Carols Cake Cupboard Reviews

Carols Cake Cupboard 7
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/24/2018

Choose Carol!

We hired Carol to bake our wedding cake for our 11/24/18 wedding. It was AMAZING! Carol was easy to work with, and such a sweet lady. She had us over to taste test some cake, it was delicious! She worked with us on our budget and what we envisioned. She was so flexible with what i requested and when i changed my mind about things here and there. She made one gorgeous cake and it was yummy. It all went at the wedding, and we are so excited that we also got a free top tier so we can enjoy it on our anniversary. Carol was overall amazing, and her work is excellent. We would highly recommend her!

• Sara

Sara · Married on 09/29/2018

Easiest planning expand BEAUTIFUL cake

Carol is absolutely AMAZING! Our cake was so delicious and it was exactly what we wanted. The ordering process was very easy and stress free, Carol walked us through everything to make sure we got everything we wanted. Her prices are extremely fair, especially considering the GORGEOUS result, we could have spent hundreds more at a store front. We are so blessed we found Carol, we will be using her for every cake need we have in the future!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Carols Cake Cupboard 8

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations, again! Thank you for the review. I look forward to working with you again. It always makes me happy to make your cake dreams come true.

Anna · Married on 08/04/2018

We really enjoyed working with Carol for the wedding cake! She did an amazing job creating the cake, keeping in mind all of the elements of design we were looking for. We met with her early on at her business to find a very professional show room with lots of photos for ideas along with real size replicas of her cakes in various shapes and sizes. It was clean, organized and made it easy to visualize your future wedding cake. The prices quoted for the work were very reasonable as well. After all the planning, months later I was stymied by the colour of my lovebird wedding toppers I bought on line. I contacted Carol and we redisigned some elements and changed the hue of the blue. Carol was extremely understanding and was eager to create a cake to make us happy. She succeeded! On the wedding day, Carol brought the cake to the venue and set it up. It was gorgeous and received many compliments. It tasted excellent! Thank you Carol so much and we were thrilled with your creation!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Carols Cake Cupboard 9
    Carols Cake Cupboard 10

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you for your kind words, it was my pleasure to work with you and Tom. I am very happy I was able to capture your vision for the cake, hopefully I can do something else for you in the future. Best wishes for a happy future here in the U.S. Sincerely, Carol

Marlee · Married on 06/23/2018

We absolutely love Carol's cakes. We were thrilled to have her create a stunning wedding cake for our wedding. Not only was it stunning, but it tasted incredible too. Thank you so much Carol!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations, again! Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure to make your cake dreams a reality.
    Sincerely, Carol

Jenny · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing Lady to work with! I can not say enough good things about the experience. The cake was amazing, delicious and at a very fair price. She goes above and beyond to make everything stress free and treats you like family. She made us a anniversary cake that was packaged up ready for the freezer and followed up after the wedding to see how the day went.

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Carols Cake Cupboard 11

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations, again! Thank you for the beautiful review. I hope to hear from you in the future. Sincerely, Carol

sarah · Married on 12/09/2017

Carol was great to work with! Her cake is to die for. I have never has a piece of homemade wedding cake that is amazing as hers. Our cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted great. Carol is half the price of the big bakery's around the city and tastes just as good. I Highly recommend Carol, especially if you are not looking to pay an arm and a leg for your cake.

** She gifts you a top layer of cake for your anniversary so that your whole wedding cake can be cut.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations! So glad to hear you were happy with your cake. Best wishes on your marriage. Hopefully I will be able to do something for you in the future. Sincerely, Carol

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2017

The entire process was easy and the outcome was everything we wanted. We went to taste at Carols house, she was super inviting and easy to talk to. She explained all our options and we could decide how we wanted our cake in detail. We thought the pricing was very reasonable and the cake was delicious! We chose the simple yellow cake with buttercream frosting. Thank you Carol, our guests were very pleased. We loved our cake!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Carols Cake Cupboard 12
    Carols Cake Cupboard 13
    Carols Cake Cupboard 14

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations! You are welcome, it was my pleasure working with you! I look forward to hearing from you again for a special event. Sincerely, Carol

