Affections Floral Design & Event Planning Reviews

Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 7
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 12/06/2018

Best of the Best

It’s hard to know where to start with this because there are so many wonderful things to say about Char and her team! From the very first appointment we had with Char she made us feel like we were part of the family. We sat down at her kitchen table and started going over details. I had a vision in mind and as soon as I started telling her what it was I knew she got it! She sent a quote right away and anytime I asked for changes they were done in a blink of an eye. Not only is Char good with the business end of it she is a true artist and a genuine person!

Char and her staff will make all your wedding dreams come true and make them better then you ever thought they could be! From the flowers, to the draping, to the bistro lights, to the candles and décor, everything was so beyond beautiful. I cried multiple times when I saw it coming together and at the finished product and I will forever be grateful for that. Every place you looked at The Cannery you wanted to take a picture because it was all so gorgeous! Our guests couldn’t get over how stunning every detail was! Char will go above and beyond for you to make sure every detail is on point and can handle anything! I could never express how thankful I am to Char and her staff for everything single thing they did to make everything perfect for us. If you are looking for a professional, caring, hardworking, thoughtful florist and event planner then you need to hire Affection Florist because they are the best in the business!!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 18
    Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 19
    Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 20

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

Char (and her amazing team) knocked our wedding completely out of the park. She did both floral and decor for the wedding - I cannot say enough good about both. The flowers she brought and the arrangements she built were next level. We were married on a farm, and Char ensured there were flowers at all appropriate locations throughout the entire property. She created a gorgeous chuppah at the ceremony site, and our centerpieces were unbelievable. For a decor perspective, she totally transformed the venue. The venue is already beautiful, but Char's eye for detail pulled all of it together. She brought in furniture to create seating arrangements, chandeliers, additional lighting, various tables, etc. etc. etc. and made sure that everything looked totally complete and perfect.
    More, possibly, than the impeccable work, was how pleasant and easy it was to plan this with Char. Every time I spoke with her throughout the planning process, she was reassuring to a point where I knew she just had it - I didn't need to worry, because she understood what we were looking for, and she knows how to execute. On the day of, we had a tight turnaround with the wedding prior to us, and she was on-site with her team hours before our wedding party arrived to get ready. She was calming, and made sure I knew she had a handle on it all. I cannot more highly recommend a person to take care of floral and decor for a wedding. Char and co. were INCREDIBLE.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 21
    Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 22
    Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 23
    Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 24
    Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 25

Natalie · Married on 07/28/2018

Char decorated and provided the flowers for our wedding this summer at the Cannery. I told her very vaguely that I wanted to use lemons as part of the centerpiece and she ran with it and did such an amazing job. I loved how the decorations turned out and I am so happy we went with her!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 26
    Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 27

Laura · Married on 05/18/2018

Have nothing but amazing things to say about Affections! They totally nailed every detail I was imagining. Not only did they handle floral, but also included other decor such as candles. Their staff did an amazing job, and I would highly recommend this florist to any bride!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2017

I cannot thank Char and her team enough! From our first meeting to the day of the event she went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and confident in the design for wedding day. She took my dreams and made them a reality. I'll never forget the feeling I felt the day I walked into my reception space and saw everything come to life. I had chills all over my body and happy tears filled my eyes. It truly was a dream come true. Char and her team (husband, too!) worked tirelessly to make everything perfect. As an event planner I know how much work and effort it takes to pull something like that off, their hard work did not go unnoticed. Family and friends are still complimenting me on how beautiful my space was. At the time of my wedding a close member of my family was fighting cancer, Char consistently asking me how he was doing and even offered to help my family when the event was over. To me, that speaks perfectly to her character. Char is so genuine, creative, hardworking, caring, and simply put an amazing decorator/designer who will make your dream wedding come to life. I recommend her without reservation.

