37 Genesee St, Greene, NY 13778 Map · Phone number

About Focus Salon & Wellness Boutique

Focus Salon & Wellness Boutique for your soul 2 sole salon experience.

Neslted in historic Greene, NY. We believe in the *mind, body, soul* connection. From our nurturing and relaxing atmosphere to our quality products, every detail is important to us. We guarantee all of our products and services so that your salon experiance exceeds your expectations.

We would love to pamper you and give you the look you have dreamed of on your wedding day.

We give you the opportunity to enjoy "The Focus Salon Bridal Experience" at our salon or on location.

Our Bridal Specialty Services include: expert bridal hair styling, make up, natural nail services including manicure and pedicure parties.

Our talented, experienced team to devoted to making your dreams come true.

Please visit us on Face Book @ focussalon&wellnessboutique and website www.focussalonandwellnes.com

Follow Focus Salon & Wellness Boutique on

4 Reviews for Focus Salon & Wellness Boutique

sarah · Married on 08/16/2014

I booked focus for my hair and makeup for myself and the bridal party. Everything turned out better than i could have ever imagined. My hair turned out amazing and my makeup was flawless. The staff are all amazing and made the big day very special. As a bride you are already nervous the morning of your big day and the staff a focus made all my worries go away.i would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Melissa · Married on 07/19/2014

Focus Salon and all of their staff are fantastic. I am so happy I found them for my wedding day. I was concerned that they were 30 minutes from my wedding site, but it was well worth the trip. I cannot express how friendly, helpful, and attentive everyone at the salon is. They want to make sure you are happy and will go out of their way to do that no matter how many trials you have to come for or how many different styles you want to see done. Teri did a fabulous job on my make-up. I don't think I have ever felt that beautiful, my bridesmaids kept saying it was “flawless”. Lexy does amazing work with up-dos. She seemed to know just what I wanted from my simple description. She had my hair up in no time flat, and it not budge all day, even with a 9am appointment and a reception ending past 11pm. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Cathleen · Married on 08/10/2013

You could not ask a salon to be more accommodating than Focus Salon. They were absolutely perfect in both their assistance in planning and in their performance and timeliness the day of the wedding. I highly recommend Focus Salon!

Sent on 11/26/2013

• Chenango County Coach
    Chenango County Coach Wedding Limos

Focus Salon & Wellness Boutique is the best professional service I know. You want the best, fabulous, red carpet look this is the place. It"s a full service salon from head to toes. Every family member, and its a MUST for every occasion that you have. There staff is priceless and the owners are classic. We have worked with them on several occasions and I've seen nothing but Oscar ready results. So ask yourself this question are you ready for that red carpet look?

• 37 Genesee St Greene, 13778 See on map