Blossoms N Treasures Reviews

Blossoms N Treasures 6
Blossoms N Treasures 7

Lauren & Jeffrey · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Lauire is a genius

We had seen pictures of Laurie's previous work, and knew immediately that we wanted to book with her. Finding wedding vendors was intimidating, but from the first phone call she made us feel very very comfortable. We were able to meet and go over all of our ideas, and she was very accommodating and able to use her expertise to make our ideas really shine. We were extremely pleased with the entire planning process, which she made absolutely painless and so so easy. Then on the wedding day - just WOW. Everything was even better than we could have imagined. Our bouquets and corsages were delivered promptly to where we were getting ready and the quality was just amazing. My bouquet lasted two weeks after the wedding! And the venue - the decor in the ceremony room and for out sweethearts table were just perfect. Laurie took our ideas and made them truly extraordinary. Everything was ready well in advance of the guests arriving, and then removed promptly after, and it just went so smoothly and easily. We truly can't thank Laurie enough!!!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Alison · Married on 05/11/2019

Best florist I could have asked for!

Lori went above and beyond my expectations for my wedding flowers. She has an amazing studio with LOTS of examples and suggestions and was so easy to work with. She made the planning effortless and was always quick to respond to communication. She was even able to accommodate last minute changes and added a few centerpieces without issue. Every single bouquet, centerpiece, and decoration was flawless. I would book her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Blossoms N Treasures 8
  • Juliana

Juliana · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful LOVE marquee!!

This company worked with me to make the LOVE marquee rental super easy. When we arrived at our venue, the marquee was set up in a great spot for our guests to take photos with it, and it looked awesome in the background of our reception photos (and the forefront of a couple). Good value and a guest favorite!

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Blossoms N Treasures 9
    Blossoms N Treasures 10

Annette Means · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing! Great work!

We were so blessed to be able to work with Lori. She is absolutely amazing and so so kind her work is incredible and she truly made our wedding vision come true also her pricing was great! If you are looking for a great florist I highly recommended her. Our experience was amazing!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 10/20/2018

Holiday Valley Wedding

We used Lori from Blossoms N Treasures for our 10/20/18 wedding, and we were so happy that we did! Lori took my dreams and visions (and Pinterest boards, haha) and made them reality. We planned our wedding from PA and Lori was easy to communicate with either via phone call or email. I had no concerns.

As far as flowers go, having real florals was something I was unwilling to budge on! She was a preferred vendor of Holiday Valley and I looked her up on here. 100s is gorgeous pictures and glowing recommendations... it was easy to see that Blossoms N Treasures had to do our florals. We booked Lori 20 months out. She did bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, and centerpieces for us.

My colors were navy, burgundy, and gold. I wanted full color and she did just that. All of the bouquets had a lof of deep reds and we tried to pull blues in as well. I was somewhat disappointed in the blue thistle (in my bouquet) as there were hardly any buds on them and some didn’t look blue. This was no fault of Lori’s though... you have to use what’s available. The bouquets were still utterly fantastic though! I told her that I wanted a full and gorgeous bridal bouquet and I swear my bouquet weighed 8 pounds. It was FABULOUS!!!!

We also rented the LOVE marquee. I was on the fence about whether or not I had made the right decision when I initially decided to rent this, but I am SO glad that we did. Our wedding day ended up being extremely rainy all day and was pretty dark. The LOVE marquee pulled a lot of warmth and light into our reception space. It made a fantastic backdrop for pictures.

I would 10/10 recommend Blossoms N Treasures for the florals at your wedding. If you are even thinking about it and if she fits your budget, I would book her now! You don’t want to miss out.

