Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique

Vestal, NY View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Dress Your Fancy, located in Vestal, New York, is your one stop speciality boutique for all of your bridal, prom and special occasion needs. Customer service means everything us! With the personalized service you will receive from Shelly and her staff, it is our goal to ensure that each member of your party feels special and leaves completely satisfied. Our reputation is built on our customers.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Tricia Getting married on 07/18/2023

the best of the best!

For starters DYF is absolutely incredible! The entire process could not have been any easier for me! I am still in shock that it was so easy and smooth. I initially I went to Dress Your Fancy because I was looking for a specific designer (Hayley Paige). They also offer trunk shows to help accessorize you on your day custom designed by Debra Mooreland. It was such a treat to be accessorized by the best of the best and you truly felt like a princess! We ended up buying dresses for my mother and my now mother in law- and they looked absolutely stunning as well. There is without a doubt we could not of had our fairytale day without them even with the pandemic regulations at the time! You can tell they go above and beyond giving attention to every detail. Truly an enjoyable experience.
    Thank you again, Shelly and Stephanie 馃枻馃枻

• Johnna
    Johnna G. Married on 06/11/2022

Fantastic, thoughtful staff!

I purchased my wedding dress from Dress Your Fancy after unexpectedly finding "the one" at a special Curvy Dress event they held. Shelly in particular was very honest and helpful while I was trying things on as I was initially unsure about the dress. The atmosphere is lovely and really makes you feel special. I was upfront with my budget needs and everyone was respectful of it when picking gowns for me. Additional accessories and shoes were available through their shop as well, but I did not elect those due to cost. They offer alterations through local seamstresses or you can take it to your own. Overall, given how isolated CNY sometimes is for finding a wedding dress & accessories, Dress Your Fancy was fantastic and helped me feel beautiful on my wedding day!
  • Margaret
    Margaret G. Married on 02/12/2022

The absolute best!

I cannot begin to express how wonderful Dress Your Fancy was to work with. I went in with no idea of what I was looking for in a gown. Shelly asked me some questions and quickly pulled a selection for me to try on. It didn't take long at all for her to figure out what was working and what wasn't and fine tune the options for the style I was gravitating towards. It was amazing to watch her work her magic in getting me into a dress that I absolutely loved and knew was the one. After going back for one of my fittings with a seamstress that Shelly paired me with, she was there to help select a dress for my mom and accessorize me. Again, I was blown away to watch her match the most perfect hairpiece, veil, and earrings to my gown and put my mom in a stunning dress. It doesn't stop there, after needing to move my wedding up to a much sooner date than I was originally planning, DYF rushed our orders to make our dreams come true - having everything just perfect for my wedding. I would hands down recommend Dress Your Fancy to any and all brides, they have an amazing selection to choose from and the customer service and generosity is at a level that I couldn't have ever imagined - thank you DYF for helping to make my wedding day beyond perfect.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Chenango County Coach Chenango County Coach Wedding Limos

Gorgeous, Stunning, ELegant This is what they will say. Shelly, and staff are top shelf !!! Here gowns are just as exclusive as you are, and breathtaking. From the time you enter the door to the time you leave they make you feel extreamly important.... 100 percent given at all times.

Heather Esposito Photography Heather Esposito Photography Wedding Photographers

Shelly is absolutely wonderful! The dresses that come out of her shop are always perfect and ready to wear! She takes pride in dressing her brides for the most of important day of their life. She is kind and professional and excellent at what she does! I love that her stock is always just a little more stylish and original that the dresses I see coming out of the department stores!

C & A Event Planning C & A Event Planning Wedding Planners

Dress Your Fancy provides exceptional customer service and really knows how to guide their clients ' when finding the perfect dress!

1308 Vestal Parkway East Vestal, 13850

Monday - Wednesday: 11am - 6pm Thursday: 11am - 8pm Friday: 11am - 5pm Saturday: 10am - 5pm Sunday: CLOSED
Location of (Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding