Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique Reviews

89 Reviews for Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique

89 Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique Reviews
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 09/02/2018

Gorgeous line of dresses!

I came to visit Dress Your Fancy when my best friend told me to start my search there based on her experience. I had no idea what I was looking for but knew my budget. Shelley was the person who worked with me and she AMAZING to work with! I had a few dresses I tried on but they all didn’t shape my full figured body. Shelley pulled a Rebecca ingraham for Maggie sottero and I was instantly in love! It wasn’t what I thought I pictured myself in but it had all the elements and it shaped my waist. Plus the best part was that it was in my budget. I cannot say enough how great this team is to work with. I went to a few other shops but I felt less rushed here than I did anywhere else. My little cousin is getting married and I have told her to make sure she makes an appointment to see Shelley and her team at Dress Your Fancy!

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 1
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 2

Rachel · Married on 08/11/2018

The 2 girls that run this shop are truly amazing. They did such a wonderful job with getting my my dress and all of our tuxes for a amazing price! They were VERY responsive and just want to make sure you have everything you need for your special day. When my dress came in it had a little black spot on it.. they fixed the issue very quickly and got it right out! Amazing service and great shop! I have never felt more beautiful!

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 3

Mary · Married on 07/29/2018

Thank you to the entire staff at DYF for helping make my wedding day absolutely perfect. Shelly listened intently to my ideas of what I wanted to look like on my wedding day and found my dress!! From the first to final fitting, the staff made sure the dress was ready for our destination wedding without adding any worry.

Highly recommended and worth the trip even if you live out of town. Big city distinction with small town hospitality.

Hilary · Married on 07/28/2018

This bridal shop was just completely amazing! They went above and beyond what is expected!! Owner even offered to drive a hour to my house to help put my dress on!! ❤️❤️

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 4
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 5

Ellen · Married on 07/28/2018

Shelly and here staff were amazing to work with. On my first visit to her salon, I wasn't able to find a dress that I felt was mine. Shelly invited me to look at the designers web site and see if there was anything on their that I liked. I did just that and in fact I found a dress that I loved. This particular dress was not due to come out in samples for several months, but Shelly contacted that designer and they sent the dress in the picture (model sized!) for me to try on. I was able to put the dress on and fell in love with it. The ordering process was wonderful with here staff. They kept me informed of shipping dates and let me know as soon as my dress was in. When it came time for me to pick up my dress, they were in the process of moving their shop. They offered to bring my dress to their new shop (during a crazy and hectic moving time for them) which would save me an hour and a half of my valuable bride time. I just cannot say enough nice things about Shelly and her staff. Do yourself a favor a plan a visit to her shop and you will get the personal care that a bride to be should get!

Samantha · Married on 07/21/2018

I can’t express how amazing Shelly and her staff are. From the moment we walked in the door, myself, mother, mother in law and bridesmaids were welcomed in with open arms and welcoming smiles. I am originally from Upstate NY and traveled from FL to wedding dress shop with my family and friends while home wedding planning. During the whole process Shelly made everything easy for me even with living so far away from the shop and for that I’m forever greatful for her. Shelly and her team have a immense amount of passion and love for what they do. They are true masters of their trade and it shows through. They truly made dress shopping for all of us easy and made each of us feel beautiful. I can’t recommend them enough to everyone. Working with everyone at DYF was one of my highlights of my whole wedding planning process! They truly are amazing!

Tamara · Married on 06/08/2018

I can’t say enough about how great Dress Your Fancy is! I live in England, my wedding was in France but my mother lives in Upstate New York and she really wanted to help me find my dress... I fell immediately in love with one of the first dresses Shelly pulled. With only 6 months before my wedding, this did not leave much time to have the dress made. I also had very minimal time to come back for a fitting and alterations. Shelly was an absolute superstar!!!! She rushed the dress, arranged for last minute alterations and did everything on my timeframe so I did not have to stress. She has a gorgeous variety of dresses and accessories (I also purchased my veil and jewelry here) and a really bright personality. I don’t think you could find a better bridal boutique!!!!

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 6
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 7
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 8

Mary · Married on 05/05/2018

Shelly and her staff were exceptional. From the moment I entered the shop I felt welcomed! I asked for sincere suggestions for gowns that would flatter my body type. Shelly and I selected about 10, which we narrowed down to two. The quality of my gown is top notch and I feel very pleased with it! We set up the original appointment through email, and she also phoned just to verify our date and time. This shop is the very best! I have been to NYC where there are many, many choices, but not personalized service. Shelly can order ANY dress you want and business is kept local. Thank you to Dress Your Fancy for making my experience terrific.

