The Links at Hiawatha Landing

2350 Marshland Road, Apalachin, NY 13732 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Links at Hiawatha Landing

The Links at Hiawatha Landing is a beautiful outdoor wedding venue and country club located in Apalachin, New York. Just 15 miles west of Binghamton, the facility provides the perfect escape for couples to host the wedding of their dreams. The picturesque tent takes the stress out of an outdoor wedding by providing shelter from any weather. The sprawling, perfectly-manicured lawns provide a gorgeous backdrop for photos of you and your loved ones, and the on-site catering goes beyond typical wedding food.

Facilities and Capacity
Located on an 18-hole golf course, the venue has no shortage of stunning views of greenery. Weddings are held in a fully-enclosed outdoor tent overlooking the 17th and 18th holes, with a maximum capacity of 220 guests. At The Links at Hiawatha Landing, there is plenty of parking for all in attendance. The classic ambiance will leave you and your loved ones relaxed, and ready to celebrate your big day.

The professional staff at the Links at Hiawatha Landing understands and appreciates the importance of every aspect of the wedding planning process. They want you to have your day go as smoothly as possible, and will help you every step of the way, whether you're planning a wedding ceremony and reception, or a bridal shower or engagement part. They are happy to lend their expertise in working with you to plan your event.

Cuisine
The Links at Hiawatha Landing's professional catering team specializes in delicious American and Italian fare, with tastings available to help you determine your final menu. They can accommodate you and your guests' dietary restrictions with gluten- or pork-free dishes, as well as vegan and vegetarian meals. You can choose to have your dinner served at a buffet or at stations, as well as hors d'oeuvres during a cocktail hour. Their servers and bartenders are ready to help. They can serve house or premium beer, wine, and liquor at an open, limited, or cash bar, along with the option of champange toasts and a signature drink. All barware, glassware, flatware, china, and linens will be provided for your convenience.

Location
The Links at Hiawatha Landing is located in Apalachin, New York. Found 178 miles from New York City and 190 from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, it’s in a central location for guests to travel in from. The Syracuse Airport is only a 90-minute drive from the venue.

Follow The Links at Hiawatha Landing on

The Links at Hiawatha Landing 5
The Links at Hiawatha Landing 6
The Links at Hiawatha Landing 7

Kara · Married on 08/08/2015

My husband and I held our wedding reception at The Links at Hiawatha in 2015. I honestly don't know where to begin. I gave every category five stars because that is truly the experience we had while working with The Links. We had a very specific vision for our wedding and the Links went above and beyond to make that vision come to life for my husband and I. We were constantly greeted by positive people and whenever I had a question or a problem they were happy to help me solve those issues. To say they were accommodating is a understatement. Not only were the staff truly fantastic, the food was amazing (We had a station dinner and then late night food - I still have people telling me how much they enjoyed it two years later) and the environment was so beautiful. I was hesitant at first about having my wedding reception on a golf course as I wanted it to look natural and not so manicured but those worries were put to rest as soon as I saw the site. It is such a well landscaped course with so many trees and plants that I didn't need to worry for a moment about the backdrop looking natural or where we could take pictures. The location for sunset photos was also perfect. I could go on and on about my fantastic experience working with the Links at Hiawatha. I feel so blessed to have had such a wonderful event and to have worked with such kind and professional people. We owe them a debt of gratitude for all that they did. I would recommend them over and over again. The wedding planning process can be so stressful and if you chose to work with The Links you can rest assure many of those stresses will be taken off of your shoulders. It was the best decision we could have made and a beautiful memory we will treasure always.

The Links at Hiawatha Landing 11
    The Links at Hiawatha Landing 12
    The Links at Hiawatha Landing 13
    The Links at Hiawatha Landing 14
    The Links at Hiawatha Landing 15
    The Links at Hiawatha Landing 16
    The Links at Hiawatha Landing 17

kelsey · Married on 06/27/2015

The Links is an incredible place to have a wedding ceremony and reception. I live out of state and worked with JB through emails. He was incredibly responsive to all emails and completely willing to do whatever my husband I wanted for our wedding. The Links staff set up everything exactly as we had requested and it looked absolutely beautiful. Despite our wedding occurring at the end of June, it poured all day and was quite chilly! Even with all the rain and the cold temperatures, the tent was perfect. They set up heaters and pulled down the sides of the tent and no one seemed to even notice the rain! The food was absolutely incredible and people have not stopped commenting on how delicious everything was. We are so happy that we chose The Links and would recommend it to anyone looking for an outdoor site!

The Links at Hiawatha Landing FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2