Blossoms N Treasures Reviews

242 Blossoms N Treasures Reviews
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 10/20/2018

Holiday Valley Wedding

We used Lori from Blossoms N Treasures for our 10/20/18 wedding, and we were so happy that we did! Lori took my dreams and visions (and Pinterest boards, haha) and made them reality. We planned our wedding from PA and Lori was easy to communicate with either via phone call or email. I had no concerns.

As far as flowers go, having real florals was something I was unwilling to budge on! She was a preferred vendor of Holiday Valley and I looked her up on here. 100s is gorgeous pictures and glowing recommendations... it was easy to see that Blossoms N Treasures had to do our florals. We booked Lori 20 months out. She did bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, and centerpieces for us.

My colors were navy, burgundy, and gold. I wanted full color and she did just that. All of the bouquets had a lof of deep reds and we tried to pull blues in as well. I was somewhat disappointed in the blue thistle (in my bouquet) as there were hardly any buds on them and some didn’t look blue. This was no fault of Lori’s though... you have to use what’s available. The bouquets were still utterly fantastic though! I told her that I wanted a full and gorgeous bridal bouquet and I swear my bouquet weighed 8 pounds. It was FABULOUS!!!!

We also rented the LOVE marquee. I was on the fence about whether or not I had made the right decision when I initially decided to rent this, but I am SO glad that we did. Our wedding day ended up being extremely rainy all day and was pretty dark. The LOVE marquee pulled a lot of warmth and light into our reception space. It made a fantastic backdrop for pictures.

I would 10/10 recommend Blossoms N Treasures for the florals at your wedding. If you are even thinking about it and if she fits your budget, I would book her now! You don’t want to miss out.

Hopefully I can post more pictures when our professional photos come back! I didn’t have my phone most of the day of the reception!

Blossoms N Treasures 1
    Blossoms N Treasures 2
    Blossoms N Treasures 3
    Blossoms N Treasures 4

Lindsay · Married on 09/08/2018

Lori was absolutely amazing!!! We knew nothing about flowers and couldn’t tell you the names of specific types of flowers, but we know what we like when we see it. Lori had so many books to look at and really helped us narrow down what would look the best based on the season and what I thought was pretty. Being slightly obsessed with our dogs she also made our Shiba Inu a flower collar and our German Shepherd a flower for his leash to match the groomsmen. So adorable! She knew the venue that we were getting married at quite well and designed beautiful pieces to dress up the gazebo. On top of all of that, she’s just a wonderful person. If she can’t do your flowers - pick a different day!

Blossoms N Treasures 5
    Blossoms N Treasures 6

Cristina · Married on 09/01/2018

Blossoms m Treasures was amazing and I am so lucky we found them for our perfect day! Lori was so great to work with. I planned my wedding from out of town and she met with my matron of honor in person and we did everything else over the phone and I felt so comfortable. Lori was very responsive and helpful to all my needs and changes, even last minute. She put together the most perfect bouquets and flower arrangements that I could have imagined. She even helped with our dog flower collar, which was a hit. All my guests were raving about the décor and flowers. YOU HAVE TO RENT THE LOVE SIGN if available as well. This was a huge hit at our wedding...everyone took photos with it and it pulled our whole image together. Highly recommend working with Lori and Blossoms n Treasures, they will make your event perfect. Couldn't be happier with how it all turned out!

Blossoms N Treasures 7
    Blossoms N Treasures 8
    Blossoms N Treasures 9

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

Blossoms N Treasures did a phenomenal job with each floral arrangement for our wedding, Lori and her team completely exceeded my expectations for the flowers from the bouquets, to the head table piece, to the boutonnières. When the flowers were delivered to my house while we were getting ready I was overwhelmed with happiness at how beautiful every single arrangement came out. The colors schemes looked absolutely beautiful together, Lori knew exactly what I was looking for and added her expertise when creating my vision through our meetings. I STRONGLY recommend Blossoms N Treasures for your wedding florist needs.

Katie · Married on 08/02/2018

Lori and the Blossom n Treasures team were fabulous to work with. The arrangements they put together for our wedding were to die for. They use the best flowers...of which are still alive in my house days after the wedding! They did a wonderful job and were easy to work with. I am so thankful a colleague referred this studio to me! Thank you so much!