Kristin · Married on 05/05/2018

The moment I entered this boutique I knew that searching for the right wedding gown was going to be a fun process. Shelly and the staff at Dress Your Fancy are outstanding. They are helpful, professional, responsive, and friendly. I found my dream dress at this boutique and my mom also found her mother of the bride dress here. Additionally, I chose my bridesmaid dresses from here because they were so unique and beautiful. The staff was helpful in shipping the dresses to my bridesmaids all over the country. Shelly and Stephanie went above and beyond to assure that everything was perfect for me from my gown to my accessories. I would highly recommend Dress Your Fancy to anyone.

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2017

Finding my wedding dress was my absolute favorite part of wedding planning. It's something you dream of doing all of your life. But finding my wedding dress with my mom and sister at Dress Your Fancy was one of the best days of my life. Shelly, Stephanie, and their team go above and beyond to help you find YOUR dress. The dress that screams YOU.... a perfect reflection of your personality, style, and character in a gown.

The experience was so much fun. My best advice for any bride is to go into the appointment open minded. Try on a sample of everything. Learn what it is you like and what you don't. Have fun with it. This shouldn't be stressful. It's a bonding moment between you and those special people you bring to the appointment with you.

My mom and sister/Matron of Honor (my entire bridal party) both bought their gowns from Dress Your Fancy. Again, what a fun day! To paint the picture more clearly, my sister and I were married six months apart. She also purchased her gown and bridal party dresses here. To say the least we spent a lot of time in Greene at this boutique! Each time more fun than the last.

Throughout the year our family faced some health challenges. But each visit we dropped those scary thoughts and fears at the door and Dress Your Fancy became our little sanctuary. A place where there was no wrong in the world. We brought treats and champagne and celebrated life with the staff.

It was a memorable year to say the least. Shelly was so caring. The entire staff did everything to make us feel like family and those gestures will be remembered forever. We're so grateful to everyone here. I recommend Dress Your Fancy with all of my heart.

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 9
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 16
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 17
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 18

Kathryn · Married on 10/07/2017

Dress Your Fancy is by far the best boutique in the southern tier. They have the best selections, are attentive, and don’t try to pressure you into a dress just for the sell. They take the time, listen to what you want, and make sure the dress you like fits you and caters to your body. I had a couple other dress appointments at other places, but I specifically scheduled the one at dress your fancy last because I knew I would find my dream dress there, and of course I did. Highly recommend them to anyone! You won’t regret it ❤️

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 19
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 20
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 21
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 22

sandy · Married on 09/23/2017

Shelly and her team are absolutely amazing. I have a hard time making a decision on clothing. Shelly and her team made it super easy for me. They took their time with me and made me try on every style dress they had, showing me what worked and didn't work with my body type. The dress I chose would not have been one I went into the store and selected. I love my dress. Shelly and her team make you feel wonderful and special. If it takes you over an hour to find a dress they do not care, they work with you until you are completely satisfied. I am so glad I used Dress Your Fancy! They even ordered in some special dresses for my bridesmaids! I have recommended them to some of my friends already and they found their dream dress as well. Thank you Dress Your Fancy for making me a one of a kind bride, I felt like a princess!

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 23
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 24
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 25

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2017

I had an absolutely amazing experience with dress your fancy! I highly recommend them for anyone shopping for a wedding dress.

Stephanie · Married on 07/29/2017

I absolutely love Shelly and her fabulous team at Dress Your Fancy! She personalized my fitting and Stephanie helped me find the dress of my dreams. They offer fun trunk shows to help accessorize you on your day by pairing with designers. It was such a treat to be accessorized by the best of the best and felt like a princess. Their flexibility with payment was much appreciated and I felt comfortable going to them with any questions or concerns. They also have a wonderful selection of Mother of the Bride dresses which my mother chose from and loved! Without a doubt couldn't have had my fairytale day without them!

Alexandra · Married on 06/24/2017

DYF is absolutely the place to go for your wedding dress and accessories. They have a plethora of dresses to choose from and are always getting new shipments. They are always on the hunt for new designers, dresses, and accesories which speaks volume on how much they love what they do.
    Trunk shows are always happening at DYF, putting the spotlight on a designer whether it's for jewelry or dresses. I love the trunk show because I got to meet with a designer for my headpiece, with my dress on, and together figured out what was going to be the best choice. I also got a gorgeous veil, it was a one stop shop!
    With that being said, no matter how many dresses or veils or jewelry a bridal shop has, it means nothing if the customer service is lacking. At DYF, every associate is absolutely amazing. They not only know what they are doing and can pick the perfect dress for you in a breeze, they are kind, hardworking, and fun! It is about a 40 min drive for me and I looked forward to every appointment.
    I was in a pinch for time for my bridesmaids dresses and was stressed about getting something my girls would love and getting them on time for my destination wedding. Within a week and a half, we had an appointment, multiple dresses to choose from, and every girl had their dress! Lastly, one of the associates actually dropped my veil off to me because she knew it was quite the drive for me! How amazing is that?
    I'm actually sorry the process is over for me. Thank you DYF! From the bottom of my heart, you made my experience one to cherish.

