238 Reviews for Blossoms N Treasures

Aisle Decor (7)
Preservation (4)
Non-Floral (2)
238 Blossoms N Treasures Reviews

Blossoms N Treasures did a phenomenal job with each floral arrangement for our wedding, Lori and her team completely exceeded my expectations for the flowers from the bouquets, to the head table piece, to the boutonnières. When the flowers were delivered to my house while we were getting ready I was overwhelmed with happiness at how beautiful every single arrangement came out. The colors schemes looked absolutely beautiful together, Lori knew exactly what I was looking for and added her expertise when creating my vision through our meetings. I STRONGLY recommend Blossoms N Treasures for your wedding florist needs.

Profile Picture Heather, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Preservation, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Lori and the Blossom n Treasures team were fabulous to work with. The arrangements they put together for our wedding were to die for. They use the best flowers...of which are still alive in my house days after the wedding! They did a wonderful job and were easy to work with. I am so thankful a colleague referred this studio to me! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Blossoms N Treasures was fantastic. Lori was wonderful to work with and was able to make exactly what I envisioned. The flowers were stunning!! Everyone was commenting on them. Lori did 2 pieces for our church, pew bows and flowers, centerpieces for our venue, bridesmaids bouquets, a bridal bouquet and groomsmen boutonnieres and everything was absolutely AMAZING. Lori was excellent with scheduling on the day of my event and was extremely flexible. Excellent to work with; they went above and beyond!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lori was amazing to work with I asked for blush and ivory with minimal greens .I was going for simple and elegant and Lori delivered ! everything look stunning !She even helped us bring my dream of adding flowers to the stair case at the Avanti Mansion and she even gave us options for us to save a little on the staircase.

Craig & Nicolle 7/21/18

Profile Picture Nicolle, 7/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Lori was absolutely amazing! Everyone was asking where we got our flowers from because they were so beautiful! My wedding was three weeks ago and people are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were!!!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lori was awesome to work with! I was not really sure going into our first meeting on what i wanted for flowers. She started to suggest different colors, flowers, style and everything started to fall into place. She is truly amazing at what she does. She was great in getting back to me with questions and super flexible with when we could meet up for our meetings. We decided to do shotgun shell boutonnieres for the guys and they turned out amazing! I incorporated my grandmothers rosary in my bouquet and it was such a nice touch on how she placed it and really meant a lot. Definitely recommend Lori and her team for doing such an amazing job!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/9/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lori was amazing! We loved everything!!!

Profile Picture Lee, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lori and her staff exceeded my expectations, my flowers were absolutely gorgeous and the arch way was decorated beyond my dreams, everything was exactly what i had dreamed of!! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Betzaida, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lori was amazing. I came into the first appointment with one idea and over the course of time my vision changed.
She was very accommodating with changing plans and suggestions for flowers that wouldn't turn our dresses colors :)
I kept emailing regarding my something borrowed and with less than a 6 hour response time was outstanding.
Everything was delivered as planned and the flowers were more vibrant than I could have ever imagined.
If you want a stress free helpful hand, Lori is your choice hands down!
I would recommend her to anyone and everyone who is looking for floral arrangements!!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

touch base with the vendor as early as possible to develop and grow a relationship with vendor

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had an amazing experience with Lori through our communication, to meetings, and with the final product she delivered. Our centerpieces and bouquets were so spectacular and gorgeous! We had people coming up to us asking to take the centerpieces home because they were that impressed. I would recommend Lori (blossoms and treasures) to everyone.
Thanks so much Lori.
-Shanena and Charlie

Profile Picture Shanena, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Lori was a delight to work with. She designed and executed just what we had envisioned - despite hurricanes cutting off flower sources and a venue that was not ready as scheduled! The LOVE marquee letters were also a hit with our guests! I highly recommend Blossoms N Treasures.

Profile Picture Joy, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!
Lori did an amazing job with our flowers, a feat even more difficult with the fact that I was planning my wedding from Texas and I have no clue when it comes to floral design. She brought my simple elegant vision to life with baby's breath tailored to our budget and bridal party flowers that were incredible! My wedding was all about details and she was able to incorporate the individualized personal charms I had for each bouquet and corsage without hesitation. She did the exact shape bouquet I was hoping for (slight cascade) even though I wasn't able to find a picture of the exact thing I was looking for. The flowers were delivered promptly and labeled very clearly for easy distribution and everything went smoothly with our centerpieces at our venue. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND LORI AT BLOSSOMS N TREASURES!!!

Profile Picture Elaina, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Lori was so helpful from the very first time we met up until the day of my wedding. She worked with me changing my colors and have absolutely no knowledge of flowers at all! Everything came out so perfectly and the centerpieces I was able to share with my friends and family lasted so long in their homes!