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 34
    Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 35
    Affections Floral Design & Event Planning 36

Ashleigh · Married on 07/15/2017

Char at Affections did a fabulous job with our flowers and decorating. It was so wonderful not to have to worry about delivery or clean up. She brought everything to our venue, set it up, and picked up her supplies the next day! She used our suggestions and pictures to match everything perfectly to our vision. Thank you so making an already beautiful venue sparkle!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2017

Char and her team at Affections are simply the best. My jaw literally dropped when I got to the venue and I couldn't believe how incredible everything looked. They were all so helpful in the planning process (especially for a very indecisive bride) and I couldn't be more happy with their product and service. I would hire them again in a heartbeat and already convinced a few friends to go there too.

Sent on 06/30/2017
  • Kalee

Kalee · Married on 10/21/2016

Oh my goodness I can't even begin to say how thankful I am for Char and her team at Affections! I went to our first meeting with a set budget and explained to her that I couldn't go above that and was worried with what that would get me. Char went above and beyond, I was speechless when I walked into our venue and saw everything set up. All of our guests raved about the centerpieces, boutonnieres and bouquets. Char also made me feel extremely at ease when discussing a plan B for our outdoor ceremony, which we ended up needing because it down poured, her and our event coordinator turned a rushed indoor ceremony setup look absolutely flawless.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Meghan · Married on 06/04/2016

Affections recently provided the bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding. I chose the shop since it was local to my venue, but I never actually visited the shop. That being said, it was a pleasure to work with over the phone and via email with Kristine (the office manager) as we worked out the details. She was extremely responsive and helpful, especially since I was ordering with fairly short notice.

When I arrived at my venue for my wedding, the flowers were already delivered and my jaw hit the floor. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and even better than I had envisioned. Thank you so much, Affections and Kristine!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Affections Floral Design & Event Planning were amazing. The first time meeting with Charmaine, she took my vision and ran with it. Right off the bat, I knew that I wanted her to be my florist. She worked within my budget and did a fabulous job making my vision come to life. The flowers were beautiful. Thank you Affections!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Bianca · Married on 09/04/2015

Charmaine was recommended to me by my vendor and was the best thing to happen to my wedding! She is so creative and talented at what she does, she made my outdoor ceremony and reception look absolutely gorgeous from every detail. All I did was tell her the style/look I was going for and she came up with every detail from my bouquets and center pieces to outdoor/ indoor decor. She is so creative and has an eye for decor. She does above and beyond of what any other florists do! Dibbles inn staff kept raving that the room never looked so beautiful!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Pam · Married on 09/04/2015

Our wedding vendor recommended Charmaine for our florist . We couldn't have been happier. Her work is amazing and made my daughters wedding day very special !! Charmaine is talented and shows pride in her work. Her #1 priority is making the bride happy and making sure she understands the brides vision of what they like. Charmaine made all of our centerpieces, bouquets and decorated our outdoor ceremony site . She is awesome to work with . I highly recommend Charmaine from Affections Florals !!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Absolutely perfect! Not only flowers, but a complete design! Transformed our wedding venue beautifully! Could not be happier with our entire wedding! Affections handled all of our flowers, ceremony props, center pieces, & props throughout our reception!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Meghan · Married on 05/23/2015

Charmaine at Affections Floral is a creative genius! She came highly recommended from the owner of my venue and I had the chance to view some of her work while visiting the venue. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and was able to take the simple vision I had and add her creative flair to make my centerpieces elegant and gorgeous. My bouquet was absolute perfection and the bridesmaids bouquets were also exquisite. Even though I live far away, she was extremely easy to communicate with and always returned my calls and emails quickly and answered any questions I had. She helped make my special day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Erica · Married on 10/04/2014

What can I say. Charmaine and her staff made everything they touched turn to gold. Due to rain I had to get married inside at Dibbles Inn and it was absolutely gorgeous. My husband surprised me with flowers from Affections the morning of the wedding and they are still alive (6 days later!!) Thanks to all of them for making my day so beautiful.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Jill · Married on 10/04/2014

Char is AMAZING! My daughter wanted lanterns with flowers around them for the centerpieces, Char made them all in one piece and the fall colors were amazing. For Allison's bouquet she wrapped the excess wedding dress material around the stems and made a beautiful ruffle, which brought it to a whole new level. For the head table we wanted garland connecting the lanterns, which she did, then surprised us with a long centerpiece to connect it all together, making the table look unbelievable! I would highly recommend her and I promise you will not be disappointed. Char and her staff made their day beautiful.

