6325 Dewhirst road, Lockport, NY 14094 Map · Phone number

About Carols Cake Cupboard

We hope you can find everything you need. Carol's Cake Cupboard is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.

One of the most important things you should know about my business is everything is baked fresh for the occasion. "NOTHING IS FROZEN'.

With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.

DSC00133Copy

Carols Cake Cupboard 6
Carols Cake Cupboard 7

Mark Fanton · Married on 12/21/2018

Best cake ever!

If there were a way to give Carol 6 stars I would. To say that our wedding cake was the best cake I have ever tasted does not do it justice. We first met Carol in her quaint Lockport home, where she and her sister personally make every cake to order. She invited my wife and I in and served us the lightest, sweetest, most delectable cake either of us had tasted so far. This was accompanied by an offer of virtually any beverage you can imagine, and she even gave us a piece to take home for our parents to try. After Carol rolled out an impressive display of the cakes she had made previously, my wife asked her to make a custom cake, the likes of which Carol had never seen. After expressing hesitation at first, Carol agreed, and the cake turned out exactly like the photo we showed her. Carol takes pride in the fact that she does not use fondant in her cakes, and she provides a much better value than the “big name” bakeries in town. I can guarantee you will not be diapointed with Carol as your cake maker.

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Carols Cake Cupboard 8
    Carols Cake Cupboard 9
    Carols Cake Cupboard 10
    Carols Cake Cupboard 11

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations, again! Thank you for the most glowing review!
    My goal is to make everyone feel the way you did about your cake. I look forward to hearing from you in the future for some other wonderful event.
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/24/2018

Choose Carol!

We hired Carol to bake our wedding cake for our 11/24/18 wedding. It was AMAZING! Carol was easy to work with, and such a sweet lady. She had us over to taste test some cake, it was delicious! She worked with us on our budget and what we envisioned. She was so flexible with what i requested and when i changed my mind about things here and there. She made one gorgeous cake and it was yummy. It all went at the wedding, and we are so excited that we also got a free top tier so we can enjoy it on our anniversary. Carol was overall amazing, and her work is excellent. We would highly recommend her!

• Sara

Sara · Married on 09/29/2018

Easiest planning expand BEAUTIFUL cake

Carol is absolutely AMAZING! Our cake was so delicious and it was exactly what we wanted. The ordering process was very easy and stress free, Carol walked us through everything to make sure we got everything we wanted. Her prices are extremely fair, especially considering the GORGEOUS result, we could have spent hundreds more at a store front. We are so blessed we found Carol, we will be using her for every cake need we have in the future!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Carols Cake Cupboard 12

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations, again! Thank you for the review. I look forward to working with you again. It always makes me happy to make your cake dreams come true.

Sincerely,
    Carol

Carols Cake Cupboard FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Groom's Cake