Kelly · Married on 06/17/2017

Thanks to the wonderful girls at DYF my very sick mother was able to pick my dress...they are amazing people who personalize your experience!! Thank you so much!!!

Julie · Married on 06/11/2017

I highly recommend Dress Your Fancy! All the staff was very nice and helpful. They have wonderful ideas of what styles would look good, and a great selection of dresses to choose from for any budget. They weren't pushy at all and wanted to make sure I was 100% happy with the dress I chose. I absolutely loved my wedding dress from Dress Your Fancy, and would recommend them for any bridal needs!

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 26
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 27
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 28

Natalia · Married on 05/14/2017

I had an amazing experience at Dress Your Fancy. Stephanie listened to all of my requests and we found exactly what I was looking for. I ended up falling in love with a dress that was discontinued as I was trying it on! But never fear, Marion the fearless seamstress took on tailoring the sample dress down TEN sizes to fit me. They are extremely flexible in working with my schedule as I live out of state, and have been extremely fun and professional to work with. Highly recommended!

Amanda · Married on 12/17/2016

Dress Your Fancy is the place to go for your wedding dress needs. Shelly is wonderful and kind to work with and just a joy to be around. She takes you out of your comfort zone and has you try dresses you would never imagine yourself in (and she's always right with what she chooses). They have beautiful accessories to help pull your dress (even further) together. So check out Dress Your Fancy; you won't be let down by their wonderful selection (and staff)!

Katie · Married on 10/01/2016

I cannot say enough how wonderful Shelly was! Right from the first day I walked in, she was attentive and worked hard to help me find my perfect dress. Who would have thought I found it that day! The dress I chose was strapless and I wanted to add cap sleeves to it, and she made it happen no problem. Shelly and Carole worked tirelessly to make sure the sleeves looked perfect, as we did not have any matching lace to go with the dress! They searched high and low to find the perfect one and made sure I loved it before doing anything. They kept me in the loop the entire time. Even two days before my wedding when I got nervous about my bustle, she squeezed me in without any problems to make sure my dress was everything I wanted and more. I can't praise them enough! Thank you so much :]

Sarah · Married on 09/18/2016

I walked into Dress Your Fancy two months before my wedding in a complete panic because the alterations on the dress that I had bought from Alfred Angelos was a huge disappointment. It was unsalvageable and so I needed to find a new dress immediately. Shelley greeted me right away with a very calm and assuring demeanor and helped me find the most perfect wedding dress. I wish I had found her store earlier in my dress-buying process, but I am so grateful that I eventually ended up there. Shelley and her staff are so caring and so honest. Even though I was in a time crunch, I did not actually feel pressured to buy a dress. I got honest advice and genuine concern. The dresses at the shop were all designer and very high quality. Once I found my perfect dress, Shelley gave me the name of a fantastic seamstress who hemmed and bustled the dress for me. I got so many compliments on my dress on the day of the wedding and for days afterwards. It was so stunning (and comfortable!) and I absolutely loved it. I am very grateful to have found this wonderful store. I would highly recommend starting your search here!

Jamie · Married on 09/04/2016

After trying on MANY dresses at bridal salons throughout NYC, NJ, Westchester, and Binghamton I decided on a beautiful Pronovias gown from Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique. Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique has a wonderful selection of bridal gowns that you will not find at any other salon in the Binghamton area. Shelly and Stephanie were extremely accommodating to me throughout my shopping experience as I was traveling in from out of town. I was able to try on many different shapes and silhouettes and they did not rush me in the decision making process. I was lucky enough to attend Dress You Fancy's Paris by Debra Moreland trunk show where I purchased all of my wedding day accessories which were a perfect match for my gown. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and cannot thank Dress You Fancy enough for helping to make my wedding dreams come true! Shelly and Stephanie truly care about all of their brides and making sure that they get the dress of their dreams. If you are looking for a great selection of gowns and accessories with great price and service, you must check out Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique!

Amanda · Married on 07/16/2016

I highly recommend dress your fancy! I have gotten two bridesmaid dresses and my own wedding dress there. Shelly and Stephanie were so amazing each and every time I went there (even when I got the days mixed up and came the day before my actual appointment). I couldn't have had a better experience choosing my wedding gown and I couldn't love my dress more! There's no need to travel to a "big city" when Dress Your Fancy has everything you need!

I went in for the first time to try on dresses and bought the third dress I tried on! The owner was attentive to me and my family members. She listened to what I wanted and provided her expertise. She was helpful in answering questions that I had. The best place to find a dress in a small town!!!

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2016

The dresses here are more expensive than what you would spend at David's Bridal but they offer dresses that you aren't going to find at David's Bridal. The staff was extremely helpful in offering suggestions for alterations and accessories. They also have seamstresses on staff which a lot of bridal salons are getting away from.