83 Front Street, Binghamton, NY 13905 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Binghamton Club

The Binghamton Club is the top venue in downtown Binghamton's historic homes district for an elegant and unforgettable event! We are very affordable and can customize a wedding package for every taste and budget. Contact us for menus.

We are now booking 2017 Wedding Receptions. The spring and early fall are full, but we have some mid-summer and late fall options still available. We offer Friday evening cost-saving incentives. Please inquire!

When you book your wedding at the Club, it will include a wedding coordinator/decorator, tables, solid cherry-wood upholstered chairs, working fireplaces, linens and napkins, glassware/china/silverware, a beautiful new white Corian dance floor, and a cake table (no cake cutting fee), among many other things! We also provide bartenders and waitstaff trained in formal dining service and a culinary staff of four award-winning culinary school graduate chefs.

Call the Club at 722-2329 and ask for Amanda Cronk or email amanda@binghamtonclub.com to set up a private tour of the beautiful Binghamton Club!

Follow Binghamton Club on

ed4bd8c3f55fa7be 1390926189366 3902842740241893176681748153339
Couple portrait
Couple portrait
ed4bd8c3f55fa7be 1390926189366 3902842740241893176681748153339

11 Reviews for Binghamton Club

Kristin · Married on 05/05/2018

From the moment we toured through the Binghamton Club we knew this was the right venue for our wedding. This venue is a classic, elegant, and unique space in the heart of Binghamton. The ballroom is gorgeous and was large enough to host 177 guests comfortably with room to spare for our wedding. Amanda and Rae were so great to work with. They were responsive, accommodating, and organized. They really helped turn my vision into a reality! I would highly recommend The Binghamton Club.

Sent on 05/20/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/11/2015

Well - I wrote a very long message in here and "something went wrong" with WeddingWire. Anyway - I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend considering the Binghamton Club for your Wedding/Reception. My husband and I had our Wedding Reception @ the Binghamton Club on 7/11/15. My husband and I knew the look/theme we wanted. Elegant, Formal, Fairy Tale. In August 2014 my mom & I went on a hunt for reception venues. The Binghamton Club was the second place we visited - I instantly knew THIS was the place. It is a beautiful, beautiful establishment, It fit what my husband and I were looking for. When we visited for the first time, we met with Jackie. Jackie was professional, kind, honest, and knew the establishment like the back of her hand. She was WONDERFUL to work with and sold us - we booked our Wedding Reception at the Binghamton Club that day. The whole process was so smooth, professional, organized. As it reached closer to our day, we worked with Amanda. Jackie and Amanda had EVERYTHING together. When we went in a few days prior to our Wedding, we had to drop off all decorations, etc. In summary, when my mom & I left there that day, we felt SO RELIEVED. We had full confidence that everything would be wonderful. One less thing for a Bride & Mother of the Bride to stress about, YES! Our Wedding was more than we could have ever imagined. Our friends and family are still raving about how BEAUTIFULLY the reception was put together. In summary, The Binghamton Club is a beautiful venue to have your Wedding/Reception. They offer so much - Door Service, Photo Booths, LED Lighting, ETC! Food is delicious, management & staff very professional. (They even cleaned up everything for us - putting all our decorations, pictures, etc boxed up, just as they were when we brought them over before the Wedding)! -this helped my parent's a lot after a longg day! Lastly, I love how there are different rooms for guests to enjoy. We love the BC :) Check it out!

Sent on 08/11/2015
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/20/2015

We were married June 20, 2015 and had our reception at the Binghamton Club. Jackie Hendrickson (who I understand is no longer there) is THE reason we initially selected this venue. There are several beautiful locations in the area, but she made us feel at ease during our first visit. We felt certain that every detail would be handled under her supervision and ultimately, decided on the Binghamton Club because we didn't want to have to handle the details ourselves.

Jackie never made us feel pressured to make decisions or to sign a contract, but offered alternatives and suggestions when we needed them. What impressed me most was her attention to detail. On one occasion, I visited the club without having made an appointment so that I could see the space "dressed up" for a wedding. I found Jackie in the ballroom, on her hands and knees, removing a small scuff mark from the dance floor.

Jackie was present in the background at our reception, seeing to it that everything ran smoothly and she was still there, bidding people farewell at the end of our reception.

Before our taste testing, my husband felt certain that he would eat a children's entree because there was nothing that sounded appealing to him so I chose the entrees we would sample. (To say that he's a picky eater is an understatement!) He enjoyed everything at the taste testing and actually ordered two adult entrees for the reception. We had compliments from everyone on the food and the venue.

Everything was absolutely perfect. Not that we'll ever plan another wedding, but if we did, we would not hesitate to book the Binghamton Club.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Binghamton Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 750.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner
    Lighting / Sound
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    November

Real Weddings

• Heather Esposito Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with the awesome staff at the Binghamton Club! They go above and beyond for their clients! Their space is unique, beautiful and so romantic, not to mention the food is fantastic!

• 83 Front Street Binghamton, NY, 13905 See on map
    Location of (Binghamton Club)