Batavia, NY 14020 Map · Phone number

About Aunt Angie's Cakery

While I have more than 30 years of experience from working for my mother's business to having started my own here in western New York, I still feel as if I've never worked a day in my life as I love making wedding cakes for loving happy couples and being just a small but important part of their special day. I work with brides or couples on coming up with the concepts and flavor profiles for their cakes and cupcakes. My tastings are free and so is the delivery! While it's ok and even sometimes preferred to be given a picture of a cake you'd like for me to create, I do consider what I do art and I do not like to copy some other baker's work. I want your cake to be original to your marriage! I would encourage you to visit my website and Facebook page to see galleries of my past wedding cakes or other event cakes before making a final decision. At Aunt Angie's Cakery, we don't just make cakes, we make memories!

Follow Aunt Angie's Cakery on

e988dda52776bed7 cake1
Wedding cake and more than 200 cupcakes for a lovely young bride and groom!
A surprise order from an enlisted Army officer who eloped with his bride for a wedding in Niagara...
A Winter Wonderland themed wedding!
A Winter Wonderland themed wedding!
The bride loved the movie Tangled so this is the cake and cupcakes she ordered with the marble...
e988dda52776bed7 cake1

Aunt Angie's Cakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.50
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 1.50
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers