Mirror Mirror Inc Reviews

26 | Baldwinsville, NY

26 Reviews for Mirror Mirror Inc

• Jamie

Jamie Corsette · Getting married on 10/17/2020

The closest thing to Fairy Godmothers you'll find!

Mirror Mirror was hands down the best Bridal shop experience I had when looking for my perfect dress. They provided the same type of service as you would see on "Say Yes to the Dress"! Although they are a small boutique style shop they do have a great selection to choose from and have plenty of dress customization options as well.

Sent on 03/03/2020

Emily Elter · Married on 11/22/2019

Ture Fairy Godmothers

I cannot recommend going to Mirror Mirror enough. I am not the most confident person when it cosec to my body, and I wasn't sure if I even wanted a white dress. I went to Mirror Mirror with my mom after getting engaged, just to see. I immediately felt like a princess. Heather was so sweet and warm towards me. She was so helpful and picked dresses that really flattered my curvy figure. I loved so many of the dresses I tried on, and I ended up going with a Lis Simon dress. 2 of my 3 bridesmaids got their dresses there as well (the other is out of town so she went somewhere closer to her). We all felt so beautiful the day of. Heather and Stephanie have been so helpful during the entire process, even afterwards recommending where to bring my dress for cleaning, as we took pictures all over the city, my dress got a bit dirty. It's your wedding, it's once in a lifetime, and you want to feel like royalty. Got to Mirror Mirror, support local business!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Fries · Married on 10/19/2019

Unique and amazing dresses!

These dresses are incredible and definitely unique! I had gone to a couple other stores with no luck before I came here. I found the perfect dress and the ladies there were amazing! They helped me come up with some alterations to make it even more perfect. If you're looking for a dress go here and take a look you wont regret it!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Becky · Married on 08/17/2019

My fairy godmothers

Mirror Mirror staff was amazing when looking for my dress. They really helped me out when finding the perfect dress for me. Everyone loved my dress that day!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Libby

Libby · Married on 06/22/2019

Quick and Easy!

I came in with a dress style and budget in mind. Not only did she find my dress with the first try, but it was WELL BELOW my budget! Loved my experience here!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Katie Jones · Married on 05/23/2019

My Dream Dress

The team at Mirror Mirror is the reason I was able to wear my dream dress on my wedding day. I was in love with a dress that was more than I wanted to spend but Stephanie and Heather stopped at nothing to make my dream come true! They reached out to the designer and were able to find a runway sample that I could buy and stay within my budget! The dress was perfect in every way and the shopping experience was an absolute joy!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Mel

Mel · Married on 10/07/2018

Great experience!

My Mirror Mirror Fairy godmothers were everything I never knew I needed! I showed up, fully expecting a traumatic experience and was pleasantly surprised. These ladies made it fun, light, and easy. It’s a comfortable and beautiful setting where the theme is positivity! They were able to hear what I was dreaming of and made that dream a reality! I found my dress easily and had a great time doing it. It’s cheesy to say, but it was a magical experience. My dress was incredible and I’ll never forget the feeling when I found it! They were also great with my veil. I ordered a special custom veil and it arrived wrong twice from the vendor! They did not rest until they got me the veil I asked for!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Lindsay · Married on 08/25/2018

The fairy godmothers of Syracuse weddings

Mirror mirror is the nicest bridal shop in the Syracuse area. It’s clean and beautiful, and they offer a selection of lovely, interesting dresses. They were able to work with the designer (Lis Simon) to help customize my dress size, and order a matching ribbon belt. I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Trista · Married on 06/23/2018

I had the absolute BEST experience at Mirror, Mirror! I was so incredibly nervous for my dress shopping experience and all of the girls provided me with an experience above and beyond anything I could have hoped for. I lucked out one afternoon and happened to be the only bride with an appointment and all I felt from any of the girls there was love and support! Everyone wanted to help me find my perfect dress and really listened to my thoughts and concerns, but also read me really well. I picked up my dress a few weeks ago and Stephanie was gushing all over again! They recommended a fantastic tailor too. From start to finish, I couldn't have asked for anything more. I will definitely be recommending Mirror, Mirror to all of my future bride friends. I can't say enough wonderful things! Thank you, ladies!!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Maggie · Married on 10/07/2017