Heather · Married on 11/04/2017

Carol was great to work with. Our cake was delicious and we were very pleased. We certainly hope the anniversary cake, which Carol provides in additional to the actual wedding cake (!) will be just as good. If I could change one thing, it would be nice if she offered fillings (fruits, etc) in her cakes other than traditional buttercream, although her buttercream is outstanding. Excellent traditional wedding cake and the price was great. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations! Again. Thank you for your kind words. I have to apologize, apparently I did not mention that fruit fillings are available. We can do that in the next cake.
    Sincerely, Carol

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2017

Carol is incredible. She doesn't use fondant, which is exactly what we wanted! Delicious creamy buttercream. She is the sweetest person and so easy to deal with. She helped us create the cake of our dreams. Delivered it to our venue for us, and in fact, my florist neglected to leave her flowers to decorate the cake (we wanted flowers on the cake) and she made sure to get flowers so that our cake looked perfect. I never even knew it until after we got back from our honeymoon. Highly recommend her if you like a delicious cake and friendly easy service!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulation! My goal is always to make my brides cake dreams come true, Happy your were pleased. Hopefully I can do something for you in the future. Sincerely, Carol

Hanah · Married on 07/07/2017

I have been going to Carol for years and always recommend her to friends + family. The quality of her cakes and the taste is outstanding - everything is homemade and never processed. She takes the time to make sure you have everything you want and makes suggestions to give you the best cake possible. Thank you Carol!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Hanah, Thank you for the review. I always look forward to seeing you. Sincerely, Carol

Jennifer · Married on 07/02/2017

What a wonderful, stress free experience picking my cake for my wedding. Carol is extremely personable and friendly. Her prices are affordable, cheaper than the rest for outstanding quality. Highly recommended! Thank you for the perfect cake for our day, Carol!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations to you and Ron. It always makes me hope when a bride is completely happy with her cake. I hope to hear from you again. Good luck. Sincerely, Carol

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

Carol did my cake for my wedding on 6/10/17. She was so easy to ask questions and give ideas and suggestions with. Everyone loved our cake. Thanks for our awesome wedding cake Carol!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations, again! I am very happy that you and your guests enjoyed the cake. Thank you for your kind words. Sincerely, Carol

Darlene · Married on 06/10/2017

We had the best experience with Carol!!!! Her cake is second to none!!! It was so moist, the frosting is the perfect amount of sweetness! She made us the most beautiful cake I have ever seen! We got SOOO many compliments on not only what it looked like but the flavor! Everyone wanted to know where we got our cake from! Carol is just as sweet as her cakes if not sweeter! She is very professional, you can tell she takes her time! She matched our color perfectly! I would recommend Carol's cakes to anyone without hesitation!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you for your kind words. My goal is to make all your
    wishes come true. Maybe I can do it again in the future. Sincerely, Carol

Janet · Married on 06/04/2017

The wedding cake Carol provided was just wonderful - absolutely delicious, especially the buttercream frosting, and the decoration was perfect. And best of all, she could deliver it on Sunday, my wedding day, unlike any other provider I had contacted. She also provided a cake for my bridal shower, which was equally delicious and beautiful. I recommend her to anyone who wants a really outstanding cake for any occasion. Thank you, Carol!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Congratulations again to you and Joe!
    I am looking forward to working with you again.

Barbara · Married on 06/03/2017

Carol is simply AMAZING! She took time with us to see what we liked and WHY we liked it so she can make a cake that is uniquely you. The cake tasted fantastic, almost like she baked it that morning. The frosting was perfect! We had so many people ask "Who did your cake?" If you want a delicious, fresh cake that your guests will rave about, give Carol a call. Our whole experience with Carol was first-rate professional. If we ever need a cake again, Carol has our business!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations! It was my pleasure to work with you to give you the wedding cake of your dreams. I would be happy to do something for you in the future. Sincerely, Carol

Astrid · Married on 01/28/2017

Carol was wonderful! I happened to stumble upon her website after checking out a few other bakeries in Buffalo (and largely finding them overpriced with tasteless cakes). I decided to give her a try and was definitely not disappointed. I did a tasting at her home with my Mom and maid of honor and we all agreed her cake was delicious with a wonderful buttercream frosting. I had only a general idea of the winter themed cake I wanted and she took her time to help me refine the design and plan every detail. Carol was easy to get ahold of by phone for any questions and she was willing to make adjustments along the way. The result was absolutely gorgeous and my husband and I were delighted on our wedding day...not to mention the guests. Several people mentioned that the cake was very tasty (I went with half vanilla/half chocolate so that everyone got a little of both) and everyone loved the snowflakes and textured frosting that Carol decorated the cake with. I recommend Carol and would hire her again in the future!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review! I hope all is going well for you and I can do something again for you in the future.

