Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique Reviews

Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 5
Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 6
Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 7

Katie Weeks · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Going in just to look and ended up leaving with a perfect dress

I had such an incredible experience at Dress Your Fancy. Shelley and Emily were so inviting and accommodating (I had six people with me to look at dresses). It was so important to me to include my mom, grandmother, my fiance's mom and step-mom, my sister (MOH), and my best friend (MOH). We went in during a trunk show where Shelley had champagne and hor d'oeuvres out and ready, just to look to get an idea of what styles would be right for me. I tried on a handful of dresses with both Shelley and Emily's help! DYF has a wonderful selection of not only bridal gowns and stock dresses but also bridesmaid dresses that can be ordered in ivory so there was plenty of options to choose from for a girl on a budget (mine was $300-$400). I ended up falling in love with a dress that was unique and different and nothing I would have guessed I would've loved. Shelley was so great about my budget. The dress I bought was a stock dress and it fit as if it was made for me, which made it even more special! I ended up walking out of the store with my perfect dress that I held/hugged the entire way home! It was such an amazing day filled with fun, laughter, excitement and the most happy tears! I can't thank Shelley and Emily enough for their help and providing us with such a wonderful experience that I will cherish forever!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Leigh Bennett · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Dreams coming true

Shelley was amazing! She worked with my schedule and stayed open late to help me find the dress of my dreams!! I spent a few hours in the shop with her and some family members and by the end it felt like she was a part of the family as well ❤️ I found my dream dress and cannot wait to walk down the aisle in the most amazing dress I could imagine!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Tatiana

Tatiana · Getting married on 09/14/2019

The best possible experience!

I went to DYF with a very strict budget and a very short time frame to work with, but Stephanie and the other ladies helped me like I was any other bride! It was such an amazing experience! We even had some trouble with my bank towards the end, and we stayed on the phone for an hour to fix it together! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience finding my wedding dress.

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda Brown · Getting married on 09/06/2019

Amazing, wonderful, fantastic!

Shelly is seriously the best of the best. I have gone to her for dress help for 12 years starting with prom and most recently with my own wedding gown. My out of state bridesmaids have called in to order their dresses and they keep texting me saying how amazing Shelly is (she really knows her stuff). Shelly has been so helpful and flexible to meet my out of state (and in state) bridesmaids needs. I can’t say enough positive things about Dress Your Fancy and Shelly. The new shop in Vestal is gorgeous and looks like it should be a bridal show on TLC. I got my dress during the Hayley Paige trunk show and I am over the moon happy with my choice. Shelly helped me with my measurements, because the ones I gave her were totally off and would have landed me in a much bigger size than what I really am. She pays close attention to details like this to make sure everything turns out the way a bride would want. I thought I wanted my gown to be in pink so Shelly went out of her way to see if it was possible. She got back to me so fast and said it was possible. I ultimately stuck with white and Shelly didn’t even flinch to my indecisiveness, she understood completely and supported me through it all. I am signed up for the Paris by Debra Moreland Trunk show and cannot wait to see what I can add to my wedding look. Shelly really makes sure their are plenty of opportunities for Brides to find exactly what they want. The rest of the team is also amazing and kind. I highly recommend going here for your wedding gown! So many gorgeous gowns from different designers, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 8
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 9
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 10
  • Danielle

Danielle · Getting married on 09/06/2019

Best experience ever!

5+ star customer service, selection and experience! Shelly is incredible! She is 110% dedicated to finding you "your dress" and will not stop until the job is done. She gives you confidence, listens and offers you her honest opinion backed by years of experience in this industry. I cannot say enough good things about my experience here and cannot wait to continue working with them! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 11
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 12
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 13

Renee Lamont · Getting married on 08/31/2019

A perfect experience!

Everyone there is so nice and helpful! They do everything to make you feel special and help you find a dress you never want to take off!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Meliss

Meliss May Jor · Married on 02/02/2019

DYF is amazing!!