Hopefully I can post more pictures when our professional photos come back! I didn’t have my phone most of the day of the reception!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Blossoms N Treasures 11
    Blossoms N Treasures 12
    Blossoms N Treasures 13
    Blossoms N Treasures 14
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Beyond Expectations

Lori from Blossoms N Treasures was wonderful to work with and was there for every step. From the beginning, Lori was responsive and detailed. After viewing other wedding flowers done by Blossoms N Treasures, I decided to contract Lori for my wedding flowers. She went out of her way to schedule phone conferences and a meeting since I live 14 hours away from the wedding venue. Pricing for the flower arrangements was very very reasonable and what a great value in the end! When I met Lori, she was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. From the venue to delivery to specific flowers, Lori knew it all and I felt confident she would provide beautiful flower arrangements. Lori was very receptive to me wanting hops incorporated into the arrangements. I do not know a lot about flowers or really what I wanted or envisioned, but when the big day came, the flowers were STUNNING!!! Beyond anything I could have imagined! Absolutely gorgeous flowers for everything! Lori and her team made sure everything was delivered and set up perfectly. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers and it really made the day even more special.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Lindsay · Married on 09/08/2018

Lori was absolutely amazing!!! We knew nothing about flowers and couldn’t tell you the names of specific types of flowers, but we know what we like when we see it. Lori had so many books to look at and really helped us narrow down what would look the best based on the season and what I thought was pretty. Being slightly obsessed with our dogs she also made our Shiba Inu a flower collar and our German Shepherd a flower for his leash to match the groomsmen. So adorable! She knew the venue that we were getting married at quite well and designed beautiful pieces to dress up the gazebo. On top of all of that, she’s just a wonderful person. If she can’t do your flowers - pick a different day!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Blossoms N Treasures 15
    Blossoms N Treasures 16
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 09/08/2018

Loved my wedding flowers

Lori is so talented and creates the most beautiful flower arrangements! She has photo albums with a large variety of work she has already done which makes it easy to get ideas. I ended up doing half low centerpieces and half tall with crystals hanging, it looked very elegant. She also decorated my small plain white cake with flowers and the way she did it made it look like a much larger and fancy cake. My original flower order was a lot more than I planned to spend so Lori helped me cut back on some so that I stayed within my budget, which I appreciated. Blossoms N Treasures may be pricier than other florists but it is so worth the extra money, you won't be disappointed with their work!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Blossoms N Treasures 17

Cristina · Married on 09/01/2018

Blossoms m Treasures was amazing and I am so lucky we found them for our perfect day! Lori was so great to work with. I planned my wedding from out of town and she met with my matron of honor in person and we did everything else over the phone and I felt so comfortable. Lori was very responsive and helpful to all my needs and changes, even last minute. She put together the most perfect bouquets and flower arrangements that I could have imagined. She even helped with our dog flower collar, which was a hit. All my guests were raving about the décor and flowers. YOU HAVE TO RENT THE LOVE SIGN if available as well. This was a huge hit at our wedding...everyone took photos with it and it pulled our whole image together. Highly recommend working with Lori and Blossoms n Treasures, they will make your event perfect. Couldn't be happier with how it all turned out!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Blossoms N Treasures 18
    Blossoms N Treasures 19
    Blossoms N Treasures 20

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

Blossoms N Treasures did a phenomenal job with each floral arrangement for our wedding, Lori and her team completely exceeded my expectations for the flowers from the bouquets, to the head table piece, to the boutonnières. When the flowers were delivered to my house while we were getting ready I was overwhelmed with happiness at how beautiful every single arrangement came out. The colors schemes looked absolutely beautiful together, Lori knew exactly what I was looking for and added her expertise when creating my vision through our meetings. I STRONGLY recommend Blossoms N Treasures for your wedding florist needs.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Katie · Married on 08/02/2018

Lori and the Blossom n Treasures team were fabulous to work with. The arrangements they put together for our wedding were to die for. They use the best flowers...of which are still alive in my house days after the wedding! They did a wonderful job and were easy to work with. I am so thankful a colleague referred this studio to me! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/28/2018

Blossoms N Treasures was fantastic. Lori was wonderful to work with and was able to make exactly what I envisioned. The flowers were stunning!! Everyone was commenting on them. Lori did 2 pieces for our church, pew bows and flowers, centerpieces for our venue, bridesmaids bouquets, a bridal bouquet and groomsmen boutonnieres and everything was absolutely AMAZING. Lori was excellent with scheduling on the day of my event and was extremely flexible. Excellent to work with; they went above and beyond!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Nicolle · Married on 07/21/2018

Lori was amazing to work with I asked for blush and ivory with minimal greens .I was going for simple and elegant and Lori delivered ! everything look stunning !She even helped us bring my dream of adding flowers to the stair case at the Avanti Mansion and she even gave us options for us to save a little on the staircase.