Megan · Married on 10/21/2016

Carol is absolutely fantastic to work with!! We went for a tasting and were shown a ton of examples of what she can do along with a taste of her amazing cake. We showed her a picture of what we were looking for and talked through our options. When the cake showed up on our wedding day, it was EXACTLY what we asked for, I was thrilled!!! I would work with Carol again in a heartbeat and recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations again! My wish is to make my brides dream of her wedding cake come true. Thank you for your kind words. Sincerely, Carol

AMELIA · Married on 10/01/2016

Carol was very easy to work with and took the time to explain everything to you. She made us the perfect cake!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations, again. Thank you for the review, I am happy the make was what you dreamed it would be.

Aisha · Married on 09/24/2016

Carol was wonderful to work with! Neither my husband nor I are from the area, so we had to plan our whole wedding from a distance, with the exception of the few visits we made. Carol was great about working with me over the phone and finalizing the details later on. She set up our cake and it looked beautiful! She even provided us with an anniversary cake, so we didn't have to save the top layer. I would highly recommend Carol's Cake Cupboard!

lindsay · Married on 09/02/2016

Carol made our cake for our wedding on September 2nd. she is amazing. Everything went incredibly well from the booking with her to the delivery. Our cake was better than I imagined. I would recommend her again and again.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations! It makes me very happy to know you were pleased with your cake. Hopefully I will be able to do it again for another special occasions.

Darlene · Married on 07/22/2016

Just give her a call and meet with her! Carol is fabulous! Once you meet her you will see that she is honest, caring, and will do a great job! I felt assured the cake would be fabulous and it was! She also happily coordinated with the flower vendor without hesitation. And, her cake was delicious!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Dear Darlene,
    Congratulations! Thank you for your kind words, it was my pleasure to work for you. Hopefully I can do something else for you in the future, remember I do cakes for all occasions.

Lauri · Married on 07/09/2016

Carol was very nice to work with for our wedding. Her cake was great and very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend Carol's Cake Cupboard for any event !! Thank you Carol!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations! So glad you were happy with you cake, it was my pleasure to work with and for you.

Meg and Jim · Married on 06/18/2016

Carol's Cake Cupboard was recommended to us by our reception coordinator. From the moment we met Carol, we knew we were in good hands. Carol welcomed us into her home for a tasting. We were able to choose exactly what we wanted for our cake, from the shapes, designs, flavors, and even colors. She worked with us to create a design that was everything we could have dreamed of. Also it was much more affordable than some of the other bakeries we had considered. We were able to get twice as much cake for the same price. She delivered and set up everything, and worked with our florist to add the flowers on top. The only thing we had to do was return the cake stand after the wedding. The cake tasted amazing and everyone at our wedding loved it. I would recommend Carol's Cake Cupboard to anyone :)

Sent on 07/17/2016

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations, again! Thank you for the review, it was my pleasure to work with you and make your cake dream cone true.
    Carol

Carol is wonderful and makes excellent cake! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulation, again! Thank you for the review.
    Hopefully we will be in touch in the future. Sincerely, Carol

Dina · Married on 05/14/2016

Carol is absolutely amazing not only at designing cakes but just working with her in general. We met with her showed her our design tasted some amazing cake and immediately booked her. She was everything we were looking for and more. We didn't worry once about anything after the booking she was on point with everything. I would highly recommend Carol for anyone looking for a wedding cake or any cake for that matter. I can promise you, you won't be disappointed. Thank you once again, Carol!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Carols Cake Cupboard's reply:

Congratulations again! Thank you for the review. I hope everything is settling into place for you, there was a lot going on the last time I saw you. Keep in touch.