excited to be a part of this fantastic wedding show again this September!!

Taste delicious food samples, view bridal fashions from several salons, and get a chance to win thousands of dollars in door prizes!

Free Registration
    Latest Bridal Fashions
    Free Food Samples
    Meet The Top Vendors
    Win A Honeymoon Getaway
    Register Now 4 TWO Chances To Win Door Prizes
    Location: Holiday Inn Binghamton Downtown
    The first 350 brides to pre-register will receive TWO chances to win door prizes!

Register here: http://bit.ly/2M99usk
    Register here: http://bit.ly/2LFGk4O

We can't WAIT to meet all of the NEW brides in September!!

• Oct Fri

Hayley Paige Trunk Show!

• When:
      Oct 04, 2019 11:00 AM - Oct 05, 05:00 PM (1 day event)
      1308 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, Syracuse

DYF is so excited to be hosting our Fall Hayley Paige Trunk Show in October!! All of the bridal gowns will be available to order in different color options, sizes as well as with the option to make custom changes.

The Trunk Show includes ALL of our HP sample gowns in addition to the samples from the new collection that the company sends us.

Enjoy special promotions (this weekend ONLY), champagne & hors d’oeuvres!!

We can’t wait to meet all of our NEW #DYFbrides / #HPbrides
    Make sure to book an appointment so you have a guaranteed spot during the Trunk Show. To schedule an appointment call us at 607.239.5056 or send us a DM on Facebook! See you then ♥

• Chenango County Coach
    Chenango County Coach Wedding Limos

Gorgeous, Stunning, ELegant This is what they will say. Shelly, and staff are top shelf !!! Here gowns are just as exclusive as you are, and breathtaking. From the time you enter the door to the time you leave they make you feel extreamly important.... 100 percent given at all times.

• Heather Esposito Photography
    Heather Esposito Photography Wedding Photographers

Shelly is absolutely wonderful! The dresses that come out of her shop are always perfect and ready to wear! She takes pride in dressing her brides for the most of important day of their life. She is kind and professional and excellent at what she does! I love that her stock is always just a little more stylish and original that the dresses I see coming out of the department stores!

• C & A Event Planning
    C & A Event Planning Wedding Planners

Dress Your Fancy provides exceptional customer service and really knows how to guide their clients ' when finding the perfect dress!

• 1308 Vestal Parkway East Vestal, 13850 See on map
    6072395071 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Wednesday: 11am - 6pm Thursday: 11am - 8pm Friday: 11am - 5pm Saturday: 10am - 5pm Sunday: CLOSED