Stephanie and her team at Mirror Mirror are simply amazing! From the minute we walked into this beautiful boutique, we were treated with professionalism combined with a personal touch. Stephanie made us comfortable and relaxed. She went above and beyond to ensure all our questions were answered and even contacted the designer to get some of those answers for us! Her passion for helping brides find their dress shines. She works so hard to ensure that this process is as personal and relaxed as possible. Thank you ladies of Mirror Mirror, you are the best!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Michael · Married on 07/08/2017

I cannot say enough about Mirror Mirror. They were so wonderful the very first time I went in. I went in to have my bridesmaids try on dresses since they were in town. I was not expecting to try on dresses but they allowed me to try some on , and I found my dress right away! Their selection is just exquisite, and their customer service is great. I ordered my dress from there, my bridesmaids dresses and my flower girl. Heather was the best consultant I could have asked for. She has assisted every step of the way with every request and detail I needed. I will be sad when the wedding is over because I won't get to see them again!. Also the space they have is just beautiful. I would recommend them to everyone! Thank you Heather and Stephanie!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Jacquelyn · Married on 06/04/2016

The owner, Stephanie is amazing! She truly is my fairy Godmother!!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Karrie · Married on 05/27/2016

Mirror Mirror Inc provides phenemonal personalized service. I had a private appointment when looking for my dress and they gave me their full attention. They helped me to find not only the most perfect dress but also all of my accessories and shoes as well. Their service is so exemplar that it feels like they become family and I was sad when I picked up my shoes because it was the last thing I needed from there. Words cannot even express how impressive and wonderful their service is. It's nice to get such personalized care in today's world that is often lacking it. I recommend Mirror Mirror inc to any bride that wants to find their perfect dress in the most wonderful experience!! You guys rock!!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Kristin · Married on 11/14/2015

I went to the top-end places in NYC and Mirror Mirror was far better in terms of friendliness, accommodating, cleanliness, truthful opinions, price, variety, and accessories.

Experience:
    At my first appointment I tried on everything because I had no idea what I wanted. They weren’t upset that I had no idea and let me try on everything. They were very good about keeping a top three list and what didn’t make the cut, was put back. My friends were able to enjoy some treats they brought along and they made room on the table for our stuff. The store is extremely clean, mirrors shiny, lighting perfect, and dressing rooms are large. They help you in and out of each dress (unlike the store across the street). The initial appt. was two hours and I came away with five favorites, one of which I eventually purchased. Heather and Stephanie actually listen to you and know what looks good on your body. The other places I went did not care much at all about what I thought. They both were honest if they didn’t like it, which was so helpful because you don’t want to look terrible on your wedding day.

Variety:
    They also have a large variety of bridesmaid/mom dresses as well. For the petticoat, there were several styles and colors to choose from. For veils, they have every length and style. They are very knowledgeable about the whole dress industry and attend bridal shows regularly. They have access to dresses that other Syracuse stores did not, and ones that only have one license per state.

Price:
    The places I went to in NYC were a minimum $3,500/dress. I spent less than half that at Mirror Mirror on a prettier dress. Compared to other Syracuse stores, prices were on par, but nothing stood out. The accessories were also priced well.

I would 100% recommend Mirror Mirror. I wish I didn’t bother with the 10 other places I went to. I LOVED my wedding dress and am so excited that I was able to support a local business from my hometown.

Sent on 06/21/2016

I had the best experience at Mirror Mirror. They service is spectacular. It is not over-whelming and the staff is so pleasant. They help you pick out styles you like and make professional recommendations based on dresses you liked on. I found my dress within an hour of being there and couldn't have been happier with the price! Perfect bridal boutique!

