Blossoms N Treasures Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Ashley S. Married on 08/18/2021

Wonderful experience!!

Lori was amazing and so creative with her pieces she made for our wedding!! Every piece was beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. She was very professional and was great to work with! I’d recommend Blossoms N Treasures to anyone!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa C. Married on 07/17/2021

Lori is incredible!

I cannot rave enough about Lori and her team. We had to change a lot of our plan due to COVID and ceremony location changes, but she was so incredibly professional and just rolled with the punches. We were in contact a lot discussing these changes, and she was able to capture our vision without an in person meeting. Our flowers and greenery were GORGEOUS and our guests didn’t stop raving about how beautiful everything was. Do yourself a favor and hire her!
  • Emily
    Emily G. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing Florist!!

Lori from Blossoms n Treasures was amazing to work with! I was already impressed with Lori after our first meeting; she was so organized and thinks of every detail possible to ensure the flowers look perfect! We received so many compliments about our flowers on our wedding day, and I would recommend Lori to anyone who is searching for a florist for their wedding!
    Carolyn B. Married on 05/29/2021

Exceptional Service, Quality, and Design

We loved working with Blossoms N Treasures! Lori is no “cookie cutter” florist. She listens to your ideas, then transforms those ideas into truly beautiful, elegant, and unique floral arrangements. We LOVED the fairy lights! In spite of COVID supply chain issues, Lori was able to capture my daughter’s vision without compromising on quality. We were so happy with the bridal bouquet, I sent it away to preserve it forever! The delivery the day of the wedding was seamless, and Lori picked up everything from the venue the morning after. I didn’t have to worry about anything. We couldn’t have been happier with our experience and would not hesitate to recommend Blossom and Treasures for any wedding or event!
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing Wedding Florist

A friend of my mother in law recommended Blossoms n' Treasures, and I'm so glad I listened! From my first call with Lori, I knew she was going to do an amazing job. Other than knowing my favorite color (which was the bridesmaids' dresses color) and having a few samples I liked, I had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted or what they should look like. She gave me some ideas, sent me some suggestions, and even gave me some general ideas and advice.

At our in person meeting, she showed me numerous examples of flowers, arrangements, and bouquets to really center in on what I wanted, also taking into account the style of our wedding, my dress, and general theme of our wedding. She also entertained an idea I had about hanging lantern centerpieces and enthusiastically took on making them work.

We had a call the week before the wedding, and the day of, everything went according to plan and was set up as expected. And furthermore, everything was gorgeous. From the bouquets, to the ceremony arrangements, to the centerpieces, everything was more perfect than I imagined. I was blown away, and so were my guests, many of whom commented on the flowers throughout the night.

I did a lot of legwork with finding and researching vendors, and as far as value, I think Blossoms n' Treasures is extremely fair in pricing, and delivers amazing results. Definitely highly recommend! Wish I had better photos, these don't do them justice, but waiting on photographers!
    Melanie Married on 10/20/2020

They’ll make your flowers blossom beautifully that you will surely treasure! That’s why it’s BlossomsNTreasures!

My wedding has been postponed and I had no issues rescheduling and working things out with them. We never had a chance to talk on the phone about the flowers plan, we just had exhange of emails. I was very pleased to see how my bridal bouquet turned out to be so stunning! All the details I dreamt of were in there. Also, the archway flowers, corsages and buttoneires were beautifully arranged! My guests loved it!
    Taylor Married on 10/10/2020

October 2020 Wedding

Lori and her team were so accommodating! Coordinating with vendors during a pandemic to have your wedding of your dreams is not easy, but Blossoms N Treasures was so easy to work with!
    Alexandria D. Married on 09/19/2020

Beautiful work and professionalism

Lori and her team were great to work with! They were accommodating, responsive, and willing to help when we had to adjust our wedding due to COVID. The arrangements were stunning, as was my bouquet! Would recommend to anyone getting married in the Buffalo area.
  • Christina
    Christina V. Married on 05/09/2020

Beyond my expectations!

Pinterest has nothing compared to the flowers Lori made for my wedding day! She made me the perfect cascade bouquet with some of my favorite flowers (Calla lilies and gerber daisies) and used lace and buttons from my grandmothers wedding dress on the handle. I cried when I saw how perfect it came out. She also created a beautiful flow with the bridesmaids bouquets, using similar flowers, and it created a very vibrant color scheme. On top of all this, she was so nice and easy to work with. It's been a tough year, especially for private businesses but Lori was very straight forward regarding cost and was flexible when it came to the proposal and final contract. She definitely puts her customers first. I would highly recommend Lori and Blossoms n Treasures!
    Hannah R. Married on 05/02/2020

Wonderful work

Lori did an amazing job with our arrangements! She was so helpful and really worked with us to create our vision, even when resources were limited due to the pandemic.
    Lauren J. Married on 01/04/2020