The girls at DYF are so sweet and helpful! I loved my dress so much and it was at a very reasonable price. Everything was perfect! No complaints!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 14
  • Brittany

Brittany Morgan · Married on 01/06/2019

Cant say enough!! - Such a great experience!!

I cannot say enough good things about Dress Your Fancy!! While I unfortunately did not find my dream dress there, (my sister did), and I found everything else! - We found our Mother of the Bride dress (best selection I have seen in the area as far as quality dresses), grandmother of the bride dress, all my bridesmaid dresses and my accessories (hair piece, earrings, and veil)!

Every time I have been in the store has been a beyond pleasant experience! Everyone there is so so nice to work with! Shelley is extremely knowledgeable in the industry and gives you an honest professional opinion whenever you ask!

I had a small issue that came up, which was not at all the fault of DYF. Shelly and Stephanie went above and beyond to make it right and to ensure I was 100% happy! I can say from experience - They truly care about making the Bride happy however they can!

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 12/06/2018

Best of the Best

The first step to starting my wedding planning was going to Dress Your Fancy to find my dress and I'm so glad it was. It started off the whole process off on the best note! I knew I was looking for a long sleeve dress but the options they had were to die for but with their help it was an easy decision.

Shelly and her staff are so welcoming and made the process seamless and fun! They made me feel so important, like a princess, and went above and beyond for me as they do for all their brides. The selection they have is incredible and not only for bridal gowns! I also got my veil, shoes, earrings, and my mom got her dress there as well! From the first appointment to the last it was all perfection! Dress Your Fancy was an absolute dream to work with and I can’t thank them enough for making all my bridal dreams come true. I recommend them to anyone and if you are not near the store they are worth traveling for!!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 20
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing Service

Dress Your Fancy is so much more than just a bridal shop. They seriously make you feel like a princess and will do everything they can to make sure you find the perfect dress for your perfect day. I was actually sad when I picked my dress up because that meant no more visits! Everything from picking my dress, accessories, payment plan, and fittings were perfect. I can't think them enough for making me feel amazing!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 09/02/2018

Gorgeous line of dresses!

I came to visit Dress Your Fancy when my best friend told me to start my search there based on her experience. I had no idea what I was looking for but knew my budget. Shelley was the person who worked with me and she AMAZING to work with! I had a few dresses I tried on but they all didn’t shape my full figured body. Shelley pulled a Rebecca ingraham for Maggie sottero and I was instantly in love! It wasn’t what I thought I pictured myself in but it had all the elements and it shaped my waist. Plus the best part was that it was in my budget. I cannot say enough how great this team is to work with. I went to a few other shops but I felt less rushed here than I did anywhere else. My little cousin is getting married and I have told her to make sure she makes an appointment to see Shelley and her team at Dress Your Fancy!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 21
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 22

Rachel · Married on 08/11/2018

The 2 girls that run this shop are truly amazing. They did such a wonderful job with getting my my dress and all of our tuxes for a amazing price! They were VERY responsive and just want to make sure you have everything you need for your special day. When my dress came in it had a little black spot on it.. they fixed the issue very quickly and got it right out! Amazing service and great shop! I have never felt more beautiful!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 23

Mary · Married on 07/29/2018

Thank you to the entire staff at DYF for helping make my wedding day absolutely perfect. Shelly listened intently to my ideas of what I wanted to look like on my wedding day and found my dress!! From the first to final fitting, the staff made sure the dress was ready for our destination wedding without adding any worry.

Highly recommended and worth the trip even if you live out of town. Big city distinction with small town hospitality.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Hilary · Married on 07/28/2018

This bridal shop was just completely amazing! They went above and beyond what is expected!! Owner even offered to drive a hour to my house to help put my dress on!! ❤️❤️

Sent on 08/17/2018
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 24
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 25

Ellen · Married on 07/28/2018

Shelly and here staff were amazing to work with. On my first visit to her salon, I wasn't able to find a dress that I felt was mine. Shelly invited me to look at the designers web site and see if there was anything on their that I liked. I did just that and in fact I found a dress that I loved. This particular dress was not due to come out in samples for several months, but Shelly contacted that designer and they sent the dress in the picture (model sized!) for me to try on. I was able to put the dress on and fell in love with it. The ordering process was wonderful with here staff. They kept me informed of shipping dates and let me know as soon as my dress was in. When it came time for me to pick up my dress, they were in the process of moving their shop. They offered to bring my dress to their new shop (during a crazy and hectic moving time for them) which would save me an hour and a half of my valuable bride time. I just cannot say enough nice things about Shelly and her staff. Do yourself a favor a plan a visit to her shop and you will get the personal care that a bride to be should get!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Samantha · Married on 07/21/2018

I can’t express how amazing Shelly and her staff are. From the moment we walked in the door, myself, mother, mother in law and bridesmaids were welcomed in with open arms and welcoming smiles. I am originally from Upstate NY and traveled from FL to wedding dress shop with my family and friends while home wedding planning. During the whole process Shelly made everything easy for me even with living so far away from the shop and for that I’m forever greatful for her. Shelly and her team have a immense amount of passion and love for what they do. They are true masters of their trade and it shows through. They truly made dress shopping for all of us easy and made each of us feel beautiful. I can’t recommend them enough to everyone. Working with everyone at DYF was one of my highlights of my whole wedding planning process! They truly are amazing!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Tamara · Married on 06/08/2018

I can’t say enough about how great Dress Your Fancy is! I live in England, my wedding was in France but my mother lives in Upstate New York and she really wanted to help me find my dress... I fell immediately in love with one of the first dresses Shelly pulled. With only 6 months before my wedding, this did not leave much time to have the dress made. I also had very minimal time to come back for a fitting and alterations. Shelly was an absolute superstar!!!! She rushed the dress, arranged for last minute alterations and did everything on my timeframe so I did not have to stress. She has a gorgeous variety of dresses and accessories (I also purchased my veil and jewelry here) and a really bright personality. I don’t think you could find a better bridal boutique!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 26
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 27
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 28

Mary · Married on 05/05/2018

Shelly and her staff were exceptional. From the moment I entered the shop I felt welcomed! I asked for sincere suggestions for gowns that would flatter my body type. Shelly and I selected about 10, which we narrowed down to two. The quality of my gown is top notch and I feel very pleased with it! We set up the original appointment through email, and she also phoned just to verify our date and time. This shop is the very best! I have been to NYC where there are many, many choices, but not personalized service. Shelly can order ANY dress you want and business is kept local. Thank you to Dress Your Fancy for making my experience terrific.

Sent on 04/07/2018

Kristin · Married on 05/05/2018

The moment I entered this boutique I knew that searching for the right wedding gown was going to be a fun process. Shelly and the staff at Dress Your Fancy are outstanding. They are helpful, professional, responsive, and friendly. I found my dream dress at this boutique and my mom also found her mother of the bride dress here. Additionally, I chose my bridesmaid dresses from here because they were so unique and beautiful. The staff was helpful in shipping the dresses to my bridesmaids all over the country. Shelly and Stephanie went above and beyond to assure that everything was perfect for me from my gown to my accessories. I would highly recommend Dress Your Fancy to anyone.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2017

Finding my wedding dress was my absolute favorite part of wedding planning. It's something you dream of doing all of your life. But finding my wedding dress with my mom and sister at Dress Your Fancy was one of the best days of my life. Shelly, Stephanie, and their team go above and beyond to help you find YOUR dress. The dress that screams YOU.... a perfect reflection of your personality, style, and character in a gown.

The experience was so much fun. My best advice for any bride is to go into the appointment open minded. Try on a sample of everything. Learn what it is you like and what you don't. Have fun with it. This shouldn't be stressful. It's a bonding moment between you and those special people you bring to the appointment with you.

My mom and sister/Matron of Honor (my entire bridal party) both bought their gowns from Dress Your Fancy. Again, what a fun day! To paint the picture more clearly, my sister and I were married six months apart. She also purchased her gown and bridal party dresses here. To say the least we spent a lot of time in Greene at this boutique! Each time more fun than the last.

Throughout the year our family faced some health challenges. But each visit we dropped those scary thoughts and fears at the door and Dress Your Fancy became our little sanctuary. A place where there was no wrong in the world. We brought treats and champagne and celebrated life with the staff.

It was a memorable year to say the least. Shelly was so caring. The entire staff did everything to make us feel like family and those gestures will be remembered forever. We're so grateful to everyone here. I recommend Dress Your Fancy with all of my heart.

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 36
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 37
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 38

Kathryn · Married on 10/07/2017

Dress Your Fancy is by far the best boutique in the southern tier. They have the best selections, are attentive, and don’t try to pressure you into a dress just for the sell. They take the time, listen to what you want, and make sure the dress you like fits you and caters to your body. I had a couple other dress appointments at other places, but I specifically scheduled the one at dress your fancy last because I knew I would find my dream dress there, and of course I did. Highly recommend them to anyone! You won’t regret it ❤️

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 39
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 40
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 41
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 42

sandy · Married on 09/23/2017

Shelly and her team are absolutely amazing. I have a hard time making a decision on clothing. Shelly and her team made it super easy for me. They took their time with me and made me try on every style dress they had, showing me what worked and didn't work with my body type. The dress I chose would not have been one I went into the store and selected. I love my dress. Shelly and her team make you feel wonderful and special. If it takes you over an hour to find a dress they do not care, they work with you until you are completely satisfied. I am so glad I used Dress Your Fancy! They even ordered in some special dresses for my bridesmaids! I have recommended them to some of my friends already and they found their dream dress as well. Thank you Dress Your Fancy for making me a one of a kind bride, I felt like a princess!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 43
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 44
    Dress Your Fancy Bridal Boutique 45

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2017

I had an absolutely amazing experience with dress your fancy! I highly recommend them for anyone shopping for a wedding dress.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/29/2017

I absolutely love Shelly and her fabulous team at Dress Your Fancy! She personalized my fitting and Stephanie helped me find the dress of my dreams. They offer fun trunk shows to help accessorize you on your day by pairing with designers. It was such a treat to be accessorized by the best of the best and felt like a princess. Their flexibility with payment was much appreciated and I felt comfortable going to them with any questions or concerns. They also have a wonderful selection of Mother of the Bride dresses which my mother chose from and loved! Without a doubt couldn't have had my fairytale day without them!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Alexandra · Married on 06/24/2017

DYF is absolutely the place to go for your wedding dress and accessories. They have a plethora of dresses to choose from and are always getting new shipments. They are always on the hunt for new designers, dresses, and accesories which speaks volume on how much they love what they do.
    Trunk shows are always happening at DYF, putting the spotlight on a designer whether it's for jewelry or dresses. I love the trunk show because I got to meet with a designer for my headpiece, with my dress on, and together figured out what was going to be the best choice. I also got a gorgeous veil, it was a one stop shop!
    With that being said, no matter how many dresses or veils or jewelry a bridal shop has, it means nothing if the customer service is lacking. At DYF, every associate is absolutely amazing. They not only know what they are doing and can pick the perfect dress for you in a breeze, they are kind, hardworking, and fun! It is about a 40 min drive for me and I looked forward to every appointment.
    I was in a pinch for time for my bridesmaids dresses and was stressed about getting something my girls would love and getting them on time for my destination wedding. Within a week and a half, we had an appointment, multiple dresses to choose from, and every girl had their dress! Lastly, one of the associates actually dropped my veil off to me because she knew it was quite the drive for me! How amazing is that?
    I'm actually sorry the process is over for me. Thank you DYF! From the bottom of my heart, you made my experience one to cherish.

Sent on 08/09/2017