1308 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, NY 13850 Map · Phone number

About Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique

Dress Your Fancy, located in Vestal, New York, is your one stop speciality boutique for all of your bridal, prom and special occasion needs. Customer service means everything to us, and with the personalized service you will receive from Shelly and her staff, it is our goal to make sure that each member of your party feels special and leaves completely satisfied. Our reputation is built on our customers.

Follow Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique on

jamiekuhn6

89 Reviews for Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique

• Joanna

Joanna · Married on 09/02/2018

Gorgeous line of dresses!

I came to visit Dress Your Fancy when my best friend told me to start my search there based on her experience. I had no idea what I was looking for but knew my budget. Shelley was the person who worked with me and she AMAZING to work with! I had a few dresses I tried on but they all didn’t shape my full figured body. Shelley pulled a Rebecca ingraham for Maggie sottero and I was instantly in love! It wasn’t what I thought I pictured myself in but it had all the elements and it shaped my waist. Plus the best part was that it was in my budget. I cannot say enough how great this team is to work with. I went to a few other shops but I felt less rushed here than I did anywhere else. My little cousin is getting married and I have told her to make sure she makes an appointment to see Shelley and her team at Dress Your Fancy!

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 1
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 2

Rachel · Married on 08/11/2018

The 2 girls that run this shop are truly amazing. They did such a wonderful job with getting my my dress and all of our tuxes for a amazing price! They were VERY responsive and just want to make sure you have everything you need for your special day. When my dress came in it had a little black spot on it.. they fixed the issue very quickly and got it right out! Amazing service and great shop! I have never felt more beautiful!

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 3

Mary · Married on 07/29/2018

Thank you to the entire staff at DYF for helping make my wedding day absolutely perfect. Shelly listened intently to my ideas of what I wanted to look like on my wedding day and found my dress!! From the first to final fitting, the staff made sure the dress was ready for our destination wedding without adding any worry.

Highly recommended and worth the trip even if you live out of town. Big city distinction with small town hospitality.

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Perservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less and 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Chenango County Coach
    Chenango County Coach Wedding Limos

Gorgeous, Stunning, ELegant This is what they will say. Shelly, and staff are top shelf !!! Here gowns are just as exclusive as you are, and breathtaking. From the time you enter the door to the time you leave they make you feel extreamly important.... 100 percent given at all times.

• Heather Esposito Photography
    Heather Esposito Photography Wedding Photographers

Shelly is absolutely wonderful! The dresses that come out of her shop are always perfect and ready to wear! She takes pride in dressing her brides for the most of important day of their life. She is kind and professional and excellent at what she does! I love that her stock is always just a little more stylish and original that the dresses I see coming out of the department stores!

• C & A Event Planning
    C & A Event Planning Wedding Planners

Dress Your Fancy provides exceptional customer service and really knows how to guide their clients ' when finding the perfect dress!

• 1308 Vestal Parkway East Vestal, NY 13850 See on map
    6072395071 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Wednesday: 11am - 6pm Thursday: 11am - 8pm Friday: 11am - 5pm Saturday: 10am - 5pm Sunday: CLOSED