Sent on 11/19/2014

erin · Married on 07/12/2014

Affections Floral - Char & Her Team were a God send to us!!! Char took over all planning and worry for us!! Wow talk about amazing talent, communication and she really saw our "vision". Affections floral provided floral design delivery, coordination with other vendors, and design of the venue & props. Char was easily accessible and responds quick to any concerns or questions. I've worked with other vendors who were unreachable and that was not the case. Please check out my photos on her facebook page to see her amazing work!!! Char is the best in the area hands down!!!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Roberta · Married on 09/28/2013

As mother of the Groom I worked with Char and Lana at Affections to make my son and daughter-in-law's day beautiful. They live in Florida so pretty much I worked with Char throughout the process. The flowers were amazing and everything about the day that they helped with decorating was perfect. The wedding was outside and everything that they did for the day was amazing. They arrived on time, brought the flowers up to the bride's suite at the hotel and then went to work decorating the venue and the outside terrace for the ceremony. I can't say that we were lacking anything everything was SUPERB!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Jenna · Married on 08/31/2013

The girls at Affections were awesome! I had an outside wedding with a rustic laid back kind of feel. They took the ideas I had and made my wedding more beautiful than I could ever had imagined. My bouquet, center pieces and arrangements were absolutely gorgeous! They were super nice and their ideas were fresh. They were also very helpful getting flowers on everyone and even fluffing my dress for my walk down the aisle. I was stress free knowing they were there through the whole ceremony just to make sure everything was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better group of women! My wedding was beautiful!!

Sent on 09/04/2013
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 08/24/2013

My husband and I were very pleased with the outcome of our flowers. My bouquet was better than I could have ever expected. Char is very easy to get a hold of and she and her team are very experienced. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks Ladies xox

Sent on 09/04/2013

Andrea · Married on 07/20/2013

Absolutely amazing people to work with!! They knew what we wanted and went far beyond anything we could have imagined! I highly reccomend them to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Cheryl · Married on 03/17/2013

For me to list everything that I loved about working with Char and her team at Affections Floral Design and Even Planning would be a mile long! After meeting the ladies at a Bridal Show, they contacted me about coming in for a consultation. Within the first 20 minutes of meeting with them I was convinced I would be hiring them to handle the remaining details for my wedding. They were able to take my visions and ideas and just expand on them to make everything PERFECT! Not only were my flowers truly beautiful, but it was all the little extra touches that they put into decorating my wedding and reception that just took my breath away. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!! After seeing what they did for our wedding and reception, I am very pleased to say I was able to get 3 additional weddings booked for them with the possibility of 2 additional!! I can't sing their praises enough!! Love these women!!! :)

Sent on 03/27/2013

Keri · Married on 01/01/2013

Wonderful Women who know weddings. They made my day magical.

Sent on 03/25/2013

I had Affections organize every aspect of my wedding. It turned out to be beyond any expectation I could possibly imagine!! The staff knows exactly how to make everything elegant, even if it's with a twist of ribbon. They made me laugh, cry tears of happiness and feel comfortable. Truly amazing women who know how to make your day amazing and not only make you feel like a bride but a queen. Well worth every ounce of money!!!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Heidi · Married on 11/02/2012

Charmaine at Affections was wonderful to work with! We had a small simple affair with a modest budget. The flowers were stunning. Everything was delivered and setup beautifully without incident. Everyone at Affections was easy to deal with and communicated well. Overall the service and flowers exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/09/2013