Amanda · Married on 07/28/2018

Blossoms N Treasures was fantastic. Lori was wonderful to work with and was able to make exactly what I envisioned. The flowers were stunning!! Everyone was commenting on them. Lori did 2 pieces for our church, pew bows and flowers, centerpieces for our venue, bridesmaids bouquets, a bridal bouquet and groomsmen boutonnieres and everything was absolutely AMAZING. Lori was excellent with scheduling on the day of my event and was extremely flexible. Excellent to work with; they went above and beyond!

Nicolle · Married on 07/21/2018

Lori was amazing to work with I asked for blush and ivory with minimal greens .I was going for simple and elegant and Lori delivered ! everything look stunning !She even helped us bring my dream of adding flowers to the stair case at the Avanti Mansion and she even gave us options for us to save a little on the staircase.

Craig & Nicolle 7/21/18

Alyssa · Married on 06/29/2018

Lori was absolutely amazing! Everyone was asking where we got our flowers from because they were so beautiful! My wedding was three weeks ago and people are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were!!!!

Marlee · Married on 06/23/2018

Lori and the "shop girls" did an incredible job for my wedding. They went above and beyond my expectations! The bouquets were gorgeous and so intricate - and she even added my beloved family dogs' ID tags to my bouquet. I had several large floral pieces (hanging floral chandelier, decorated rings and a big wreath) and they were absolutely stunning. I know she put her heart and soul into my wedding and I can't thank her enough <3 I would highly recommend! Thank you ladies!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/09/2018

Lori was awesome to work with! I was not really sure going into our first meeting on what i wanted for flowers. She started to suggest different colors, flowers, style and everything started to fall into place. She is truly amazing at what she does. She was great in getting back to me with questions and super flexible with when we could meet up for our meetings. We decided to do shotgun shell boutonnieres for the guys and they turned out amazing! I incorporated my grandmothers rosary in my bouquet and it was such a nice touch on how she placed it and really meant a lot. Definitely recommend Lori and her team for doing such an amazing job!

Lee · Married on 05/25/2018

Lori was amazing! We loved everything!!!

Betzaida · Married on 05/25/2018

Lori and her staff exceeded my expectations, my flowers were absolutely gorgeous and the arch way was decorated beyond my dreams, everything was exactly what i had dreamed of!! Thank you!!!

Laura · Married on 05/11/2018

Lori was amazing. I came into the first appointment with one idea and over the course of time my vision changed.
    She was very accommodating with changing plans and suggestions for flowers that wouldn't turn our dresses colors :)
    I kept emailing regarding my something borrowed and with less than a 6 hour response time was outstanding.
    Everything was delivered as planned and the flowers were more vibrant than I could have ever imagined.
    If you want a stress free helpful hand, Lori is your choice hands down!
    I would recommend her to anyone and everyone who is looking for floral arrangements!!

Sarah · Married on 05/11/2018

touch base with the vendor as early as possible to develop and grow a relationship with vendor

Shanena · Married on 05/05/2018

We had an amazing experience with Lori through our communication, to meetings, and with the final product she delivered. Our centerpieces and bouquets were so spectacular and gorgeous! We had people coming up to us asking to take the centerpieces home because they were that impressed. I would recommend Lori (blossoms and treasures) to everyone.
    Thanks so much Lori.
    -Shanena and Charlie

Joy · Married on 09/16/2017

Lori was a delight to work with. She designed and executed just what we had envisioned - despite hurricanes cutting off flower sources and a venue that was not ready as scheduled! The LOVE marquee letters were also a hit with our guests! I highly recommend Blossoms N Treasures.

Ginelle · Married on 08/26/2017

Lori was so helpful from the very first time we met up until the day of my wedding. She worked with me changing my colors and have absolutely no knowledge of flowers at all! Everything came out so perfectly and the centerpieces I was able to share with my friends and family lasted so long in their homes!