Sent on 09/21/2015
  • I

Isabella · Married on 08/15/2015

Stephanie Long is more than just a Bridal Shop Owner. She is a visionary. Helping women feel their best for special occasions is a task that comes from her heart. With Heather Jensen at her side, these two are every bride's Fairy Godmother. When I walked into Mirror Mirror, I thought I knew what I wanted. Steph and Heather were able to pull my vision out of my head, make it million times better, and translate it onto my body. My wedding was amazing and a great deal of that had to do with these to wonderful women helping me feel like the most beautiful bride.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Megan · Married on 08/08/2015

Mirror Mirror was the bridal shop that saved my dress-shopping experience!! I had been to several prior to going to Mirror Mirror, without any luck, and had unknowingly saved the best for last. Stephanie and Heather were amazing, and a pleasure to work with. I was able to find a dress that perfectly suited my style, and was even able to make specific alterations in order to create my perfect dress! The shop itself is lovely and comfortable. I cannot thank these ladies enough!!!!! I will be sending any future brides their way!!!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/24/2015

From the moment I walked through the door, I was impressed with the level of personalized service provided at Mirror Mirror. The first dress I tried on was my dream gown; I tried on several more to give my family the show, and then went back to that first dress. This was a dress I had seen online, and had thought was only available in Kleinfeld's which would be a 5 hour drive for me; so to find it at Mirror Mirror was a dream come true. Heather was like a fairy godmother come to life. They even set up a time on a Sunday for a bridesmaid's brunch where I went back with my bridesmaids, had champagne and treats while trying on bridesmaid's dresses. Eugene that does alterations, is absolutely amazing, and we are so lucky to have someone as talented as he locally. I cannot say enough about how amazing my experience was, and I am so glad I went here first.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Alison · Married on 06/27/2015

The service at Mirror Mirror is above & beyond. Heather was such a help right from beginning and even was able to special order my dress since they carried the designer, but not the dress I was looking for. Heather & Stephanie were such a pleasure to work with and helped me to get the bridal look I had envisioned!

Sent on 11/09/2015

I was referred by a friend to look for my wedding dress at Mirror Mirror as she had a wonderful experience. I was so glad I took her advice as my experience with Mirror Mirror was just as amazing. The store is set up beautifully with everything a bride needs for that special day. The staff (family) at Mirror Mirror is awesome! I came into store with a general idea of what I wanted but felt completely overwhelmed. Right away, the staff took the time to get to know me and work on making the experience less stressful. They made it fun, exciting, and helped me find the wedding dress of my dreams. They helped in creating a memory of finding a dress that I will never forgot. They assisted every step of the way-from my first visit at trying on dresses, all the way up to my final alteration visit. Mirror Mirror is the best bridal store to find the perfect wedding dress. If you want the true bride experience from some amazing people, Mirror Mirror is the place to go to!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Lindsay · Married on 05/23/2015

From the moment I walked in, Heather focused her attention on me and listened to what I was looking for. She offered me a wide variety of selections, assisted with fittings, and offered accessories that complemented each dress. She made me feel comfortable, like I was the only person in the store. Because of Heather, and the rest of the staff at Mirror Mirror, I ended up purchasing the gown of my dreams. The ladies are truly fairy godmothers and their motto says.

Sent on 11/12/2015

The girls are awesome! I went dress shopping there for the first time and after going to 8 other places I went back. It is definitely a unique selection of gowns and accessories. The dresses are a bit more unique than chain wedding dress stores and it won't cost you a fortune, but not cheap either.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Rebecca · Married on 10/29/2016

The experience was fantastic. Everyone is very helpful and makes the process fun. The pricing was beat by online vendors of the same designers, but they were willing to negotiate to match the online prices.

Sent on 10/04/2016
  • Kalee

Kalee · Married on 10/21/2016

I found out about mirror mirror at a local bridal show and scheduled an appointment to go look at dresses. Heather helped me at my appointment, and it was wonderful. We had the whole store to ourselves and didn't feel rushed trying dresses on. They let me pull ones I liked and then used those as a jumping off point and in the end the dress I fell in love with was one they pulled and modified to make the dress of my dreams. There was a slight mix up in the ordering of the cap sleeves to be added to my dress but they handled it super quick and professionally and even threw in a pair of free earrings! We also found my girls dresses there during one of their bridesmaids brunches, where they shut down the shop for you and your party and provide food and beverages while you look for dresses, everything was fabulous even with my loud and crazy group!

Sent on 11/25/2016

3.6
      3.5

Absolutely loved the selection available at the boutique. All price points and unique dresses. I was able to find the perfect dress, belt, and veil for my wedding. Bridal party dresses were a little pricey but they offer a "wedding group" brunch to try on dresses, which was very nice. Was a little throw off for the alterations; I think the wrong size may have been ordered (a lot had to be taken in), but the gentlemen they have did a great job.

Sent on 12/23/2014