About Rainbow's End Weddings & More

"Making dreams come true, one bride at a time!"

Dear Bride-to-Be:

Congratulations on your recent engagement! We are thrilled to learn of your recent engagement and look forward to helping you find the most beautiful and meaningful gown you may ever wear. At our store, we offer the largest and finest selection of hand-crafted designer wedding gowns in Central New York. Each year, I travel thousands of miles and carefully hand-select the finest gowns that make up the selection at our store. When you come to Rainbow’s End Weddings & More, not only will you find unique and exclusive gowns that you won’t find anywhere else, but you’ll meet our professional wedding consultants who are dedicated to help you find the perfect gown for your unforgettable day. These professionals have over 50 years combined experience in the bridal industry to help you prepare for your special day. Rainbow’s End Weddings & More is with you every step of the way, from the day you purchase your dress through the day you wear it.

From the moment you walk into our doors to the moment you get married, you’ll find helpful consultants who will assist you with finding the dress you love without the high pressure that you may have experienced at other bridal shops or "big box" bridal stores.

Brides tell us that they feel cared for and treated as part of our family at our store. But, don’t just take our word for it. Visit our website at www.rainbowsendweddings.com to read the comments of brides all across Central New York who have purchased their gown from us.

Come experience the Rainbow’s End difference. Not only will you find a new approach to bridal shopping, you’ll find that your interaction with one of our honest, caring, and experienced bridal consultants is unlike any other salon you have ever visited.

When you arrive for your appointment, we’ll have a fitting room prepared just for you. We simply request that you make an appointment before you come in so you can receive the unique experience that sets Rainbow’s End Weddings & More apart from every other salon in Central New York. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Be Beautiful,

Sample Gowns (1)
Shoes (1)
Tuxedos (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)

I am so thankful I ended up going to Rainbow's End for my wedding gown. From my first appointment to my last, they have exceeded my expectations. Linda listened to what I liked and did not like about the various gowns I wanted to try on and had me try on one at the end that I never would have selected initially, but that was the one I decided upon. Their service was top-notch and timely, as well as reasonably priced. They made the process a breeze and stress-free. I would highly recommend this small, locally-owned business.

Profile Picture Norene, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride
4.3

I did a ton of research online for a good wedding dress shop- i didn't want to do the Davids Bridal thing, and i had a bad experience at a shop i went to locally. I drove an hour and a half to rainbows end for my appointment. They were very friendly, extremely helpful finding me a beautiful dress. in fact they picked something i would not have and i fell in love...however i feel once the sale was made they have been very rude, dismissive and short with me. i had to go pick up my veil for my hair trial.. i told them days in advance i was coming. I walked in the door, didn't even get a smile or a hello. ive called twice, once about my veil, another about built in cups...they couldn't wait to get off the phone. i do appreciate there service when i got there. but it is very obviously only to sell a dress. We purchased an expensive gown, but i dont know that i would go back. in fact im going elsewhere for all other dresses and tuxes.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the first place I went to try on dresses, and I did not expect to find anything, as I had heard it can take a lot of searching. I was also working with a very (VERY) small budget. But I found my dress here! I absolutely fell in love with a dress that was under my price range! The lady helping me was incredibly nice, and helped me find dresses to try that would flatter my size and shape, and still match my budget. They also took care of the alterations, for a very reasonable price. I love Rainbow's End, and I would recommend it to all brides in the area!

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride

Rainbow's End Weddings & More Pricing

220x220 sq 1329228991396 lt204
220x220 sq 1435326384650 maggie meg 5ms016 back
220x220 sq 1329228527755 4251

3200 Chestnut St, Oneonta, NY 13820   See On Map
607-432-6324 (phone) 607-432-8655 (fax)
Visit our website for updated hours and other store information.