Elaina · Married on 08/26/2017

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!
    Lori did an amazing job with our flowers, a feat even more difficult with the fact that I was planning my wedding from Texas and I have no clue when it comes to floral design. She brought my simple elegant vision to life with baby's breath tailored to our budget and bridal party flowers that were incredible! My wedding was all about details and she was able to incorporate the individualized personal charms I had for each bouquet and corsage without hesitation. She did the exact shape bouquet I was hoping for (slight cascade) even though I wasn't able to find a picture of the exact thing I was looking for. The flowers were delivered promptly and labeled very clearly for easy distribution and everything went smoothly with our centerpieces at our venue. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND LORI AT BLOSSOMS N TREASURES!!!

Kelly · Married on 07/29/2017

Lori went above and beyond to help make our wedding everything my husband and I dreamed of. Everyone raved about the flowers and loved the L.O.V.E letters! I am an out of town bride as well as a bride who made some last minute changes. She was flexible and provided wonderful insight using her experience to let us know what colors would look best! All I can say if I had to do it over again I wouldn't make any changes. Lori and her team were amazing, the service was top notch, and all the flowers were delivered exactly when expected or earlier. If you go with Blossoms N Treasures for your next event you will NOT be disappointed.

Jessica · Married on 07/29/2017

Lori was an absolute dream!!! She 110% made my vision come true!!! When I walked into the church and saw the ceremony flowers I was BLOWN away!!! Not to mention when I received my bouquet and the bridesmaid bouquets at the salon I was ecstatic! They were so well put together and exactly what I had described!!! I would recommend Lori and her team 1,000x over! Well worth every penny!!!!!

Cassandra · Married on 07/22/2017

Blossoms N Treasures did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. I chose to work with Blossoms N Treasures after viewing Lori's amazing work at a bridal show. I had a wonderful experience working with Lori and her team. Lori scheduled a meeting in order to review my initial floral ideas and then closer to the wedding she allowed me to come in and revise some of my ideas. She also provided extremely helpful guidance and suggested in order to make sure that the bouquets, centerpieces, and all other flowers were exactly what I had imagined. On the day on my wedding I was amazed with how beautiful all of the floral arrangements were! I was not only in love with my own bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets but the flowers for both the ceremony and the reception were the perfects colors and beautifully arranged. I have received so many compliments on the flowers at the wedding and I owe Lori a huge thanks for everything that she did to make our wedding extra special. I highly recommend Blossoms N Treasures to anyone looking for a wonderful florist!

MARY · Married on 07/08/2017

Lori/Blossms N Treasures was an absolute dream to work with. I knew what I wanted from a color-standpoint, but other than that, I had no idea. Lori worked through the process of designing the bouquet, making sure that everything coordinated and made sure that I was comfortable with all of the decisions. She is so accommodating, thorough, and such a nice person to work with. Our flowers (centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres) turned out perfectly - when I saw them for the first time I was absolutely in love, I could not get enough of looking at them. They were exactly what I had hoped for and so much more, I've never seen more beautiful arrangements. In addition to the fabulous work, the pricing was more than reasonable. I'd recommend Blossoms 'N' Treasures to anyone without any hesitation whatsoever.

• Keith

Keith · Married on 07/01/2017

Lori from Blossoms N Treasures was a delight to work with! From the very beginning, she listened to exactly what we wanted: simple, colorful bouquets, in a tropical theme. Lori and her team hit it out of the park! She also provided the simple and elegant three-tier candles for our centerpieces. Having heard horror stories about how expensive wedding flowers can be, I was more than pleasantly surprised at how reasonable Lori's prices were.

My wife and I would absolutely recommend Lori and Blossoms N Treasures to anyone getting married in the Western New York area.

Blossoms N Treasures 10
    Blossoms N Treasures 15
    Blossoms N Treasures 16
    Blossoms N Treasures 17

Kristina · Married on 06/30/2017

We used Blossoms and Treasures for our wedding in June and were very pleased with the final outcome. The bouquets were STUNNING, very full with bright, bold colors. My bridesmaids did traditional bouquets while I had a cascading bouquet . We also ordered boutonnieres, corsages, and flower petals for the flower girls and for the tables at the reception, all of which were perfect. Laurie was so easy to work with and gave very helpful suggestions to a couple who did not know a whole lot about flowers! We gave her the colors we were looking for and she really helped to guide us in the right direction. The prices were also reasonable and Laurie was willing to make changes for us when we wanted to bring the price down a bit. We are so happy we choose Blossoms and Treasures!