Lauire is a genius

We had seen pictures of Laurie's previous work, and knew immediately that we wanted to book with her. Finding wedding vendors was intimidating, but from the first phone call she made us feel very very comfortable. We were able to meet and go over all of our ideas, and she was very accommodating and able to use her expertise to make our ideas really shine. We were extremely pleased with the entire planning process, which she made absolutely painless and so so easy. Then on the wedding day - just WOW. Everything was even better than we could have imagined. Our bouquets and corsages were delivered promptly to where we were getting ready and the quality was just amazing. My bouquet lasted two weeks after the wedding! And the venue - the decor in the ceremony room and for out sweethearts table were just perfect. Laurie took our ideas and made them truly extraordinary. Everything was ready well in advance of the guests arriving, and then removed promptly after, and it just went so smoothly and easily. We truly can't thank Laurie enough!!!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 10/12/2019

Extraordinary Centerpieces

We used Blossoms n Treasures for our centerpieces and ceremony and reception arrangements at Rosebud Estates in October 2019. Lori was easy to work with, professional, and very knowledgeable. She took my vision and created something better than I could have even imagined. Almost every guest commented on how beautiful the hydrangea runners and curly willow centerpieces were. Lori was able to provide relevant suggestions for our ideas to make them absolutely perfect. She was super responsive and flexible when questions arose. We would recommend Lori and Blossoms n Treasures to anyone. Our description doesn't even do the centerpieces justice. Our guests describe them as stunning, breathtaking, unbelievable, perfect! Thank you again!
    Monica Married on 09/07/2019

Brooch bouquet

Laurie made me a beautiful brooch bouquet they I will cherish forever! Everyone loved my bouquet and I love that I get to display it for years to come!
  • Allie
    Allie Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Floral Design with a True Professional

Lori is a professional from start to finish. She was recommended by my niece, but she exceeded all expectations. Her knowledge, calm manner, love of her craft, and strong organizational skills will make you feel at ease from the moment you meet her. You will know that there will be no worries. She did an unbelievably fantastic job for our daughter's August wedding at the church and reception. Our daughter is out of the country and she communicated with her via e-mail and telephone. As the Mother of the Bride and Wedding Coordinator, I was the one who carried through on all of her desires and I can tell you that everything was executed expertly and with extensive detail. We used her altar columns and archway at the church, with custom designed flowers and greenery, and it looked fabulous; like a fairy tale! I had many last minute additions and communicated my questions often, and she handled both with no problem. She continually relieved any anxiety that I might have, which was a blessing. She listens carefully and always offers her expert opinion. Honestly, she can do everything with one phone call if you need her to. She coordinated all activity with the photographers, as well. The flowers speak for her. Exquisite, varied, and fresh! The church pew floral arrangements with ribbon and tulle were completely color coordinated with the aisle runner and the arrangement on the archway. The truly beautiful large reception floral arrangements with crystals precisely matched the candelabra's crystals at the reception. The labeled floral arrangements, bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and wreaths were delivered to 3 hotels, the church, and then to the reception exactly on time. Some of the flowers even lasted well into 3 weeks. I did not think Lori could achieve perfection, but all of our guests stated that is exactly what she did with the floral arrangements. The bottom line is that my daughter and her now husband were so happy and loved every single thing! We have dried some flowers for future memories. There is no doubt that we will use Blossom N Treasures for additional engagements, and I suggest that you do also if you want extraordinary arrangements and piece of mind!
    Joanie D. Married on 07/28/2019

Lori is amazing! Beautiful flowers and fantastic service!

I had seen photos online of Lor's work, and specifically went to a bridal show just to book her. She did not disappoint!! Our flowers were gorgeous and she is very sweet and professional.
    I would highly recommend her!!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle P. Married on 06/30/2019

Florals To Die For

Walked into my ceremony and reception venue COMPLETELY in love! Lori is amazing! She was so personable as well - she came up to see me in my suite after she & her team decorated to wish me a happy marriage. So sweet
    Alison Married on 05/11/2019

Best florist I could have asked for!

Lori went above and beyond my expectations for my wedding flowers. She has an amazing studio with LOTS of examples and suggestions and was so easy to work with. She made the planning effortless and was always quick to respond to communication. She was even able to accommodate last minute changes and added a few centerpieces without issue. Every single bouquet, centerpiece, and decoration was flawless. I would book her again in a heartbeat!
  • Juliana
    Juliana Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful LOVE marquee!!

This company worked with me to make the LOVE marquee rental super easy. When we arrived at our venue, the marquee was set up in a great spot for our guests to take photos with it, and it looked awesome in the background of our reception photos (and the forefront of a couple). Good value and a guest favorite!
    Annette M. Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing! Great work!

We were so blessed to be able to work with Lori. She is absolutely amazing and so so kind her work is incredible and she truly made our wedding vision come true also her pricing was great! If you are looking for a great florist I highly recommended her. Our experience was amazing!
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen Married on 10/20/2018

Holiday Valley Wedding

We used Lori from Blossoms N Treasures for our 10/20/18 wedding, and we were so happy that we did! Lori took my dreams and visions (and Pinterest boards, haha) and made them reality. We planned our wedding from PA and Lori was easy to communicate with either via phone call or email. I had no concerns.

As far as flowers go, having real florals was something I was unwilling to budge on! She was a preferred vendor of Holiday Valley and I looked her up on here. 100s is gorgeous pictures and glowing recommendations... it was easy to see that Blossoms N Treasures had to do our florals. We booked Lori 20 months out. She did bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, and centerpieces for us.

My colors were navy, burgundy, and gold. I wanted full color and she did just that. All of the bouquets had a lof of deep reds and we tried to pull blues in as well. I was somewhat disappointed in the blue thistle (in my bouquet) as there were hardly any buds on them and some didn’t look blue. This was no fault of Lori’s though... you have to use what’s available. The bouquets were still utterly fantastic though! I told her that I wanted a full and gorgeous bridal bouquet and I swear my bouquet weighed 8 pounds. It was FABULOUS!!!!

We also rented the LOVE marquee. I was on the fence about whether or not I had made the right decision when I initially decided to rent this, but I am SO glad that we did. Our wedding day ended up being extremely rainy all day and was pretty dark. The LOVE marquee pulled a lot of warmth and light into our reception space. It made a fantastic backdrop for pictures.

I would 10/10 recommend Blossoms N Treasures for the florals at your wedding. If you are even thinking about it and if she fits your budget, I would book her now! You don’t want to miss out.

Hopefully I can post more pictures when our professional photos come back! I didn’t have my phone most of the day of the reception!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 09/15/2018

Beyond Expectations

Lori from Blossoms N Treasures was wonderful to work with and was there for every step. From the beginning, Lori was responsive and detailed. After viewing other wedding flowers done by Blossoms N Treasures, I decided to contract Lori for my wedding flowers. She went out of her way to schedule phone conferences and a meeting since I live 14 hours away from the wedding venue. Pricing for the flower arrangements was very very reasonable and what a great value in the end! When I met Lori, she was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. From the venue to delivery to specific flowers, Lori knew it all and I felt confident she would provide beautiful flower arrangements. Lori was very receptive to me wanting hops incorporated into the arrangements. I do not know a lot about flowers or really what I wanted or envisioned, but when the big day came, the flowers were STUNNING!!! Beyond anything I could have imagined! Absolutely gorgeous flowers for everything! Lori and her team made sure everything was delivered and set up perfectly. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers and it really made the day even more special.
  • Isabel
    Isabel Married on 09/08/2018

Loved my wedding flowers

Lori is so talented and creates the most beautiful flower arrangements! She has photo albums with a large variety of work she has already done which makes it easy to get ideas. I ended up doing half low centerpieces and half tall with crystals hanging, it looked very elegant. She also decorated my small plain white cake with flowers and the way she did it made it look like a much larger and fancy cake. My original flower order was a lot more than I planned to spend so Lori helped me cut back on some so that I stayed within my budget, which I appreciated. Blossoms N Treasures may be pricier than other florists but it is so worth the extra money, you won't be disappointed with their work!

Lindsay Married on 09/08/2018
    Lori was absolutely amazing!!! We knew nothing about flowers and couldn’t tell you the names of specific types of flowers, but we know what we like when we see it. Lori had so many books to look at and really helped us narrow down what would look the best based on the season and what I thought was pretty. Being slightly obsessed with our dogs she also made our Shiba Inu a flower collar and our German Shepherd a flower for his leash to match the groomsmen. So adorable! She knew the venue that we were getting married at quite well and designed beautiful pieces to dress up the gazebo. On top of all of that, she’s just a wonderful person. If she can’t do your flowers - pick a different day!
    Cristina Married on 09/01/2018
    Blossoms m Treasures was amazing and I am so lucky we found them for our perfect day! Lori was so great to work with. I planned my wedding from out of town and she met with my matron of honor in person and we did everything else over the phone and I felt so comfortable. Lori was very responsive and helpful to all my needs and changes, even last minute. She put together the most perfect bouquets and flower arrangements that I could have imagined. She even helped with our dog flower collar, which was a hit. All my guests were raving about the décor and flowers. YOU HAVE TO RENT THE LOVE SIGN if available as well. This was a huge hit at our wedding...everyone took photos with it and it pulled our whole image together. Highly recommend working with Lori and Blossoms n Treasures, they will make your event perfect. Couldn't be happier with how it all turned out!