27 Oswego Street, Baldwinsville, NY 13027 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Mirror Mirror Inc

Mirror Mirror Inc. is a bridal boutique located out of Baldwinsville, New York. They keep the most current inventory with brands like Ian Stuart, Kelly Faetanini, Kitty Chen, Matthew Christopher, Moonlight Bridal, Val Stefani, and Lis Simon. The attentive staff loves getting to work with all clients involved in such big events including brides, bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girls!

Products Offered
Mirror Mirror Inc. takes pride in their unmatched customer experience from the moment you show up for you appointment. For an extra special bridal gown experience, you can book a private appointment for you or a bridesmaid soiree where refreshments are provided and bridesmaids get to try on all the gown styles available to find their best fit. With gowns for all budgets, you’ll be sure to find the gown of you dreams! Their inventory expands beyond dresses to include:

• Bridal belts
c6b500f79dbc8516 DSC 9070 preview

26 Reviews for Mirror Mirror Inc

Emily Elter · Married on 11/22/2019

Ture Fairy Godmothers

I cannot recommend going to Mirror Mirror enough. I am not the most confident person when it cosec to my body, and I wasn't sure if I even wanted a white dress. I went to Mirror Mirror with my mom after getting engaged, just to see. I immediately felt like a princess. Heather was so sweet and warm towards me. She was so helpful and picked dresses that really flattered my curvy figure. I loved so many of the dresses I tried on, and I ended up going with a Lis Simon dress. 2 of my 3 bridesmaids got their dresses there as well (the other is out of town so she went somewhere closer to her). We all felt so beautiful the day of. Heather and Stephanie have been so helpful during the entire process, even afterwards recommending where to bring my dress for cleaning, as we took pictures all over the city, my dress got a bit dirty. It's your wedding, it's once in a lifetime, and you want to feel like royalty. Got to Mirror Mirror, support local business!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Fries · Married on 10/19/2019

Unique and amazing dresses!

These dresses are incredible and definitely unique! I had gone to a couple other stores with no luck before I came here. I found the perfect dress and the ladies there were amazing! They helped me come up with some alterations to make it even more perfect. If you're looking for a dress go here and take a look you wont regret it!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mirror Mirror Inc FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse Hotel Weddings

The ladies at Mirror Mirror sure know what they're doing! They're up-to-date on the latest fashion, offer all kinds of styles and have an uncanny ability to help someone find the perfect dress.

• 27 Oswego Street Baldwinsville, New York, 13027 See on map
    315-847-3092 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mirror Mirror Inc)