6325 Dewhirst road, Lockport, NY 14094 Map · Phone number

About Carols Cake Cupboard

We hope you can find everything you need. Carol's Cake Cupboard is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.

One of the most important things you should know about my business is everything is baked fresh for the occasion. "NOTHING IS FROZEN'.

With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.

DSC00133Copy

136 Reviews for Carols Cake Cupboard

• Sara

Sara · Married on 09/29/2018

Easiest planning expand BEAUTIFUL cake

Carol is absolutely AMAZING! Our cake was so delicious and it was exactly what we wanted. The ordering process was very easy and stress free, Carol walked us through everything to make sure we got everything we wanted. Her prices are extremely fair, especially considering the GORGEOUS result, we could have spent hundreds more at a store front. We are so blessed we found Carol, we will be using her for every cake need we have in the future!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Carols Cake Cupboard 1

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations, again! Thank you for the review. I look forward to working with you again. It always makes me happy to make your cake dreams come true. Sincerely, Carol

Anna · Married on 08/04/2018

We really enjoyed working with Carol for the wedding cake! She did an amazing job creating the cake, keeping in mind all of the elements of design we were looking for. We met with her early on at her business to find a very professional show room with lots of photos for ideas along with real size replicas of her cakes in various shapes and sizes. It was clean, organized and made it easy to visualize your future wedding cake. The prices quoted for the work were very reasonable as well. After all the planning, months later I was stymied by the colour of my lovebird wedding toppers I bought on line. I contacted Carol and we redisigned some elements and changed the hue of the blue. Carol was extremely understanding and was eager to create a cake to make us happy. She succeeded! On the wedding day, Carol brought the cake to the venue and set it up. It was gorgeous and received many compliments. It tasted excellent! Thank you Carol so much and we were thrilled with your creation!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Carols Cake Cupboard 2
    Carols Cake Cupboard 3

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you for your kind words, it was my pleasure to work with you and Tom. I am very happy I was able to capture your vision for the cake, hopefully I can do something else for you in the future. Best wishes for a happy future here in the U.S. Sincerely, Carol

Marlee · Married on 06/23/2018

We absolutely love Carol's cakes. We were thrilled to have her create a stunning wedding cake for our wedding. Not only was it stunning, but it tasted incredible too. Thank you so much Carol!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations, again! Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure to make your cake dreams a reality. Sincerely, Carol

Carols Cake Cupboard FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Groom's Cake