Buffalo, NY 14222 Map · Phone number

About B Sweet Designs

Based in Western New York, B Sweet Designs specializes in creating custom dessert tables for weddings and special events. We'll work with you to design your dream dessert table, and the best part - we provide everything you'll need to really WOW your guests, including gourmet desserts, candy, serveware, themed décor, even setup and tear down! Whether it's for a wedding, shower, engagement party, corporate event, birthday party, open house or other celebration, it would be our pleasure to help you create a one-of-a-kind display to add that special touch to your next event!

Coming Soon! B Sweet Designs will be featured in the September 2018 issue of Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine.

Follow B Sweet Designs on

Holiday party dessert table
6a3251ed95ef021a 1516418011 e65b54140e7a046d 1516418010516 2 bsweetdesigns mini

3 Reviews for B Sweet Designs

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

I don't know how I could possibly say enough about B Sweet Designs. I initially met Marisa at a Buffalo Indie Weddings bridal show at the Foundry (my wedding venue to be). I was immediately in awe of her display, and left her with my information. My now husband and I were in the beginning stages of wedding planning and based on how blown away I was my Marisa's display, I thought it would be out of our budget. The only thing we knew we wanted was cheesecake...and after finding myself coming up short with other traditional wedding bakeries, I decided to contact Marisa (honestly thinking I was going to get my hopes up only to be shattered by the price tag). I met with Marisa at spot coffee and not only is she one of the friendliest people I have ever met, but she once again blew my away with her ideas for a spectacular cheesecake dessert table. And I was pleasantly surprised at how affordable it would be!! It didn't take long for us to decide on hiring Marisa, and our cheesecake dessert table was an absolute show stopper at our wedding. Every single dessert was meticulously designed, on theme, gorgeous, and DELICIOUS. Marisa even saved us a small box of some desserts which she gave to us after the wedding just in case we didn't have a chance to get to it. She is incredibly thoughtful, kind, and brilliant at what she does.

Jenna · Married on 09/30/2016

Marisa of B Sweet Designs is amazing! She possesses a great eye for detail, and was able to really take my theme, color scheme and vision to new levels. She helped us determine our budget, what could be done within that budget, and made additional recommendations (e.g. a sparkly gold tablecloth that made ALL the difference!). If you search our wedding hashtag, 50% of the photos tagged are of the dessert table. A year later, people still comment on it.

In short: get in touch with Marisa, because you NEED her dessert table!!!!

B Sweet Designs 1
    B Sweet Designs 2

kate · Married on 09/10/2016

If you're looking for a way to take the average bridal shower or wedding and kick it up a notch, hire B Sweet Designs! Bridal showers can be very "meh." Most of them are. I wanted to do something unique to set it apart from all the rest, and the dessert table was exactly that. Not only did it look beautiful, but each dessert was unique and delicious! Guests were given a piece of cake and a few other dessert pieces to eat at the event. Then they were given a cute "to go" box to take a some home for later. Such a sweet idea that had everyone talking! Planning an event like this is really stressful, but working with B Sweet Designs was so easy... and quite frankly, REFRESHING. I can't say enough about how smooth the process was from start to finish. Marisa of B Sweet is very creative and knew exactly what I meant when I told her I wanted a "Kate Spade" theme. Hot pink, gold, black and white. It turned out FABULOUS and better than I dreamed! I have recommended her to many of my friends and family and look forward to hiring her again in the future.

B Sweet Designs 3

B Sweet Designs FAQ

• What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Kosher, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic