B Sweet Designs

Buffalo, New York View map

B Sweet Designs is a dessert table design firm located in Buffalo, New York that specializes in creating customized dessert displays for weddings and special events. Owner Marisa Battaglia and her team will surely add a unique, delicious flair to your special day with mouthwatering creations that are sure to impress guests. This company’s talent has not gone unnoticed; B Sweet Designs most recently appeared in Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine’s September 2018 issue.

B Sweet Designs offers couples consultations, custom design, delivery, and set up for cakes and dessert tables. They will also provide any necessary items, such as serveware, themed décor, and candy. Dietary restrictions are recognized and B Sweet Designs will happily provide desserts that are gluten free, kosher, lactose free, nut free, and vegan. They are also willing to include special local, organic items, as well as fresh fruit. The following products are offered:

• Wedding cake
  • Cake stand
  • Cake pops
  • Cookies
  • Cupcakes
  • Dessert buffet
  • Pastries

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Kosher
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 08/27/2021

Beautiful dessert tables!

I definitely recommend working with Marisa. The dessert table was so beautiful and delicious. It was the most talked about part of our wedding by our guests! She was also very responsive and flexible when we had to change our date and other details.
  • Skylar
    Skylar S. Married on 07/24/2021

Absolutely speechless!

Desserts are my favorite thing, and when planning my wedding I knew that dessert was going to be the most important part of the day! Our wedding planner (Sam Nelson-EVL Events) recommended B Sweet Designs, and as soon as I looked at Marisa's website I fell in love with her amazing dessert tables. After chatting with Marisa over zoom I could tell that what she was going to produce for our wedding day was going to be incredible.
    She seemingly effortlessly put together a dessert table that far exceeded our expectations. It was ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! Not only did it look good, but the desserts also tasted amazing! Our guests could not stop talking about how great they were(even now a month later I still get people raving about the desserts). We could not be happier to have had Marisa create our amazing dessert masterpiece!! It was my dessert dream and I am so so thankful for Marisa! She is amazing!! Highly Recommend!!

B Sweet Designs's reply:

Oh my goodness, Skylar! You're gonna make me cry! It was a DREAM working with you guys! It was sincerely my pleasure to create for you. Thank you for the kind words, wishing you both all the happiness in world! xoxo -Marisa
  • Brittany
    Brittany K. Married on 10/03/2020

Breathtakingly Beautiful

The dessert table at our wedding was a highlight of our reception and it was our guests’ favorite feature of the night. Marisa’s creativity and eye to detail was highlighted in the most beautiful table design she uniquely created for us. The desserts were almost too pretty to eat - but they were also too delicious not to enjoy. Marisa was responsive, accommodating and so very easy to work with. She is passionate about what she does, and if I could plan my wedding all over again just to work with her a second time, I would! If you’re looking for the most elegant and beautiful dessert table, B Sweet Designs is the only option!

B Sweet Designs's reply:

Brittany!
    Thank you so much for this sweet review! I am so thrilled to hear you all loved everything. It was an absolute pleasure designing this dessert table for you guys! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together!
    xoxo,
    Marisa

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Buffalo Buffalo, New York, 14222
Location of (B Sweet Designs)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding