3200 Chestnut St, Oneonta, NY 13820 Map · Phone number

About Rainbow's End Weddings & More

Dear Bride-to-Be:

Congratulations on your recent engagement! We are thrilled to learn of your recent engagement and look forward to helping you find the most beautiful and meaningful gown you may ever wear. At our store, we offer the largest and finest selection of hand-crafted designer wedding gowns in Central New York. Each year, I travel thousands of miles and carefully hand-select the finest gowns that make up the selection at our store. When you come to Rainbow’s End Weddings & More, not only will you find unique and exclusive gowns that you won’t find anywhere else, but you’ll meet our professional wedding consultants who are dedicated to help you find the perfect gown for your unforgettable day. These professionals have over 50 years combined experience in the bridal industry to help you prepare for your special day. Rainbow’s End Weddings & More is with you every step of the way, from the day you purchase your dress through the day you wear it.

From the moment you walk into our doors to the moment you get married, you’ll find helpful consultants who will assist you with finding the dress you love without the high pressure that you may have experienced at other bridal shops or "big box" bridal stores.

Brides tell us that they feel cared for and treated as part of our family at our store. But, don’t just take our word for it. Visit our website at www.rainbowsendweddings.com to read the comments of brides all across Central New York who have purchased their gown from us.

Come experience the Rainbow’s End difference. Not only will you find a new approach to bridal shopping, you’ll find that your interaction with one of our honest, caring, and experienced bridal consultants is unlike any other salon you have ever visited.

When you arrive for your appointment, we’ll have a fitting room prepared just for you. We simply request that you make an appointment before you come in so you can receive the unique experience that sets Rainbow’s End Weddings & More apart from every other salon in Central New York. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Be Beautiful,

Rainbow's End Weddings & More 1
Rainbow's End Weddings & More 2
Rainbow's End Weddings & More 3

Norene · Married on 10/14/2017

I am so thankful I ended up going to Rainbow's End for my wedding gown. From my first appointment to my last, they have exceeded my expectations. Linda listened to what I liked and did not like about the various gowns I wanted to try on and had me try on one at the end that I never would have selected initially, but that was the one I decided upon. Their service was top-notch and timely, as well as reasonably priced. They made the process a breeze and stress-free. I would highly recommend this small, locally-owned business.

Sent on 10/21/2017
    Rainbow's End Weddings & More 4
    Rainbow's End Weddings & More 5
    Rainbow's End Weddings & More 6

Michelle · Married on 12/10/2016

This was the first place I went to try on dresses, and I did not expect to find anything, as I had heard it can take a lot of searching. I was also working with a very (VERY) small budget. But I found my dress here! I absolutely fell in love with a dress that was under my price range! The lady helping me was incredibly nice, and helped me find dresses to try that would flatter my size and shape, and still match my budget. They also took care of the alterations, for a very reasonable price. I love Rainbow's End, and I would recommend it to all brides in the area!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2016

I found the dress of my dreams at rainbows end. The ladies there are so helpful and nice. Never settle for a dress! Always try on different styles than you imagined yourself in! When you find the right one you really will just know.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Rainbow's End Weddings & More FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 3200 Chestnut St Oneonta, 13820 See on map
    6074328655 (Fax Number)
    Visit our website for updated hours and other store information.