Profile Picture Ginelle, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lori was an absolute dream!!! She 110% made my vision come true!!! When I walked into the church and saw the ceremony flowers I was BLOWN away!!! Not to mention when I received my bouquet and the bridesmaid bouquets at the salon I was ecstatic! They were so well put together and exactly what I had described!!! I would recommend Lori and her team 1,000x over! Well worth every penny!!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Lori went above and beyond to help make our wedding everything my husband and I dreamed of. Everyone raved about the flowers and loved the L.O.V.E letters! I am an out of town bride as well as a bride who made some last minute changes. She was flexible and provided wonderful insight using her experience to let us know what colors would look best! All I can say if I had to do it over again I wouldn't make any changes. Lori and her team were amazing, the service was top notch, and all the flowers were delivered exactly when expected or earlier. If you go with Blossoms N Treasures for your next event you will NOT be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Blossoms N Treasures did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. I chose to work with Blossoms N Treasures after viewing Lori's amazing work at a bridal show. I had a wonderful experience working with Lori and her team. Lori scheduled a meeting in order to review my initial floral ideas and then closer to the wedding she allowed me to come in and revise some of my ideas. She also provided extremely helpful guidance and suggested in order to make sure that the bouquets, centerpieces, and all other flowers were exactly what I had imagined. On the day on my wedding I was amazed with how beautiful all of the floral arrangements were! I was not only in love with my own bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets but the flowers for both the ceremony and the reception were the perfects colors and beautifully arranged. I have received so many compliments on the flowers at the wedding and I owe Lori a huge thanks for everything that she did to make our wedding extra special. I highly recommend Blossoms N Treasures to anyone looking for a wonderful florist!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lori/Blossms N Treasures was an absolute dream to work with. I knew what I wanted from a color-standpoint, but other than that, I had no idea. Lori worked through the process of designing the bouquet, making sure that everything coordinated and made sure that I was comfortable with all of the decisions. She is so accommodating, thorough, and such a nice person to work with. Our flowers (centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres) turned out perfectly - when I saw them for the first time I was absolutely in love, I could not get enough of looking at them. They were exactly what I had hoped for and so much more, I've never seen more beautiful arrangements. In addition to the fabulous work, the pricing was more than reasonable. I'd recommend Blossoms 'N' Treasures to anyone without any hesitation whatsoever.

Profile Picture MARY, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lori from Blossoms N Treasures was a delight to work with! From the very beginning, she listened to exactly what we wanted: simple, colorful bouquets, in a tropical theme. Lori and her team hit it out of the park! She also provided the simple and elegant three-tier candles for our centerpieces. Having heard horror stories about how expensive wedding flowers can be, I was more than pleasantly surprised at how reasonable Lori's prices were.

My wife and I would absolutely recommend Lori and Blossoms N Treasures to anyone getting married in the Western New York area.

Photos
Profile Picture Keith, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

We used Blossoms and Treasures for our wedding in June and were very pleased with the final outcome. The bouquets were STUNNING, very full with bright, bold colors. My bridesmaids did traditional bouquets while I had a cascading bouquet . We also ordered boutonnieres, corsages, and flower petals for the flower girls and for the tables at the reception, all of which were perfect. Laurie was so easy to work with and gave very helpful suggestions to a couple who did not know a whole lot about flowers! We gave her the colors we were looking for and she really helped to guide us in the right direction. The prices were also reasonable and Laurie was willing to make changes for us when we wanted to bring the price down a bit. We are so happy we choose Blossoms and Treasures!

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

Lori is talented in floral arrangement and her customer service is excellent. I am an out of town bride and I didn't have much knowledge with flowers. Lori gave me a good outline and showed me tons of pictures. She guided me through the process, and she always responds really fast every time I contacted her. We planned out all the decorations really well, and on my wedding day she came early to set up the decorations and I absolutely loved the way it looked! I got LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS. THE FLOWERS SHE USED WERE VERY FRESH, Couple of guests took some floral arrangements home and they stayed in good condition for another 2 weeks!

Profile Picture Lydia, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Lori was fantastic!!!! She was extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with! I went to her satellite office in the winter with a few pictures that I saw on Pinterest and she helped me put together the type of flowers and colors that I was looking for. Pricing was extremely reasonable and her and her team were so accommodating! They made two separate deliveries for us the day of and everything was perfect! My bouquet was absolutely stunning and I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I rented the MR & MRS Marquee and it was absolutely perfect and the biggest hit at my wedding. Everyone used it as a photo backdrop and really added that "WOW" factor I was looking for when you walked in the door. I set everything up over email and Lori was super easy to work with and they took care of the delivering and setting up. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone! Thank you for helping make my day so special!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We loved our flowers from Blossoms N Treasures! I live in Seattle and was planning a Buffalo wedding, so we communicated mostly through phone and email. Everything went so smoothly and the flowers turned out so beautifully - exactly what I wanted. Would definitely recommend Blossoms N Treasures!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews