1308 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, NY 13850 Map · Phone number
  • Events 8

About Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique

Dress Your Fancy, located in Vestal, New York, is your one stop speciality boutique for all of your bridal, prom and special occasion needs. Customer service means everything us! With the personalized service you will receive from Shelly and her staff, it is our goal to ensure that each member of your party feels special and leaves completely satisfied. Our reputation is built on our customers.

Follow Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique on

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 6
Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 7
  • Tatiana

Tatiana · Getting married on 09/14/2019

The best possible experience!

I went to DYF with a very strict budget and a very short time frame to work with, but Stephanie and the other ladies helped me like I was any other bride! It was such an amazing experience! We even had some trouble with my bank towards the end, and we stayed on the phone for an hour to fix it together! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience finding my wedding dress.

• Amanda

Amanda Brown · Getting married on 09/06/2019

Amazing, wonderful, fantastic!

Shelly is seriously the best of the best. I have gone to her for dress help for 12 years starting with prom and most recently with my own wedding gown. My out of state bridesmaids have called in to order their dresses and they keep texting me saying how amazing Shelly is (she really knows her stuff). Shelly has been so helpful and flexible to meet my out of state (and in state) bridesmaids needs. I can’t say enough positive things about Dress Your Fancy and Shelly. The new shop in Vestal is gorgeous and looks like it should be a bridal show on TLC. I got my dress during the Hayley Paige trunk show and I am over the moon happy with my choice. Shelly helped me with my measurements, because the ones I gave her were totally off and would have landed me in a much bigger size than what I really am. She pays close attention to details like this to make sure everything turns out the way a bride would want. I thought I wanted my gown to be in pink so Shelly went out of her way to see if it was possible. She got back to me so fast and said it was possible. I ultimately stuck with white and Shelly didn’t even flinch to my indecisiveness, she understood completely and supported me through it all. I am signed up for the Paris by Debra Moreland Trunk show and cannot wait to see what I can add to my wedding look. Shelly really makes sure their are plenty of opportunities for Brides to find exactly what they want. The rest of the team is also amazing and kind. I highly recommend going here for your wedding gown! So many gorgeous gowns from different designers, you won’t regret it!

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 8
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 9
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 10
  • Danielle

Danielle · Getting married on 09/06/2019

Best experience ever!

5+ star customer service, selection and experience! Shelly is incredible! She is 110% dedicated to finding you "your dress" and will not stop until the job is done. She gives you confidence, listens and offers you her honest opinion backed by years of experience in this industry. I cannot say enough good things about my experience here and cannot wait to continue working with them! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 11
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 12
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 13

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

8 Events

• Jan Thu

2019 Prom Party!

Jan 24, 2019 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
      1308 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, Syracuse

Dress Your Fancy is so excited to host our FIRST Prom Party!!!

Attend our event to view the NEWEST styles from the 2019 Ellie Wilde Collection AVAILABLE at DYF! *All gowns are available to order in different sizes and colors.

Ellie Wilde gowns are flirtatious, young and vibrant and made to stand out. Finish your 2018/2019 school year in STYLE.

STAY TUNED on our website, Facebook & Instagram for special promos taking place during this fabulous event!!

• Feb Fri

PARIS by Debra Moreland Trunk Show

• When:
      Feb 01, 2019 11:00 AM - Feb 03, 04:00 PM (2 days event)
      1308 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, Syracuse

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique is EXCITED to already plan for our annual FEBRUARY PARIS by Debra Moreland Trunk Show!!

Debra Moreland, the creative director and founder of PARIS by Debra Moreland, is a visionary in the bridal accessories industry. Debra’s years of endless inspiration designing two annual collections for PARIS by Debra Moreland is an artistic triumph. She personally creates all of her original designs and she has her staff full of dedicated artisans that work side by side to replicate and engineer those unique pieces into full collections. Each collection is inspired by one of Debra’s interests including fine art, music, architecture, nature or vintage Hollywood. Besides her collections for PARIS, she has created private collections for several top designers including Vera Wang, Anne Barge, Lazaro and more! Many celebrities including Taylor Swift, Lauren Conrad, and Connie Britton have chosen her beautiful pieces to accessorize for their wedding or special occasions.

Join us for a FUN and amazing experience with Debra and her team to accessorize you perfectly from head to toe for your wedding day. Also enjoy some champagne and snacks! **By appointment only and please be sure to arrive 15 minutes early.

To schedule your appointment call us at DYF, 607.239.5056 or send us a message on FB!

• Feb Sat

2019 Bridal Soiree

Feb 09, 2019 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
      1308 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal, Syracuse

Join Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique at the Binghamton Club for The Bridal Soiree on Saturday, February 9th, 2019! We are SO excited to have all of the top local wedding vendors in one place for this fun, one-stop wedding planning extravaganza! We hope to see you there!

**Stay tuned for an exclusive vendor list we will be having at the show!

We will also be having one of the BIGGEST bridal runway shows in New York State during the event! 100 styles featured from the following designers carried at DYF: Hayley Paige, Pronovias, Maggie Sottero Designs, Nouvelle Amsale and Nicole Milano.

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more information on this event.

• Chenango County Coach
    Chenango County Coach Wedding Limos

Gorgeous, Stunning, ELegant This is what they will say. Shelly, and staff are top shelf !!! Here gowns are just as exclusive as you are, and breathtaking. From the time you enter the door to the time you leave they make you feel extreamly important.... 100 percent given at all times.

• Heather Esposito Photography
    Heather Esposito Photography Wedding Photographers

Shelly is absolutely wonderful! The dresses that come out of her shop are always perfect and ready to wear! She takes pride in dressing her brides for the most of important day of their life. She is kind and professional and excellent at what she does! I love that her stock is always just a little more stylish and original that the dresses I see coming out of the department stores!

• C & A Event Planning
    C & A Event Planning Wedding Planners

Dress Your Fancy provides exceptional customer service and really knows how to guide their clients ' when finding the perfect dress!

• 1308 Vestal Parkway East Vestal, NY 13850 See on map
    6072395071 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Wednesday: 11am - 6pm Thursday: 11am - 8pm Friday: 11am - 5pm Saturday: 10am - 5pm Sunday: CLOSED