Spybaby Bridal

Syracuse, NY View map Visit website

Spybaby Bridal is a wedding attire boutique located in Syracuse, New York. Established by Marie Adornato, this business has been helping clients find their dream dresses for more than 25 years. Their team of stylists provides professional expertise to ensure each soon-to-be newlywed’s shopping experience is as memorable as their wedding day.

Spybaby Bridal is a certified retailer of many of the industry’s top labels. They carry gowns by designers such as Allure, Casablanca, Essence of Australia, Maggie Sottero, and many others. This shop offers private appointments in order to provide the highest quality service for each client. Their consultants can offer style advice and help select dresses that match the soon-to-be newlywed’s personal taste. This boutique also carries gowns for other members of the wedding party including bridesmaids and flower girls.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Meghan
    Meghan B. Married on 08/07/2021

Great experience from purchase to taking the dress home

I went to one dress shop for my wedding dress and it was Spybaby Bridal. We worked with Carol and she was great! Prior to the appointment, she had dresses set aside for me in the styles that I had been considering and I found "the one" in one appointment!

Even though I had ordered my dress in plenty of time, the manufacturer was estimating delivery just two weeks before my wedding. This was scary, but the owner, Marie, was very assuring that the dress would be in on time - she monitored my order and it was actually delivered about 8 weeks before my wedding. Perfect timing for the alterations.

For me, the alterations and fitting appointments was where Spybaby Bridal really shined. I had 4 fittings. I had worked hard and lost some inches on my measurements prior to my fitting and Maria, one of their 2 full-time seamstresses, made it fit how I wanted! She was wonderful. There was a problem with the way my dress was laying on my chest and it was really a problem with the way the dress was made. Maria consulted with the second full-time seamstress that they have on staff and Dita was able to fix the problem.

I left my final fitting feeling like I wanted my dress taken in a little bit more. I called Maria, again - the owner, over the weekend before my wedding. She called me on Monday, a day they are typically closed, and got me in to see the seamstress one last time and they made the alterations with days to spare!

I had an amazing experience start to finish and I can't say it enough!

Spybaby Bridal's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you so much for entrusting our team to make your experience special. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to receiving more photos.

Team

Marie Adornato
Marie Adornato
President

Marie Adornato began her career in the Bridal Industry in 1996 with the creation of Spybaby Bridal in Syracuse, NY. She is a former Miss America Organization contestant and pageant judge. Marie graduated from Rochester Institute of Technology with a degree in Finance and earned her Masters of Business Administration degree in Finance and Marketing from Katz Graduate School of Business at the University of Pittsburgh. Her passion for serving others is displayed in her development of relationships with her colleagues and customers. With her 25 years experience in styling brides, Marie created the Adornato Couture custom bridal collection. Marie is a hands-on owner who manages a special team of stylists and seamstresses. Known as the "Maverick" of customization, Marie works closely with brides to create a one-of-a-kind bridal creation at an affordable price.

Unique facts about Marie: 1.She is #6 out of 10 children.

2. She never went to her college graduation because she was competing for Miss New York 1994 that day.

3. She is a classically trained vocalist.

426 N. FRANKLIN STREET Syracuse, NY, 13204
315-325-2152
Location of (Spybaby Bridal)
426 N. Franklin St. Syracuse, NY, 13204 See on map
315-471-1710

By appointment. Tuesday through Saturday. T,W,F 12-6 Th 12-8 Sat 9-4

Other vendors in Syracuse for your wedding