Craig & Nicolle 7/21/18

Sent on 08/22/2018

Alyssa · Married on 06/29/2018

Lori was absolutely amazing! Everyone was asking where we got our flowers from because they were so beautiful! My wedding was three weeks ago and people are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Marlee · Married on 06/23/2018

Lori and the "shop girls" did an incredible job for my wedding. They went above and beyond my expectations! The bouquets were gorgeous and so intricate - and she even added my beloved family dogs' ID tags to my bouquet. I had several large floral pieces (hanging floral chandelier, decorated rings and a big wreath) and they were absolutely stunning. I know she put her heart and soul into my wedding and I can't thank her enough <3 I would highly recommend! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/09/2018

Lori was awesome to work with! I was not really sure going into our first meeting on what i wanted for flowers. She started to suggest different colors, flowers, style and everything started to fall into place. She is truly amazing at what she does. She was great in getting back to me with questions and super flexible with when we could meet up for our meetings. We decided to do shotgun shell boutonnieres for the guys and they turned out amazing! I incorporated my grandmothers rosary in my bouquet and it was such a nice touch on how she placed it and really meant a lot. Definitely recommend Lori and her team for doing such an amazing job!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Lee · Married on 05/25/2018

Lori was amazing! We loved everything!!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Betzaida · Married on 05/25/2018

Lori and her staff exceeded my expectations, my flowers were absolutely gorgeous and the arch way was decorated beyond my dreams, everything was exactly what i had dreamed of!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Laura · Married on 05/11/2018

Lori was amazing. I came into the first appointment with one idea and over the course of time my vision changed.
    She was very accommodating with changing plans and suggestions for flowers that wouldn't turn our dresses colors :)
    I kept emailing regarding my something borrowed and with less than a 6 hour response time was outstanding.
    Everything was delivered as planned and the flowers were more vibrant than I could have ever imagined.
    If you want a stress free helpful hand, Lori is your choice hands down!
    I would recommend her to anyone and everyone who is looking for floral arrangements!!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/11/2018

touch base with the vendor as early as possible to develop and grow a relationship with vendor

Sent on 05/28/2018

Shanena · Married on 05/05/2018

We had an amazing experience with Lori through our communication, to meetings, and with the final product she delivered. Our centerpieces and bouquets were so spectacular and gorgeous! We had people coming up to us asking to take the centerpieces home because they were that impressed. I would recommend Lori (blossoms and treasures) to everyone.
    Thanks so much Lori.
    -Shanena and Charlie

Sent on 05/14/2018

Joy · Married on 09/16/2017

Lori was a delight to work with. She designed and executed just what we had envisioned - despite hurricanes cutting off flower sources and a venue that was not ready as scheduled! The LOVE marquee letters were also a hit with our guests! I highly recommend Blossoms N Treasures.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Ginelle · Married on 08/26/2017

Lori was so helpful from the very first time we met up until the day of my wedding. She worked with me changing my colors and have absolutely no knowledge of flowers at all! Everything came out so perfectly and the centerpieces I was able to share with my friends and family lasted so long in their homes!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Elaina · Married on 08/26/2017

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!
    Lori did an amazing job with our flowers, a feat even more difficult with the fact that I was planning my wedding from Texas and I have no clue when it comes to floral design. She brought my simple elegant vision to life with baby's breath tailored to our budget and bridal party flowers that were incredible! My wedding was all about details and she was able to incorporate the individualized personal charms I had for each bouquet and corsage without hesitation. She did the exact shape bouquet I was hoping for (slight cascade) even though I wasn't able to find a picture of the exact thing I was looking for. The flowers were delivered promptly and labeled very clearly for easy distribution and everything went smoothly with our centerpieces at our venue. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND LORI AT BLOSSOMS N TREASURES!!!

Sent on 09/04/2017