Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 14222 Map · Phone number

About B Sweet Designs

B Sweet Designs is a dessert table design firm located in Buffalo, New York that specializes in creating customized dessert displays for weddings and special events. Owner Marisa Battaglia and her team will surely add a unique, delicious flair to your special day with mouthwatering creations that are sure to impress guests. This company’s talent has not gone unnoticed; B Sweet Designs most recently appeared in Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine’s September 2018 issue.

B Sweet Designs offers couples consultations, custom design, delivery, and set up for cakes and dessert tables. They will also provide any necessary items, such as serveware, themed décor, and candy. Dietary restrictions are recognized and B Sweet Designs will happily provide desserts that are gluten free, kosher, lactose free, nut free, and vegan. They are also willing to include special local, organic items, as well as fresh fruit. The following products are offered:

• Wedding cake

B Sweet Designs 5
B Sweet Designs 6
B Sweet Designs 7

kate · Married on 09/21/2019

Nothing short of amazing!

We knew the minute we started planning our wedding that we did not just want a traditional cake. When I discovered Marisa I was so excited to reach out! She’s so good at what she does and puts so much time and effort into every dessert bar she designs. It came out absolutely perfect and was definitely one of the highlights of our wedding. Guests were raving about the dessert bar and still continue to talk about it! We would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2019

B Sweet Designs's reply:

Kate! Thank you for the sweetest review! What an absolute pleasure it was working with you and designing the dessert table of your dreams! Thank you for asking me to be a part of your special day! Xoxo -Marisa
  • Jami

Jami · Married on 07/20/2019

Show Stopper

This dessert table was everything! Not only were the treats delicious they looked incredible. Glitter donuts- who knew?! Marisa is blowing up and I'm so happy I got the opportunity to work with her when I did.

Sent on 09/18/2019
    B Sweet Designs 8
    B Sweet Designs 9

B Sweet Designs's reply:

Oh Jami! I am so thrilled you guys loved everything! You were a dream to work with and I wish you the most happiness in your new life together! Xoxo -Marisa
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/01/2019

Love is sweet

I cannot rave enough about Marisa and B Sweet Designs. I didn’t want traditional wedding desserts and when I found Marisa I knew I had to have her. Marisa was responsive from the start. She is kind, fun, professional, and a pleasure to work with. She utilizes her amazing creativity while also honoring your wishes. My husband and I got engaged under a solar eclipse in oregon and she found a way to incorporate this element into the desserts. Guests from my wedding are still raving about the table she created! Not only was it elegant and stunning but everything on that table was delicious. Thank you so much Marisa, we could not recommend B Sweet Designs enough!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    B Sweet Designs 10
    B Sweet Designs 11
    B Sweet Designs 12
    B Sweet Designs 13

B Sweet Designs's reply:

Michelle! You’re making me tear up over here! You are just the best, thank you thank you for the kind words! Working with you was a dream and I would do it a million times over again! Congratulations!
    Xoxo,
    Marisa

Award

B Sweet Designs FAQ

• What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Kosher, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic